• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Competition

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you really are an extra chromosome having numbskull aren't you. You quite literally said all kap needs is confidence, implying that once he gets that he is going to have the same success he had when he first started thus making him the guy. He isn't the nfl has figured him out and he is a one and run guy. Once again we are back talking about potential and ceilings but here is the thing despite the potential and ceilings his football iq is that of a pigeon so he will never ever reach it. I'd rather have gabbert so kap doesnt have the opprotunity to get hurt so we can get rid of him and we can draft a qb next year and start from scratch.
yes he needs some confidence after what happen last year. everyone in their right mind knows has more talent then gabbert and he might be able to be avg for us this year. he has been better then gabbert in his career. AGAIN Kap is not the future. Last year he was lost. Bad coaching and bad Oline.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you really are an extra chromosome having numbskull aren't you. You quite literally said all kap needs is confidence, implying that once he gets that he is going to have the same success he had when he first started thus making him the guy. He isn't the nfl has figured him out and he is a one and run guy. Once again we are back talking about potential and ceilings but here is the thing despite the potential and ceilings his football iq is that of a pigeon so he will never ever reach it. I'd rather have gabbert so kap doesnt have the opprotunity to get hurt so we can get rid of him and we can draft a qb next year and start from scratch.

look this is my opinion and u have yours. u might turn out right and tonight Kap looks like crap and QB starter goes to Gabbert. im just saying im not a fan of gabbert. he hasnt looked good in preseason and i dont he gives us the best chance to win. I rather go Boom or Bust with Kap. This offense fits him, he can run and we have a good oline now and last time we had a good oline Kap looked fine. I do agree with u his decision making isnt great. but overall he is the more talented QB. There is no denying that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your argument was fully trashed dumbass.....if you truly think that winning a Super Bowl itself has any bearing as to whether 2015 Manning himself was a better player than the 2012 version, then your football knowledge is on par with anything I flush down the toilet. It also proves that you were desperate to salvage your completely lost argument.
u are the only that changed its story. I been saying the same thing the whole time. Its sad to see someone cry like this on a sports thread. Man up. stop being a little B***h. u screwed up. its not a big deal. move on man. we are trying to talk football here. Tonight is a big game in thisQB battle.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u are the only that changed its story. I been saying the same thing the whole time.

Sure you have, shit-for-brains....just like this one

I already posted I don't count last year for both guys because of how bad the coaching staff and Oline was.

Meanwhile...later on in the very same post:

We saw it last year he had a good game and he got worse the longer he was the starter.

Yah see how I can prove things via facts actual posts that are pertinent to the discussion whereas your flutter-fucked mind can't keep track of your own logic within the same post!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look this is my opinion and u have yours. u might turn out right and tonight Kap looks like crap and QB starter goes to Gabbert. im just saying im not a fan of gabbert. he hasnt looked good in preseason and i dont he gives us the best chance to win. I rather go Boom or Bust with Kap. This offense fits him, he can run and we have a good oline now and last time we had a good oline Kap looked fine. I do agree with u his decision making isnt great. but overall he is the more talented QB. There is no denying that.

Last time kap had a good o-line he struggled against good to decent pass coverage as well. Talent does not always equate to production and kap while more talented than gabbert produces the same numbers. Also, no one in their right mind is a fan of gabbert but i would rather have him in their to reduce the chances of kap getting hurt thus forcing us to keep him on the rooster.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time kap had a good o-line he struggled against good to decent pass coverage as well. Talent does not always equate to production and kap while more talented than gabbert produces the same numbers. Also, no one in their right mind is a fan of gabbert but i would rather have him in their to reduce the chances of kap getting hurt thus forcing us to keep him on the rooster.
good enough to go to a super bowl and back to back NFC championship games. Ask GB about Kap. look like i said u might ending up being right. thats why i cant wait for tonight. im hoping for a good game by kap. he hasnt played in almost a year. lets sit back and see what happens.

Who is starting tonight?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine Ponder winning the job. that would be crazy.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
good enough to go to a super bowl and back to back NFC championship games. Ask GB about Kap. look like i said u might ending up being right. thats why i cant wait for tonight. im hoping for a good game by kap. he hasnt played in almost a year. lets sit back and see what happens.

Who is starting tonight?

You keep falling back on the SB and NFC Championship games, but that was the 2012 season. This is now the 2016 season, ie reality.

You should judge Kaep by his last TWO seasons, cause that is how ALL fans judge ALL players. We don't go back three seasons to judge 49er players, why do you do it for Kaep? Other fans of other teams don't judge their players by what they did 3 seasons ago?

Whether Kaep starts or not, i expect he'll play a good amount of snaps.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbert starting so that should close the door about both getting a fair share. oh well.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep falling back on the SB and NFC Championship games, but that was the 2012 season. This is now the 2016 season, ie reality.

You should judge Kaep by his last TWO seasons, cause that is how ALL fans judge ALL players. We don't go back three seasons to judge 49er players, why do you do it for Kaep? Other fans of other teams don't judge their players by what they did 3 seasons ago?

Whether Kaep starts or not, i expect he'll play a good amount of snaps.
no i judge him when he had good coaching and a good oline. thats what people forget.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbert with another bad start. Thank god for Hyde. Please no Gabbert. D looks good.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Kaps 1st drive. Not great. 1 st down. 1 good pass. overall not terrible for his 1st live action in a long time. Better then Gabbert 1st drive.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad drive by Kap. 3 and out. Both QBs look like crap right now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaps 3rd drive: Bad field position again and 3 and out. Kaps avg Field Position 28 yard line Gabbert 40 yard line. Not looking good for both QBs. Next up Ponder.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be honest here both Gabbert and Kap suck. The sad thing is this is Kaps 1st game and this is Gabbert 3rd game and its almost even. Ponder can shock everyone.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ponder will save the franchise . . .

BEER IS GREAT!!!

GO NINER!!!

GO NOLES!!!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move by Kaepernick....instead of people talking about how badly he sucks as a QB, they'll be talking about how he sat during the national anthem.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well All QB's suck. That was a bad showing by all of them. To be honest I have no clue what Chip should do.