• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Competition

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move by Kaepernick....instead of people talking about how badly he sucks as a QB, they'll be talking about how he sat during the national anthem.
yeah bad look for Kap. 1st game back in a long time and he does this shit. i think at the end of this he gets cut if he doesnt win the job.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a complete fraud. The rest of your Manning/49ers post is just more bullshit on top of bullshit, trying to cover up your stupidity/lies, but you simply keep losing with every response. It's either that, or you are seriously a mentally challenged individual who can't comprehend basic English.

You 'posted it already' huh? What post? Give me the number/link?

My money is on mentally challenged. And I'm not even joking either. Nobody can be that dense without there being a few screws loose.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbert went 2 of 3 for 14 yards and nearly hit Patton for a big play.

Kaepernick went 2 of 6 for 14 yards and largely looked lost.

There is absolutely nothing that Kaepernick does better than Gabbert. Not a single thing. Gabbert is hands down the better of the two, and he's not even good.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to some of the game on the radio live and then DVR the game. I tried watching it late last night but fell asleep after Gabbert's TD drive. I am going to rewatch it. Gabbert looked okay during the touchdown drive. Seemed to have command but he just has accuracy issues. From the radio play by play, it sounded like Driskell looked pretty good. Receivers dropped several catchable balls.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on mentally challenged. And I'm not even joking either. Nobody can be that dense without there being a few screws loose.

I believe you....I've wondered myself, watching him blatantly lie, go off in some abstract tangents when making arguments, and act as if he's truly made some legit point. I'd say 'Is he really believing the nonsense he just typed?' to myself and wonder if he truly might have a mental disorder.

I've clowned him over and over effortlessly to a point where I think the pool is in, but the patio ain't dry.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you....I've wondered myself, watching him blatantly lie, go off in some abstract tangents when making arguments, and act as if he's truly made some legit point. I'd say 'Is he really believing the nonsense he just typed?' to myself and wonder if he truly might have a mental disorder.

I've clowned him over and over effortlessly to a point where I think the pool is in, but the patio ain't dry.

I've been thinking the same since the end of last season. I think he's genuine with what he says, but definitely not quite all there. Either mentally challenged or maybe he's actually 10 years old or something.

It's easy to call someone retarded on the internet when you don't agree with them. It happens so often that it kind of loses its meaning. I think you're with me when I say I really, honestly think he's mentally challenged. The way he responded to the Peyton Manning thing gives me further evidence of that.

(Fyi, I'm pretty sure he put me on ignore)

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Gabbert as the starter this season. There was never any competition that FO had you believe.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're with me when I say I really, honestly think he's mentally challenged. The way he responded to the Peyton Manning thing gives me further evidence of that.

100%. I do feel a little bit uneasy because in the back of my mind with every response I'm thinking 'there's something not right here.' From now on, I think it's best that I don't interact with him altogether when I know he's clearly in the wrong.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Gabbert as the starter this season. There was never any competition that FO had you believe.

Going out on a limb? Gabbert is clearly the starter.....and just a reminder of how dire things can be....Blaine Gabbert is clearly our starting quarterback. That's just another kind of sadness.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaine Gabbert is unquestionably the best quarterback on our roster. Everyone take a moment to soak that in.

Blaine. Gabbert.

:pout:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going out on a limb? Gabbert is clearly the starter.....and just a reminder of how dire things can be....Blaine Gabbert is clearly our starting quarterback. That's just another kind of sadness.
Yes , but given the choices and the fact that the 9ers never look for true talent anymore we are stuck with this.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes , but given the choices and the fact that the 9ers never look for true talent anymore we are stuck with this.

I'd honestly think about making Driskel a part of this team instead of practice-squading him. Make him backup, or for that matter....make him the starter.

SF has nothing to lose.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd honestly think about making Driskel a part of this team instead of practice-squading him. Make him backup, or for that matter....make him the starter.

SF has nothing to lose.
Possible but you know that won't happen , correct? By possible I mean that he may really be a factor if he starts.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to make Driskel a part of this team. By cutting Colin Kaepernick. Just cut him like they should have done a long time ago instead of continuing to throw more money at a very lucrative investment in a steaming pile of shit. At some point, they need to just cut their losses. The sooner the better.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible but you know that won't happen , correct? By possible I mean that he may really be a factor if he starts.

I doubt it happens, but at this point the starter/backup is Gabbert/Kaepernick. Does that really install any confidence in you? I guess it's a matter of what I know....and these two guys will really never amount to much in the NFL, so......why not Driskel?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to make Driskel a part of this team. By cutting Colin Kaepernick. Just cut him like they should have done a long time ago instead of continuing to throw more money at a very lucrative investment in a steaming pile of shit. At some point, they need to just cut their losses. The sooner the better.
They fucked up by not trading or cutting him, the 9ers take a hit but they might just sit his ass now before he starts riots in the stands.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it happens, but at this point the starter/backup is Gabbert/Kaepernick. Does that really install any confidence in you? I guess it's a matter of what I know....and these two guys will really never amount to much in the NFL, so......why not Driskel?
Not for a winning season. Just another year of development (for the team ,not at the QB position). Maybe next season for a franchise QB.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SF has nothing to lose.

I would like to see Driskel on the roster as a backup. I don't know that I want to see him thrown in the fire right away. I guess if the coaching staff really thinks he is ready. But I normally like seeing rookies sit a year, maybe play in spots if there is a blowout.