• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Competition

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again...you 'say' it. I proved it with facts, that you canNOT counter.

Try again, fanboi.
I did prove I gave u the Stats(these are facts). I guess u don't know what facts are. U haven't given anything. All u do is mention last year. Both Qbs were crap last year under a bad Oline and Bad coaching. This is a new year with an much improved Oline. When we had a good Oline Kap played well. Another Fact. I can keep going. This is way too easy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't. He got a few good runs until defenses figured it out and the gains stopped. I don't think he even completed a pass. He was most effective when Smith was hurt and he became the full time starter
Bullshit. His game against the Bears was when he was at his best because there was no film on him or time to prepare. He went downhill from there. He plays straight out of his rear end; he has no brain.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did prove I gave u the Stats(these are facts). I guess u don't know what facts are. U haven't given anything. All u do is mention last year. Both Qbs were crap last year under a bad Oline and Bad coaching. This is a new year with an much improved Oline. When we had a good Oline Kap played well. Another Fact. I can keep going. This is way too easy.

Whatever you gave or 'say' in no way, shape or form counters the facts at hand.

Try again fanboi.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbert is certainly a lower level QB, but as of right now, he stands as the best option. A stopgap till the future QB, whomever it will be.

I haven't seen enough recent 49er games to have a real opinion on that so I will trust your judgement. I have a feeling you guys are going to see a some of both this year, and maybe none of both next year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has all the makings of RG3 and Cousins in WAS only Gabbert is not an NFL caliber talent.
I been saying that. I got bashed by some but I agree with you. When u see Kap throwing 50 yard bombs pre game and the front office and Chip saying he can't play(because he can't throw) and want to be extra careful……I call BS.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you gave or 'say' in no way, shape or form counters the facts at hand.

Try again fanboi.
Career Stats are Facts moron. Get a clue man. Stop being a Kap hater and be a real 49ers fan. Its becoming sad now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. His game against the Bears was when he was at his best because there was no film on him or time to prepare. He went downhill from there. He plays straight out of his rear end; he has no brain.
Lets not forget about the Superbowl. One of the most impressive performances by a losing team.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen enough recent 49er games to have a real opinion on that so I will trust your judgement. I have a feeling you guys are going to see a some of both this year, and maybe none of both next year.

Gabbert was better than Kaepernick last year, but neither are the answer. I believe most Niner fans including myself want Kaepernick go the RG3 route and move on.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about? The Bears game was his first game starting after Smith got hurt. He played well that season. He didn't do anything coming in for Smith like you were suggesting doing. what you suggested is flat out idiotic

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also don't forget both GB playoff games. Kap was rolling.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career Stats are Facts moron. Get a clue man. Stop being a Kap hater and be a real 49ers fan. Its becoming sad now.

One of your points fully ripped apart via facts. See Manning, Peyton. See, 2012 means absolutely nothing in 2016.

Try again fanboi

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your points fully ripped apart via facts. See Manning, Peyton. See, 2012 means absolutely nothing in 2016.

Try again fanboi
Last time I checked didn't Denver win the Super bowl last year. LOL Good logic u have. I would take Peyton right now as a stop gap QB. Let me guess Gabbert is better then Manning. LOL

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked didn't Denver win the Super bowl last year. LOL Good logic u have. I would take Peyton right now as a stop gap QB. Let me guess Gabbert is better then Manning. LOL

....and that somehow counters the Peyton Manning 'career' reasoning....how? Oh yeah...it doesn't in any way possible.

Try yet again fanboi.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and that somehow counters the Peyton Manning 'career' reasoning....how? Oh yeah...it doesn't in any way possible.

Try yet again fanboi.
This kid is funny I just slapped him in the face about Manning winning the super bowl and saying he would be a better QB then any QB we have and he still says Im wrong. WOW. This kid is nuts. I really hope he isn't a true 49er fan. Clueless.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is funny I just slapped him in the face about Manning winning the super bowl and saying he would be a better QB then any QB we have and he still says Im wrong. WOW. This kid is nuts. I really hope he isn't a true 49er fan. Clueless.

You can 'say' anything you want about Manning winning a Super Bowl till your hearts content - it doesn't even begin to put a scratch on your idiotic reasoning. Peyton Manning's play in 2015 was by far the worst of his career, putting up nearly twice as many ints as TD's. Peyton Manning's play in 2012 was an All Pro/MVP calibre year. That singlehandedly destroys your 'career' reasoning.

Try again fanboi.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can 'say' anything you want about Manning winning a Super Bowl till your hearts content - it doesn't even begin to put a scratch on your idiotic reasoning. Peyton Manning's play in 2015 was by far the worst of his career, putting up nearly twice as many ints as TD's. Peyton Manning's play in 2012 was an All Pro/MVP calibre year. That singlehandedly destroys your 'career' reasoning.

Try again fanboi.
It was his worst season and I still would take him. He is smarter then any QB we have and he would be an improvement. Im done with this talk because we are going into peyton manning and how u think Gabbert is better then him. I think we all know u have a man crush on Gabbert. Clueless football fan.

Im done talking to u about this subject because u bring nothing to the argument. Its embarrassing that u try to keep going.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was his worst season and I still would take him. He is smarter then any QB we have and he would be an improvement. Im done with this talk because we are going into peyton manning and how u think Gabbert is better then him. I think we all know u have a man crush on Gabbert. Clueless football fan.

Im done talking to u about this subject because u bring nothing to the argument. Its embarrassing that u try to keep going.

You were done the second I decided to roll you into the dirt...with facts of course. Just to further kick your ass....care to point out the post where I said Blaine Gabbert is better than Peyton Manning?

That's right....you are done. Now STFU....that's the best you can do.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been saying that. I got bashed by some but I agree with you. When u see Kap throwing 50 yard bombs pre game and the front office and Chip saying he can't play(because he can't throw) and want to be extra careful……I call BS.

Obviously Kaep fell off the wagon much like RG3 and that was because the league figured him out or he lost confidence and the team (FO) lost confidence in him...not sure, but he has more talent than Gabbert... if it doesn't show up on the field does it really exist?

I'm not a Kelly fan at all as an NFL HC, but maybe he learned something in Philly...that said, if he's going to get a legit shot out there, he deserves his own QB and right now his stopgap appears to be Gabbert...I really think SF played a bad hand...they should've traded Kaep to DEN even at a loss and moved on this year...it would've been better for both player and team if the reports are accurate about how toxic Kaep's presence was in the locker room...like most things the media probably blew that out of proportion, but I'm sure there are some on the team that probably didn't expect Kaep to be a 49er at this point.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Kaep fell off the wagon much like RG3 and that was because the league figured him out or he lost confidence and the team (FO) lost confidence in him...not sure, but he has more talent than Gabbert... if it doesn't show up on the field does it really exist?

I'm not a Kelly fan at all as an NFL HC, but maybe he learned something in Philly...that said, if he's going to get a legit shot out there, he deserves his own QB and right now his stopgap appears to be Gabbert...I really think SF played a bad hand...they should've traded Kaep to DEN even at a loss and moved on this year...it would've been better for both player and team if the reports are accurate about how toxic Kaep's presence was in the locker room...like most things the media probably blew that out of proportion, but I'm sure there are some on the team that probably didn't expect Kaep to be a 49er at this point.
I think he has. 49ers offense has been really good so far(yes I know its preseason) but from what we saw last year us fans are excited to see an actually HC who has a game plan. Tomsula was so bad. At least we look like a team now. Most have us going 2-14 or 4-12 I think we will be better then that. next year have another high pick and we will have a lot of money for FA I see a nice jump next year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were done the second I decided to roll you into the dirt...with facts of course. Just to further kick your ass....care to point out the post where I said Blaine Gabbert is better than Peyton Manning?

That's right....you are done. Now STFU....that's the best you can do.
Facts killed u in this argument man its ok. Just man up. Its not a big deal. U got F up. U mention peyton manning and I went and said I would have him as our starting QB and u said 2012 has nothing to do with 2016 that is why u would go with Gabbert. So if u sum it up u would rather have Gabbert start over Manning. LOL

Its ok man Facts are tough to beat. One day u will win an argument. This just wasn't your topic.