• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Competition

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You mean he talked outta his ass, and provided a deflection to support his stupidity? Shocked I tell you....
i posted a link deal with i never said he won over the locker room. i just posted a link because someone one said the locker room isnt with him. that was false. never heard someone from the team say they dont have kaps back. get your facts right. i posted facts deal with it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the best QB out there. Pretty amazing considering he was painting his house when the 49ers called
As I recall he was the starting QB on a Vikings playoff team. Wonder what happened.[/QUOTE]
yeah as right now i rather see ponder then Gabbert. i still want to see more before im 100% on board with my statement. game 2 ponder looked the best and he just got here. shows how bad gabbert is.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i posted a link deal with i never said he won over the locker room. i just posted a link because someone one said the locker room isnt with him. that was false. never heard someone from the team say they dont have kaps back. get your facts right. i posted facts deal with it.

Yeah...that's nice and all.......Blaine Gabbert better than Peyton Manning? Where's my post stating as such 'fact' boy?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...that's nice and all.......Blaine Gabbert better than Peyton Manning? Where's my post stating as such 'fact' boy?
U posted it like 3 times. U are the one the mention Manning not me. U came up with this weird logic about manning in 2012 and manning 2016. Peyton won the super last year. U were saying the past doesn't matter. So you would take Gabbert over Manning. I would take Manning every day of the week over Gabbert. If you wouldn't pick Manning then there is no helping you.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U posted it like 3 times. U are the one the mention Manning not me. U came up with this weird logic about manning in 2012 and manning 2016. Peyton won the super last year. U were saying the past doesn't matter. So you would take Gabbert over Manning. I would take Manning every day of the week over Gabbert. If you wouldn't pick Manning then there is no helping you.

Stiiiilll waaaiittting......where is this post of mine that states Blaine Gabbert is better than Peyton Manning. Surely if I've said it 3 times, you could at LEAST quote one? No? Just keep on dancing.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the best QB out there. Pretty amazing considering he was painting his house when the 49ers called
As I recall he was the starting QB on a Vikings playoff team. Wonder what happened.[/QUOTE]

He was inconsistent in Minnesota and injured. Had accuracy issues. Could never get going and they gave up on him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stiiiilll waaaiittting......where is this post of mine that states Blaine Gabbert is better than Peyton Manning. Surely if I've said it 3 times, you could at LEAST quote one? No? Just keep on dancing.
i posted it already. catch up. u are the one the mention manning. u are the retard that didnt know he never played for the 49ers. I still dont get why u brought up Manning. its making u look really bad. u trued to make a point and it backed fire.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall he was the starting QB on a Vikings playoff team. Wonder what happened.

He was inconsistent in Minnesota and injured. Had accuracy issues. Could never get going and they gave up on him.[/QUOTE]
overall had a better career then Gabbert. Kap has had a better career then both. hopefully one of them can at least be avg this year.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was inconsistent in Minnesota and injured. Had accuracy issues. Could never get going and they gave up on him.
overall had a better career then Gabbert. Kap has had a better career then both. hopefully one of them can at least be avg this year.[/QUOTE]

That is why Chip was hired. To figure out which one of these unremarkable QBs will work best in his offense.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i posted it already.

You're a complete fraud. The rest of your Manning/49ers post is just more bullshit on top of bullshit, trying to cover up your stupidity/lies, but you simply keep losing with every response. It's either that, or you are seriously a mentally challenged individual who can't comprehend basic English.

You 'posted it already' huh? What post? Give me the number/link?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a complete fraud. The rest of your Manning/49ers post is just more bullshit on top of bullshit, trying to cover up your stupidity/lies, but you simply keep losing with every response. It's either that, or you are seriously a mentally challenged individual who can't comprehend basic English.

You 'posted it already' huh? What post? Give me the number/link?
Nope we all know you are the stupid one. You are the one that brought up manning. LOL Kid its not going to work you screwed up. Its no big deal. You were trying to make a point and u F up. U threw out manning name and it made you look bad. It happens. Just admit you were wrong and move on. Seeing you play the dumb act now is pathetic.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yeah...now back to reality.

Manning/Gabbert? Still can't back up your claims with a post/link?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yeah...now back to reality.

Manning/Gabbert? Still can't back up your claims with a post/link?
LOL I backed it up 110%. U are the flake that has no clue whats going on. U got beat up and you are trying run away. Its K man on to the next subject this was too easy for me and especially when you threw in the manning talk. U really got beat up on that one. I understand it was a mistake. U werent thinking.

Now on to more 49ers talk. No more stupid talk Roma. Im giving you a pass on this last ass kicking I gave you. LOL

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I backed it up 110%.

Uh huh...you 'backed it up' by FAILING to provide a post number or a link? So here we are again...you going full force, face first into my boot...

Gabbert/Manning? Link? Post #?

Of course not.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh...you 'backed it up' by FAILING to provide a post number or a link? So here we are again...you going full force, face first into my boot...

Of course not.
man u are losing it. Whatever man. Its like talking to a wall. What link. I dont get this link thing. This is what you wrote. There is no link. U mention Manning and tried to make up this whole thing about 2012 and 2016 and how it doesnt matter and that is why u would take Gabbert. That the past doesnt matter, it does matter. Im the one that said I would take manning right now. Also same for Kap. Kap has had more success. Its that simple. I did post a Link about another Writer saying the same thing and I did post that link. u are comparing Gab vs Kap to manning and his 2012 and 2016 season leading to saying u would take Gabbert over both. Its that simple to read. Why bring up Manning then? Gab is not a good QB. U might be Gabbert only fan.

So yes you get a Palm Face because you are trying to back track and making up crap. Pathetic. Just man up and admit u messed up its not a big deal. This is my last post about this. No need to go on. Others see how u messed up u are. U give 49ers fan a bad name. I really hope you are a fake fan.

Do you have a Gabbert poster on your wall? Because this is getting really weird.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posts getting longer, but business as usual....no proof. Oh...that reminds me...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posts getting longer, but business as usual....no proof. Oh...that reminds me...

....... this is part of my last post I couldnt edit it.

We have different opinions about Gabbert and Kap that is fine but to throw in Manning was crazy. Come on man u have to see that. Look i understand u are a Gab fan but I just feel Kap might be better and the facts back me up but I understand your opinion. U are basing it off 1 year under a bad coaching staff and a bad Oline. I also understand if people are done with Kap. I am done with Kap but for this year he might give us the best chance to win more games. Gab has no ceiling. Kap has that Boom or Bust chance. Damn Ponder might be an better option after we see more of him. Who knows.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well U mention Manning in #41, #51, #53, #71(the big one that won my argument), #73, and #75.

Game over. Goodnight folks, I just want to thank my Friends and Family. With out them I couldnt make this happen. :clap: :pound: