• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Week 1: Rams @ Browns game day chat

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey my friends,

Wow! I nearly drooled while typing the title for this thread! You read it correctly! Game day chat tomorrow night during the game for those who will be close to a computer while watching the game. I'll be here and hope some of you will join me.

This thread tomorrow night!!!!

GO RAMS!

p.s. Retroram, I hope your up for another season of your post game analysis... They are always a great read and discussion.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be watching the game on firstrowsports, but will chime in at the half and after the Rams win!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I'll be watching the game on DVR when I get home. I'll have to chime in once i get done with it. Hopefully we come out injury free. Don't care if we win or not.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be here...just picked up a 20 pack of longnecks...hope they last until the game starts. lol

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woohoo! Glad some of you guys will be here.

Winning doesn't matter but our starting offense/defense has to produce although a lot of it will be seeing which new guys make the roster.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ShaneC, I'll be back for another year of post-game analysis unless otherwise stated. Teb11, I checked on firstrowsports and they had a message up that the site was under construction until further notice. Did you seen any change from the message I saw?

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work tomorrow night but I'll be able to get out of there pretty early. I'll prolly miss the 1st quarter so I'll need updates from you fellas. I'll be here when I can though.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im ready.........

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are intending to watch the game using a streaming site I recommend you do so with a good browser add-on or other form of ad blocking software. The adverts on those streams are intrusive, frequent, and very annoying. I recommend downloading and using the Mozilla Firefox browser because you can customize it with the Adblock Plus 2.3.2 & Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus 1.2.3 add-ons. Using this combination on 1 intrusive advert will prevent 95%+ of future adverts.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recommend downloading and using the Mozilla Firefox browser

Switching from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox was one of the best decisions I've made on my computer. It was getting the point to where IE would always crash when I log on to certain sties ( NFL.com, IMDB, Lowes ) and was so freakin slow. Firefox never crashes and I still log on the same site and it's a real fast load. I've heard Chrome is a good browser but I've been with Firefox for 2 years now and I'm still a happy little camper.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are intending to watch the game using a streaming site I recommend you do so with a good browser add-on or other form of ad blocking software. The adverts on those streams are intrusive, frequent, and very annoying. I recommend downloading and using the Mozilla Firefox browser because you can customize it with the Adblock Plus 2.3.2 & Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus 1.2.3 add-ons. Using this combination on 1 intrusive advert will prevent 95%+ of future adverts.
Damn good advise there ff!! Also, I'll recommend making sure your virus protection is up to date and 'On'.

Switching from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox was one of the best decisions I've made on my computer. It was getting the point to where IE would always crash when I log on to certain sties ( NFL.com, IMDB, Lowes ) and was so freakin slow. Firefox never crashes and I still log on the same site and it's a real fast load. I've heard Chrome is a good browser but I've been with Firefox for 2 years now and I'm still a happy little camper.
I did the switch about 5 years ago and never looked back however I still use IE from time to time. It works much better for things like 'Web Access' which happens to be the email service at work.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be watching the game on firstrowsports, but will chime in at the half and after the Rams win!
You can always open up another tab and chime in at the half however much more than that is a bitch because you have to load it all up again. I'm wondering if all that ad BS timing out and sech would happen configing the way ff has said, I doubt it but it's worth a try! I think it just blocks those pop up ad that pull up in the background, you know the 'dating' ads..."Find hot women in your area that just want to f*ck tonight!" :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey my friends,

Wow! I nearly drooled while typing the title for this thread! You read it correctly! Game day chat tomorrow night during the game for those who will be close to a computer while watching the game. I'll be here and hope some of you will join me.

This thread tomorrow night!!!!

GO RAMS!

p.s. Retroram, I hope your up for another season of your post game analysis... They are always a great read and discussion.

I may chime in ShaneC, I usually stream from my laptop and HDMI it to my big screen, then get on wifey's laptop and chat on the boards. Just not sure I'll be doing that today as I may have some peeps over. (Ram fans of course, true blue Los Angeles Rams fans!)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I'm looking for KSU to chime in on this thread and give us the skinny!!

Who will get a lot of snaps and sech.

So HEY KSU!!

What's the coaching staffs game plan, what can we expect and what are they looking for?

Details bro!

I know you got 'em!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to tonight. I am assuming it's Fox 2 and I will be looking for the rookies and 2nd year guys to make some plays tonight!

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a mac book pro and use chrome. I have used multiple tabs and commented between plays in the past simply by witching tabs.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably won't stream tonight, just tune in to NFL Network and watch their 3 hours of disecting the 6 games playing. NFL Channel does have the whole game on delay at 7am EST on Sat morning, which I have already set the recorder.:nod: I will be on here to get takes from you guys watching the game.:suds:No injuries, just figure each other out on our team. Go Rams