• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason Game 1 - Los Angeles Chargers @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Saturday, 08/14/21, 7:00PM PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea UVA. Along with the Center position, ever since we cut Sullivan way too early. Zuerlein is recovering from back surgery in Dallas and the Caboys hope he'll be ready for the season. His career is coming to a close I believe.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd and 3rd strong OL needs work for sure, but I thought X. Jones looked decent running behind those units. Better than Funk did anyway.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ALR. Jones may supplant Henderson especially if Henderson has a rusty first couple of games if he is not careful. Some cuts after the game. No surprises although I though Silvanic might stick. They have to find a spot for Trishton Jackson. Dude is lights-out so far.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MacGinnis was the kicker that couldn't kick. Got cut today. Moncrief just looked horrible and he is gone. Everyone else was of no surprise.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea BattleLyon, Lawler and Garrett were stand-outs. Guess the Rams found their Morgan Fox replacement.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ALR. Jones may supplant Henderson especially if Henderson has a rusty first couple of games if he is not careful. Some cuts after the game. No surprises although I though Silvanic might stick. They have to find a spot for Trishton Jackson. Dude is lights-out so far.

idk about that... neither RB looked the part even with the 2s/3s. I'd rather a vet come in and compete.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk about that... neither RB looked the part even with the 2s/3s. I'd rather a vet come in and compete.
Not worth it Jermaine.

there is no vet that will be available that would be a massive improvement, and then you risk development of the young guys.

they need game action to grow, not just training camp without pads and running 7 on 7’s.

and that OL is looking more and more like it will be a mess this season because McSnead felt there were no OL in the draft better than what they had. Too bad for them, training camps around the league are proving otherwise.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that statement McVay made about not drafting an O-lineman because his roster talent was way better is making McVay look like a real bona fide dumbass. You have a guy like Landon Dickerson, who was within reach or even Quinn Meinerz, who could have easily been drafted within our draft resources and you take a skinny, fast receiver, (who is already hurt and it is just the preseason) in the second is just plain stupid. They could have taken Atwell later and easily drafted two of the better Center/O-lineman available and ya make some ridiculous statement like that just goes to show everyone that you ain't livin' in NFL reality ya flippin idiot!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, it appears we don't have a NFL relevant/competitive roster in three areas: O-line, RBs, and LBs. McVay's tutelage is really showing-up in his recent drafts. He grew-up in the coaching lineage as primarily a WRs/TEs coach in Washington and under John Gruden in Tampa Bay.

He knows primarily offense but his analysis and player personnel decision making in recent years are clearly suspect and THAT conundrum is killing this team. McVay should take a page from Mike Vrabel. If you don't know groups of people, get the people that do and trust them to make better decisions. Your team will be better for it.

When I think of the players we could have had under McSnead and we couldn't have, wouldn't have or shouldn't have selected because of what I am stating here, it pisses me right off and meanwhile, Donald is not getting any younger as we continue to piss-away his chances of becoming a champion.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that statement McVay made about not drafting an O-lineman because his roster talent was way better is making McVay look like a real bona fide dumbass. You have a guy like Landon Dickerson, who was within reach or even Quinn Meinerz, who could have easily been drafted within our draft resources and you take a skinny, fast receiver, (who is already hurt and it is just the preseason) in the second is just plain stupid. They could have taken Atwell later and easily drafted two of the better Center/O-lineman available and ya make some ridiculous statement like that just goes to show everyone that you ain't livin' in NFL reality ya flippin idiot!
Could’ve taken Creed Humphrey and gotten Atwell in round three more than likely.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were clearly a number of options in the draft to land us a quality Center or O-lineman that we now need, UVA and the dumbass twins did nothing.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly they did nothing... Kroenke needs to have a come to jesus meeting with these two. Because if this season falters because of the noticable problems that cound have been fixed when they could have someone needs to be shown the door.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem, Jermaine, lies at the feet of the Limp Biscuit. He does not know when to step in. Accept for perhaps Kevin Demoff, who is another complete idiot, douchebag, I doubt anyone has ever heard from him, this gutless moneybags douche. He stays completely out of the FO except for an occasional appearance and then mouths some soft-spoken gibberish after which he apparently leaves to adjust his wife's panties and garter belt he is wearing. McSnead are nearly completely autonomous and the lack of accountability is becoming increasingly more clear each passing season.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Retro, the time to address/improve the OL was this years draft where quality was deep.

everyone knew it, and McSnead came with that nonsense that their 11 guys were better than anyone available.

im sorry, but Atwell is not better than several C/OL they could’ve taken with that pick.

Brian freaking Allen is who we are going to rely on the help keep Stafford upright? Yikes!

Bobby Evans continues to regress which is why Corbett was moved back to guard and Allen inserted. But no one was better in the draft?

not from the reports around the league from the teams smart enough to take any one of the guys the Rams should’ve taken.

I have a feeling this is going to turn out to we a bust of a season and another wasted year of Donald’s prime.

like so many other Rams players that wasted their careers wearing the horns, he deserves better.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPOT ON ALR!! Stafford is going spend a good deal of his playing time on his back once the league's defenses get a whiff of Allen at Center. They will be coming right up the middle just as they did when we had another fraud, Austin Blythe playing Center. Most recent display of how bad Blythe was? The Snooperbowl loss.

The reason our running game sucks is because the O-line is aging and in transition. and much of it begins at the Center position. Because of the boneheadedness of the dumbass twins, the Rams will be forced to bring some quality aging FAs to right the ship. I am quite sure one of the reasons Kromer left was because he saw through the bullshit of the dumbass twins and probably called them out on it.

BTW, Evans is now on the hot seat to being cut because of a poor showing against the Chargers. The guy has been here nearly three years and he is absolutely digressing. What will occur next is Corbett will be moved back to Center and Anchrum will be inserted in Corbett's spot as Evans will be cut on the final roster creation.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams will sign a RB that gets cut loose from another team. That’s without a doubt imo