• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your team's 1st round pick

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear the Chargers are going to ruin today for all Chargers fans & take OT Ronnie Stanley with the 3rd pick overall. I want Ramsey, Buckner or Bosa. If they want Stanley they should trade down. I have very little faith in Telelsco, especially after last years 1st round selection.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent news suggests a trade up for Paxton Lynch. I wouldn't be elated by trading up for Lynch, but that decision isn't up to me. Lynch at 31, I would be more okay with.

On a side note, how many times has a rookie QB been the week 1 starter for the reigning Super Bowl champs? I don't know if it's ever happened.

Called it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Prediction for 49ers #7: Deforest Buckner

Hope for 49ers #7: Trade way, way down and take Taylor Decker (or trade out of the 1st round completely and take Connor Cook).

Niners' pick wasn't exactly hard to predict, but they have Dallas & Baltimore to thank for pushing Buckner down to 7. Wanted no piece of Ronnie Stanley or Elliot.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went out on a limb and called it, brilliant.

tumblr_m1csvzfSTA1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and a bunch more, but at least you have a paper trail...DEN was pretty transparent...I like the move and the player.
Well, I was close but missed it by a frog hair....I now hate SD and the Jags, just kiddn....
Once those 2 were gone I knew it would be Tunsil or Stanley, I'm good with Stanley, our next JO...Yea buddy !!
:hammer: Looking for Noah Spence tonight for round 2...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was close but missed it by a frog hair....I now hate SD and the Jags, just kiddn....
Once those 2 were gone I knew it would be Tunsil or Stanley, I'm good with Stanley, our next JO...Yea buddy !!
:hammer: Looking for Noah Spence tonight for round 2...

Solid pick....Joesph went way earlier than I expected...I thought they might trade back and get him...silly me.

Spence I think is coming off the board early, but could be there for BAL....for my sake...I hope not...that kid can play.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid pick....Joesph went way earlier than I expected...I thought they might trade back and get him...silly me.

Spence I think is coming off the board early, but could be there for BAL....for my sake...I hope not...that kid can play.

I would laugh to see the Cowboys take Spence after they just had 2 guys busted at the same position for PED's and drugs.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't even know who Kamalei Correa was but Ozzie said we had him ranked higher than Spence, we could have gotten him at 36 or Jack but we traded back twice and still got KC our target....Then tried to trade back in to get Jack but failed....Well that's clearly why they get the big bucks and we get to scratch our head and watch...:D