• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict you Rivals 2015 Season

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan

@ Utah- L
Oregon State- W
UNLV- W
BYU- W
@ Maryland- W
NW- W
Michigan State- L
@ Minnesota- W
Rutgers- W
@ Indiana- W
@ Penn State- L
Ohio State- L

8-4, but I honestly could see them beating PSU and losing to Minny. Giving them the Harbaugh nod vs BYU at home, and Utah is a difficult place to play so I'm keeping them in the L zone there.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, of course that wouldn't surprise me with how SC has gotten us recently. We've turned the tables some in the Florida rivalry, but even they found a way to beat us last year when they weren't good at all on offense. IF we can win two of those three games, which I think we do, I like our chances in the East

I don't see how you guys aren't the favorites to win the East this season. Even with losing Gurley and that QB dude. Still got Nick Chubb and a pretty good coaching staff, plus the rest of the div is sucking now.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how you guys aren't the favorites to win the East this season. Even with losing Gurley and that QB dude. Still got Nick Chubb and a pretty good coaching staff, plus the rest of the div is sucking now.

From what I've seen I think we are considered a pretty big favorite. Missouri has done their thing against the rest of the division, though we've beaten them in two of their three years. Mauk is back, they should be competitive. I think Tennessee is just waiting to take the division by storm at some point.

I like our defense and our run game should be great again, we need our QB and WRs to make some plays

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain. I was a Rams fan from 1970 until that snake eating bitch kidnapped them and took them to St. Louis. I am very familiar with waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Back in the 70s, that other shoe always seems to be named the Minnesota Vikings.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU goes 8-4 w/losses to Texas, TCU, Baylor and Okie, jr. Bob Stoops steps down at the end of the year.....

Archangel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU goes 8-4 w/losses to Texas, TCU, Baylor and Okie, jr. Bob Stoops steps down at the end of the year.....

Don't know about Texas...Tennessee not a given...they'll get blown the fuck out in a bowl because they aren't ready, and Stoops will stay. Sunrise. Sunset.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about Texas...Tennessee not a given...they'll get blown the fuck out in a bowl because they aren't ready, and Stoops will stay. Sunrise. Sunset.

Horns stomped them a new one last year, however, the scoreboard didn't reflect it. As long as Swoopes isn't the QB, Texas wins it this year......

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the 70s, that other shoe always seems to be named the Minnesota Vikings.

Or the Dallas Cowboys. Then in the 80's the other shoe was the 49ers (so it was a high heel).

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan

@ Utah- L
Oregon State- W
UNLV- W
BYU- L
@ Maryland- L
NW- W
Michigan State- L
@ Minnesota- W
Rutgers- W
@ Indiana- W
@ Penn State- W
Ohio State- L

7-5. I could see Northwestern, Maryland, and PSU going in either direction so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the Dallas Cowboys. Then in the 80's the other shoe was the 49ers (so it was a high heel).
I just remember every damned year it seemed, the Rams would breeze through the season, only to lose to Minnesota. And then Fran Tarkington and crew would blow the Superbowl.

But then there was that one year the Rams got to Superbowl XIV, and Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg - because he knew full well he would never again have the chance to play in a Superbowl.

I gave up on the Rams when they moved to Anaheim.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remember every damned year it seemed, the Rams would breeze through the season, only to lose to Minnesota. And then Fran Tarkington and crew would blow the Superbowl.

But then there was that one year the Rams got to Superbowl XIV, and Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg - because he knew full well he would never again have the chance to play in a Superbowl.

I gave up on the Rams when they moved to Anaheim.

Yeah, I remember those Minnesota games. :L

They were usually in Minnesota and it was always -80 degrees. Finally, the Rams got a home playoff game against them and I was really happy and knew they were going to win. The day before the game my Dad says: "if there's a rain cloud within 20 miles of the Coliseum, the Rams will lose." I said: "No way. They finally aren't playing in a snowstorm."

It rained all night, the Coliseum was a mud pit, the Rams lost. :L

My main Cowboys playoff memory was they finally got them in the Coliseum, my mom got tickets from work and took me. The Rams lost by like 30. :lol:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when the Rams were the Los Angeles Rams. I dont know, but to me, they are one of those teams that just shouldnt have been allowed to move.

LA Rams, Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Colts, St Louis Cardinals

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain. I was a Rams fan from 1970 until that snake eating bitch kidnapped them and took them to St. Louis. I am very familiar with waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Stealing this reference!:yes:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do some research and look back at how many teams win a game in which they are double digit underdogs at home. It happens very rarely. Actually, I've heard that when a team is giving up double digit points away from home they have a winning record against the spread. (It is something people betting on sports look for) No game is a sure thing, but VT and really any team on Ohio State's schedule aside from MSU would be a big upset.
Go back and look how often it happens to Mich vs. Ohio State -- hint, it's quite often. Do you remember the 90's? How many top 5 Ohio State teams did the underdog unranked Michigan beat during that decade?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and look how often it happens to Mich vs. Ohio State -- hint, it's quite often. Do you remember the 90's? How many top 5 Ohio State teams did the underdog unranked Michigan beat during that decade?
It happened once in the 90's, 1993.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So once in 25+ years is often?

No, you don't seem to understand. You can't compare that to every year as every year isn't one in which the team is a 21 point underdog -- only years in which either team was a 21+ point underdog matter in this discussion. If Michigan or Ohio State were only 21 point underdogs once in the 90's and Michigan won in the upset -- then that's 100% of the time. If there were 5 times in the last 20 years where that happened and Michigan one one of them -- then that's still a significant percentage of the time. More so than what the percentages would be you looked at the national statistics. Meaning, Michigan is more likely to beat OSU as a 21+ point underdog than the national average would suggest of 21+ point underdogs.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you don't seem to understand. You can't compare that to every year as every year isn't one in which the team is a 21 point underdog -- only years in which either team was a 21+ point underdog matter in this discussion. If Michigan or Ohio State were only 21 point underdogs once in the 90's and Michigan won in the upset -- then that's 100% of the time. If there were 5 times in the last 20 years where that happened and Michigan one one of them -- then that's still a significant percentage of the time. More so than what the percentages would be you looked at the national statistics. Meaning, Michigan is more likely to beat OSU as a 21+ point underdog than the national average would suggest of 21+ point underdogs.
I looked purely at ranked Ohio State losing to unranked Michigan. No where did you ask for 21 point spread. I don't even know where to find it. But it didn't make the list of the top 50 upsets ever, so I don't think the spread was as big as you might think. On the other hand App State over Michigan was there as a 27 point dog. Also Michigan State over Ohio state in 1998 as a 28 point dog.