• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict you Rivals 2015 Season

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. I'd take Apple over any DB in the B1G. I know through the first 6 games this season, nobody had completed a pass against him.

Yet you had Lewis on your All-American team over Apple?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly cornerback is probably as deep as it's ever been.

I've seen Jalen Ramsey(FSU), Vernon Hargreaves(UF), Tre'Davious White(LSU), Kendall Fuller(VT), MacKensie Alexander(Clemson) as projected 1st rounders, and William Jackson(Houston), Cameron Sutton(Tennessee), KeiVarae Russell(ND), and Desmond King(Iowa) as projected 2nd rounders. Very deep class.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly cornerback is probably as deep as it's ever been.

I've seen Jalen Ramsey(FSU), Vernon Hargreaves(UF), Tre'Davious White(LSU), Kendall Fuller(VT), MacKensie Alexander(Clemson) as projected 1st rounders, and William Jackson(Houston), Cameron Sutton(Tennessee), KeiVarae Russell(ND), and Desmond King(Iowa) as projected 2nd rounders. Very deep class.
Very much so. It's too bad about Fuller getting hurt for the season.

It's sounding like Apple will stay another year but the way he's playing this year, he has 1st rounder written all over him in 2017.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very much so. It's too bad about Fuller getting hurt for the season.

It's sounding like Apple will stay another year but the way he's playing this year, he has 1st rounder written all over him in 2017.

I didn't realize he could declare, I thought he was a true Soph. this year. He'd probably be a 1st or 2nd rounder this year, if he stayed another year, he could play his way into the top 10 for 2017. It's really crazy, all those projected 1st rounders, could potentially come back, but I doubt any will. Only Jackson and Russell will have used up their eligibility. Apple and Lewis both have eligibility as well. Extremely deep.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize he could declare, I thought he was a true Soph. this year. He'd probably be a 1st or 2nd rounder this year, if he stayed another year, he could play his way into the top 10 for 2017. It's really crazy, all those projected 1st rounders, could potentially come back, but I doubt any will. Only Jackson and Russell will have used up their eligibility. Apple and Lewis both have eligibility as well. Extremely deep.
Yeah, he RS but then started opposite Doran Grant last year. Came on really strong by season's end and carried it over to this year.

"Look at my beautiful baby boy, I'm gonna name him Tre'Davious!" :L

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dirtpeckers go 6-6.

Win vs UNC
Win vs Kentucky
Loss @ UGA
Win vs UCF
Loss @ Mizzou
Loss vs LSU
Win vs Vandy
Loss @ A&M
Loss @ UT
Win vs UF
Win vs Citadel
LOSS vs CLEMSON

How the fuck did the ol ballsack manage to only have 4 away games?

So far, I've only missed the KY game and I see that for some reason I took them over Florida. :noidea: I must have been drunk. Well, I'll miss that one too. Looks like a 5-7 season to me.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dirtpeckers go 6-6.

Win vs UNC - correct
Win vs Kentucky - wrong
Loss @ UGA - correct
Win vs UCF - correct
Loss @ Mizzou - correct
Loss vs LSU - correct
Win vs Vandy - correct
Loss @ A&M - correct
Loss @ UT - correct
Win vs UF - wrong
Win vs Citadel - WRONG
LOSS vs CLEMSON

How the fuck did the ol ballsack manage to only have 4 away games?
I missed 3. The KY, UF, and Citadel games.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmrph, I had SCar @ 6-6. Looks like I was wrong!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that's what I had too; best part is I won the collective poll. Had to pick Clemson and SCar schedules, I had us at 11-1 and them at 6-6 :dhd:
I thought we'd go 10-2 or 11-1, but I picked us to go undefeated in one of these SportsHoopla threads. I'll see if I can find it and bump it.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meeeechegan...

@ Utah- L
Oregon State- W
UNLV- W
BYU- L
@ Maryland- L
NW- W
Michigan State- L
@ Minnesota- W
Rutgers- W
@ Indiana- W
@ Penn State- L
Ohio State- L

6-6 for the asshole's in ann arbor

Karma is a bitch.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma is a bitch.

Hey saying they were only gonna go 6-6 before the season started considering what they did the previous couple of years under Fat Boy was more than reasonable. And if you remember I also said I expect Crazy Jimbo to turn things around in ann arbor sooner rather than later. Again going by what they did before Crazy Jimbo went back home I really didn't think he was gonna have such a fast turnaround. As much as I hate to say it he's done one helluva job.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey saying they were only gonna go 6-6 before the season started considering what they did the previous couple of years under Fat Boy was more than reasonable. And if you remember I also said I expect Crazy Jimbo to turn things around in ann arbor sooner rather than later. Again going by what they did before Crazy Jimbo went back home I really didn't think he was gonna have such a fast turnaround. As much as I hate to say it he's done one helluva job.

That's OK. I didn't think Ohio State was going to have the season they have had either. :D

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna take Harbaugh a few years to get that mess turned around and tOSU is absolutely loaded this year. Maybe next year or the year after Michigan will have a decent shot, but I'm afraid this year isn't the year for you guys (well it shouldn't be, anyhow).

Famous last words?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Famous last words?

Harbaugh certainly rallied the troops and has them playing at a much higher level and a lot sooner than most expected.

Goes to show the effect a good coach can have. I guess we should have seen it coming...I mean Urban took a 6-7 team and went 12-0 with it the following year. I suppose since Michigan has been down for so long, everyone expected it to be a much more difficult turn around.

Buckeyes still are loaded and should have the talent advantage all over the field on paper...game isn't played on paper of course.