• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PRE-SEASON WEEK ONE: Bears vs Panthers Game Thread

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you boys showed up last night to discuss the game sorry i wasnt around to enjoy it with you.
missed the game being in michigan have the replay ready to be watched on the network. watching it live is so much better.
jays interception wasnt what i wanted to see on espn but bostic pick 6 was nice the kid seems fast.
go bears

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you boys showed up last night to discuss the game sorry i wasnt around to enjoy it with you.
missed the game being in michigan have the replay ready to be watched on the network. watching it live is so much better.
jays interception wasnt what i wanted to see on espn but bostic pick 6 was nice the kid seems fast.
go bears

Don't read too much into that INT, it was a messed up play... It looked to me like the CB got confused and actually didn't do what he was suppose to do, Jay and AJ followed that play with the identical play the next series and got the intended result.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOSTIC!

Great play. Good sign of things to come?

I missed watching him play last night........Had to watch the Cubs try to help the Pirates out. Into which they did a fantastic job.:clap:
Sounds like Bostic did a fantastic job too.
This is the player I hope really succeeds for the fact I wanted Emery to draft Odletree with our no.1.

one other thing I seen a highlite on was the Cutler int.
it kinda looked to me that he just plain downright threw it behind the wr.
Now i`m not sure who was at fault there,but this is not what we need to see out of JC.
he has no more excuses what-so-ever after we got the pieces he needs to excel.............

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb will not be starting week 1.

You heard it here first.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb will not be starting week 1.

You heard it here first.

I disagree. Who is going to replace him??? because the backups sucked last night against 2 stringers. How about we give the offense some time to gel. Give Krommer time to work with Webb.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Who is going to replace him??? because the backups sucked last night against 2 stringers. How about we give the offense some time to gel. Give Krommer time to work with Webb.

Don't care.

You could put a full trash can out there and get the same results.

Can't stand the fucking kid....been HANDED the keys to a Porsche, and he basically took said Porsche, and lent it to some bum and his friends, who had a 12 hour soup-kitchen in it. :tsk:

Ample opportunities to succeed. Give someone else a shot.

Just tired of hearing his name, attached to sacks or shitty plays. And what makes that shit even worse?....TWITTER. Follow him, if you truly want to learn to hate this stupid fucker.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us how you really feel... lol.

Nah, just screwing with you. I totally agree with you beardown07. He needs to be replaced.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us how you really feel... lol.

Nah, just screwing with you. I totally agree with you beardown07. He needs to be replaced.

I'm all for replacing him. But with who??? Because we don't have a replacement currently on the team. The backups made Webb look good. And I still have hope that the new Oline coach can fix him. Or atleast give him a few games before we totally give up.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for replacing him. But with who??? Because we don't have a replacement currently on the team. The backups made Webb look good. And I still have hope that the new Oline coach can fix him. Or atleast give him a few games before we totally give up.

That's the 10K question, but I would at least give a youngster an opportunity. Webb looks great compared to the youngsters because he is working a lot with the first team and he has experience playing in the NFL. Another possibility would be searching the FA market and see who is available.

But I blame the front office for this mess. They knew coming into this season that Webb was a mess, and they did nothing to fix the problem.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blanchard doesn't look too impressive... at all.

15 or 16 of 18 pass attempts isn't impressive ? When your constantly harassed by the opposition? Just curious. What more could the guy have done to impress you?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 or 16 of 18 pass attempts isn't impressive ? When your constantly harassed by the opposition? Just curious. What more could the guy have done to impress you?

I thought Blanchard played alright.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the 10K question, but I would at least give a youngster an opportunity. Webb looks great compared to the youngsters because he is working a lot with the first team and he has experience playing in the NFL. Another possibility would be searching the FA market and see who is available.

But I blame the front office for this mess. They knew coming into this season that Webb was a mess, and they did nothing to fix the problem.

The Rookie Mills(I believe?) is getting the start tonight.

Looks like he didn't even make it to week 2 of preseason..lol...good...fuck him.

BEARS ON TV TONIGHT!!:yahoo::suds:

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rookie Mills(I believe?) is getting the start tonight.

Looks like he didn't even make it to week 2 of preseason..lol...good...fuck him.

BEARS ON TV TONIGHT!!:yahoo::suds:
GO BEARs