• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Game Thread: 49ers vs GB

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the truly original trolls? Osprey's little trash talking was sad and so unoriginal, I had hoped for better.

Fear not yoss as I am close by.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Bingo, don't think I'm going to ignore it.... isn't Buluga your guy! I remembered you liked him much more than AD...

jejejeje...

I did man. He was a technician in college and still was considered a guy with tremendous potential to make an impact in the league. Trust me man, there was a very good reason why coaches were high on him and wanted him to play LT this year. He has tremendous talent, but lately he seems that he is injury prone. AD on the other hand has been playing (last year was his best year in terms of playing relatively good each game and still he was not "dominant" at RT by any means).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I may have heard it wrong but I think it was said that Bulaga despite being their "best" or "better" OL, the packers gave up more sacks with him than they did without him...

I think the loss of Crabtree will really show up by wk 3... I think we can get away with it in wk 1, squeeze by in wk 2 but by wk 3, I'd expect the opposing defenses really forcing the issue... it would be tough...

on local radio this morning, someone called in from the mainland (something like a Pro Football Weekly outfit) and yes, he cited poor sack stats for GB. they've ranked LOW even before Bulaga, and have continued to rank low with him. we will never know if Bulaga was going to 'break out' at LT? not this season anyway.

AD came out early and not surprising, took his lumps. but now he seems to be bordering on the Pro Bowl level at this point? plus, seems like he is still on the 'upside'? not saying AD is better than Bulaga, but certainly happy AD has improved a lot.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordy Nelson Hurt for GB.