• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Power Rankings? Lets do a tier list. Week 8

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you bumped it, you want to explain Tennessee
Everyone got hurt.

QB, I think their entire oline. Multiple defensive players.

Im guessing they probably would've beaten KC with healthy players so I assume they wouldve beaten other teams, too

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got four of the top 5. Whiffed on the Bills but they had some issues all season that got more apparent.
To be fair, your Bills take wasn't really too bad at the time it was made but that defense got pretty banged up and wasn't very good towards the end of the season and Josh got pretty careless with the ball, especially in the red zone at times. Von Miller getting hurt was a huge blow. The pass rush went from tops in the league to near the bottom when not bringing extra guys.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, your Bills take wasn't really too bad at the time it was made but that defense got pretty banged up and wasn't very good towards the end of the season and Josh got pretty careless with the ball, especially in the red zone at times. Von Miller getting hurt was a huge blow. The pass rush went from tops in the league to near the bottom when not bringing extra guys.
I do think there is a case to be made that analytics cant really explain away the issues the Bills had.