• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential Trade

whitesoxsweep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team standard league. Guy is hurting for RB and is offering up Megatron for a RB and WR. Obviously when a guy feels the need to move a monster like Johnson, you have to at least kick the tires. I'm thinking Welker and Sproles for Calvin and maybe a throw in. My only concern is depth. but the thought of having Marshall and Johnson :gaah:.. what do you guys think?

My team:
QB: Stafford, Cutler
RB: Martin, Ridley, Sproles, Tate
WR: Marshall, Welker, Hilton, Sanders
TE: Rudolph, Fleener, Clay
Def: Denver

His team:
QB: Rodgers, Smith
RB: J. Bell, Pierce, Bush, Lacy
WR: Johnson, Decker, T. Austin, Floyd, Randle, D. Moore
TE: Witten
Def: Houston

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can get Megatron for Welker and Sproles, I would jump at it. Even Ridley and Welker would be a good deal for you.
Good luck with this.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless this guy is severely mentally challenged your not getting Calvin for Sproles and Welker. Martin and Welker maybe.

whitesoxsweep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt trade martin for calvin straight up.. especially in a 12 team league. thanks for your input fuz, i'm afraid Ridley's slow start will make him a non starter though.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt trade martin for calvin straight up.. especially in a 12 team league. thanks for your input fuz, i'm afraid Ridley's slow start will make him a non starter though.

See how crazy that sounds? That'd be the same response any sane person would give to Sproles and Welker for Calvin.. just saying.
Give a try, maybe he's that desperate.

whitesoxsweep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See how crazy that sounds? That'd be the same response any sane person would give to Sproles and Welker for Calvin.. just saying.
Give a try, maybe he's that desperate.

i hear you. but there's not much more i can do. The difference between calvin and marshall isn't worth one of my RB. idk what else i can offer him..not a ppr Arizona

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try Martin and Sanders for Calvin and Lacy?

If you can get Calvin with one of your other backs, go for it, but I don't see how that gets accomplished if the Calvin owner has any brains.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is you don't have an RB higher than Ridley/Sproles and lower than Martin. Ridley might have been the guy before Week 1.

whitesoxsweep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is you don't have an RB higher than Ridley/Sproles and lower than Martin. Ridley might have been the guy before Week 1.

Yep, you're exactly right.. We'll see. I'm 2-0. If the trade doesn't pan out, I'm fine with it. He's the one that's under the gun for RB help. Dealing Martin with Ridleys slow start just isn't an option.

Last edited by a moderator: