• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poster Trends

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t fit perfectly in this thread, but it is close enough…

I have been floating around the Reddit Giants page the last week or so (not a fan of the format, but there are a lot of posters there), and I just got in a small exchange with BruteSentiment. That was a real blast from the past. I havent seen that name is almost 20 years?

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been floating around the Reddit Giants page the last week or so (not a fan of the format, but there are a lot of posters there), and I just got in a small exchange with BruteSentiment. That was a real blast from the past. I havent seen that name is almost 20 years?
I don't think that I've ever had any written conversations with him, as I joined the Disney boards in late 2008, but I've read his name many times from you all over the years. That's cool to be able to connect with an old board member after so many years. I do wonder how many of our old members are active online in some format (website comments, Reddit communities, other types of forums, etc).

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I interacted with BruteSentiment on a different board (can't remember which one) that went belly up about 6-9 years ago. Always had a good head on his shoulders ... if a bit opinionated at times. (like all of us :) )

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I interacted with BruteSentiment on a different board (can't remember which one) that went belly up about 6-9 years ago. Always had a good head on his shoulders ... if a bit opinionated at times. (like all of us :) )
Was he on RunBoard? That’s where I found you.

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably either runboard or GIANTSBOARD (but I have this vague memory that somehow they might have been the same?)

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's awesome. Brute and I were the last Mods on the Mouse Board back in the day. I run into his articles from time to time. Good dude.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome. Brute and I were the last Mods on the Mouse Board back in the day. I run into his articles from time to time. Good dude.
I didn’t realize you were a big hitter over there. I will drop you name to him. Maybe that will nudge him to wander over here.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t realize you were a big hitter over there. I will drop you name to him. Maybe that will nudge him to wander over here.

I had a decent email exchange with Brute a few years ago. He's a good baseball man. That is, he agrees with most of my POVs! :D

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elf on the shelf meet Pence on the fence

IMG_7004.jpeg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elf on the shelf meet Pence on the fence

View attachment 348632
I always laugh at that catch. He was so horribly out of position when he made that catch. It totally amplified his awkwardness and the fact his superior athleticism and conditioning allowed him to overcome his horrible mechanics.