• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post-Hunt, how will the Chiefs fare?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know, but when ur winning, he just curls up in a ball and cowers........dude cant even admit hes wrong, but plays contrarian quite well.........hes quite the douche

Wrong?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again....wrong?
nope not really. u hide. u dont answer. u dont reply. it was very evident yesterday. and today. have a nice day. in before you say something idiotic, trying to make yourself look smart.:suds:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I believe some running backs can be interchangeable, hunt was a special talent so the chiefs are not as good as they were 24 hours ago.

Not a huge difference but a difference

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope not really. u hide. u dont answer. u dont reply. it was very evident yesterday. and today. have a nice day. in before you say something idiotic, trying to make yourself look smart.:suds:

Again....wrong?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I believe some running backs can be interchangeable, hunt was a special talent so the chiefs are not as good as they were 24 hours ago.

Not a huge difference but a difference
Outside of some really freaky balance for a man that big, I wouldn't call him an elite talent. He's nowhere close to Gurley in terms of physical gifts, and a different universe from Barkley. He's highly productive, don't get me wrong, I just don't think the dropoff from him to Ware likely amounts to much.

What I don't know is Darrell and Damien Williams. That *could* in theory be a disasterzone if Ware got hurt to be that apocalyptic outlier scenario I talked a bit about.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of some really freaky balance for a man that big, I wouldn't call him an elite talent. He's nowhere close to Gurley in terms of physical gifts, and a different universe from Barkley. He's highly productive, don't get me wrong, I just don't think the dropoff from him to Ware likely amounts to much.

What I don't know is Darrell and Damien Williams. That *could* in theory be a disasterzone if Ware got hurt to be that apocalyptic outlier scenario I talked a bit about.

Eh, he was pretty damn good ... combo of the balance, speed, strength, vision, and desire. Dude broke a lot of tackles for extra yards.

We are in agreement that Ware is more than capable and the drop-off should not be significant.

That offense never revolved around Hunt anyway. He was just one of several weapons that they have. That will help Ware also. Defenses have to pay so much attention to Hill, Kelsey, Watkins, and Mahomes that they can't key on Ware as much

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are effective because they create matchup difficulties all over the place on offense. Hunt was a part of that... now he isn’t. They still create matchup difficulties but they lost one of them when they lost him.
This is pretty much my thought. Hunt was pretty amazing on the field, but don’t think it will have huge effect.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will drop about 2 points a game scoring, which won't make too much of a difference. Now if it was Mahomes, Hill or Kelce, be a significant blow
Agree.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs will immediately implode and be the laughing stock of the NFL and Andy Reid will definitely have a heart attack. Assuming I am wrong which is not possible, Pat Mahomes will tear an ACL and Marcus Peters will return to the Chiefs locker room only to punch out Kelce and murder Hill. This cannot be denied. The Chiefs are bound to lose a few of the next games and be a first round exit in the playoffs. Chiefs fans will naturally deny this.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs will immediately implode and be the laughing stock of the NFL and Andy Reid will definitely have a heart attack. Assuming I am wrong which is not possible, Pat Mahomes will tear an ACL and Marcus Peters will return to the Chiefs locker room only to punch out Kelce and murder Hill. This cannot be denied.
Motion denied, defense counsel.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No comment other than last year I thought Dallas would weather the Elliott suspension because Morris and Smith could carry the load.

But I was wrong. It hurt.

Dak is no Mahomes nor do they have a Hill or Kelce. Witten was ok but he was already 60 years old./ Now looks like Cooper has been a good signing, and the D is playing lights out lately