• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post-Hunt, how will the Chiefs fare?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is ripping things up at the right time.
You've got Denver, Baltimore and Houston winning with defense. KC, New England, San Diego and Pittsburgh winning with offense.

The AFC is probably going to come down to who has the best 'weak' unit. Or special teams. Or coaching.

Best AFC season in at least 3 years imo. You might have a half dozen teams in the NFL this year better than last year's Eagles team.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got Denver, Baltimore and Houston who can win with defense. KC, New England, San Diego and Pittsburgh who can win with offense.

The AFC is probably going to come down to who has the best 'weak' unit. Or special teams. Or coaching.

Best AFC season in at least 3 years imo.

I think Houston if healthy has the offence as well. They aren't missing much in my opinion.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Houston if healthy has the offence as well. They aren't missing much in my opinion.
Oline. Thats about it.

That can cost you, though. Most of the AFC teams can rush the passer

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs signed RB Charcandrick West.

Kansas City was expected to sign C.J. Anderson, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports they are going with West. It makes sense considering West spent the last four seasons including most of training camp this year with the team, so he should know the playbook and be able to help immediately. Kansas City going with West over Anderson is great news for Spencer Ware's rest-of-season outlook