• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team would have 1 or 0 losses

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of teams better than Iowa, that doesn't to mean Michigan shits the bed against them. Iowa was a game where Michigan was caught looking forward. That doesn't happen 4 different times. This thread is about finishing with 0 or 1 losses, and because Michigan wouldn't have to face 4 different top 10 teams, and we're sitting with 2 losses because of 4 total points, I think it's safe to say we would have had at least 1 less loss with an easier schedule.
No, what is safe to say is you did lose to a team you shouldn't have. That's what we know for sure.

If you lost one of twelve games to a sub par team, how on earth can you bang your chest asserting you for sure would have beaten some other teams schedule that also had several teams well above that one we know for sure you couldn't beat this year? :L

Look, I love these threads. They come EVERY SINGLE YEAR and are always from bitter fans left out in the cold and are full of jealousy over teams that got in over theirs. The crying is quite entertaining so do keep right on going all they way through the bowls. But I'm just going to laugh loudly in the faces of all of this nonsense about knowing what you would have done with someone else's schedule when you couldn't do shit with your own easy game against Iowa. Concept fail. :clap:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're nutswinging on a conference mate in your response to my facetious post.

lol @ u

...it would be *too* by the way...
not nut swinging on anyone. I saw Oklahoma play and I think those teams would or could beat them. score lots of points.
if you are resorting to grammar correction you don't have much argument

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not nut swinging on anyone. I saw Oklahoma play and I think those teams would or could beat them. score lots of points.
if you are resorting to grammar correction you don't have much argument
Thank you for offering your opinion. It really matters to us. Good luck to your Huskies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backwards occupant used to be cool when he was normal occupant. Now, shit list!

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backwards occupant used to be cool when he was normal occupant. Now, shit list!
NO! NOT IGGY!?!?!?!
giphy.gif

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post here if your team would have 1 or 0 losses if you had a Quarterback:

Here!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they would have lost to Stanford, Utah, or WSU (all = or better then Iowa) and USC (possibly).
This got a facepalm. I'll hold out hope that it's because I used 'then' when I should have used 'than' and not because Michigan fans are so delusional they think Iowa is better competition than those teams listed, or that they could pencil in USC as a sure win...

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'll spot both Wisconsin and Penn State the 3 point home advantage.....we still win.
So MI would have only beat Iowa by 2 at home? Ha MI would have lost if they played Wisky in away game.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they would have lost to Stanford, Utah, or WSU (all = or better then Iowa) and USC (possibly).

Your basing this on what, Your own personal perception?

Michigan doesn't lose to any of those teams you listed. I'm basing this off the fact that Michigan handled Colorado and Colorado didn't lose to any of those teams.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your basing this on what, Your own personal perception?

Michigan doesn't lose to any of those teams you listed. I'm basing this off the fact that Michigan handled Colorado and Colorado didn't lose to any of those teams.
I'm basing it off they lost to Iowa...

Nothing in here is anything other than personal perception. The bases for your reasoning is flawed. The transitive property doesn't work.