• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Here If Your Team Is 0-1

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Arizona is a choice destination for him, but I guess you never know...
It's funny when people say that. I know it's a thing, but you are basically postponing playing for the worst team in the league to playing for the worst team in the league a year later. Also, you risk injury. There is no upside to this theory.

Not to mention, if AZ has the #1 pick they might trade it to a team that is a QB away because they have Murray. If that happens, you could say AZ having the #1 pick is the best thing for Caleb.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but they failed spectacularly so there's that..... Silver lining
jim carrey GIF

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie...let me know when you need another hand for KC's superbowl rings...

:behindsofa:
Lol even though the Squealers were never my team I did used to root for' em back in the Bradshaw days. Tough bunch. Plus I figured " anybody but the fuckin' Cowboys"...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the "pleasure" of watching the Steelers, Seahawks, and Giants in a row and while I thought the Giants had the worst overall game I do think the Seahawks had the worst week of the 3.

But I gotta say the 2nd half of the Seahawks game was probably some of the worse football you'll see. I know both offensive tackles were hurt for the Hawks but it's not like the Rams have monster edge rushers or a monster defense so you gotta be able to at least put together something that resembles an offense.

Week 1 so everything is pretty much an overreaction and I do think a lot of these teams that lost will improve but a lot of expectations should be tempered for a few of the teams that got hype in the offseason.
I don't remember the Seahawks that overly hyped as the Niners were still favorites to win the division. Most had them at 9 or 10 wins while Niners anywhere from 11 to 13 wins. Realistically Seattle is still a distance behind the Niners.