• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team would have 1 or 0 losses

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully Willie Taggart has been hired to remedy this situation for the coming decade
And Baylor's new HC told the ducks to go take a flying leap before taking that job. Must feel good knowing you are still a more attractive job than Eugene Oregon.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Baylor's new HC told the ducks to go take a flying leap before taking that job. Must feel good knowing you are still a more attractive job than Eugene Oregon.

Maybe they can do a grudge-match home and home?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could, but they lost to Iowa during a not particularly tough part of their schedule, and I think you're giving some of those top 10 teams more credit than they're worth. So many seem real quick to call Colorado overrated until we're talking about Michigan's super tough schedule, then they're just one of the top 10 teams. When you think of the best teams in the country this year does your mind really go to Penn state and Wisconsin? Obviously they don't suck, but come on... They lost to an average Iowa team between Indiana and Minnesota. No, I'm not buying their apparently overwhelming schedule made them lose focus. They pissed the bed in two games, one happened to be a top 4 team, if it was just that bed wetting I wouldn't be arguing, but the other lost to an FCS team and is average at best.

Colorado finished 2nd in the PAC, 2nd! I'm not calling Colorado overrated at all. Are you?

PSU is one of the best teams in the nation and Wisconsin is a damn good team. Those two teams are better than everyone on washingtons schedule save USC.

Again you are zeroing in on one game and not looking at the whole picture. Although I don't blame you. It's the only thing remotely close to convincing anyone that Michigan wouldn't have finished with a better record then they had with there own schedule.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado finished 2nd in the PAC, 2nd! I'm not calling Colorado overrated at all. Are you?

PSU is one of the best teams in the nation and Wisconsin is a damn good team. Those two teams are better than everyone on washingtons schedule save USC.

Again you are zeroing in on one game and not looking at the whole picture. Although I don't blame you. It's the only thing remotely close to convincing anyone that Michigan wouldn't have finished with a better record then they had with there own schedule.
Well, we'll find out how for real Penn state is when they play USC.

Again, I'm zeroing in on one game because it's the one that suggests they could very well drop a game to an inferior team. I don't get why that's such a difficult concept to grasp.

We're arguing about something so stupid and irrelevant here... a Boise State fan can come in here and say they'd be undefeated with Washington's schedule and there'd be no way anyone could prove him wrong. If you want to claim that swapping Penn state, Wisconsin, iowa and OSU with stanford, Utah, usc, and WSU would magically make Michigan not play poor against an average opponent and get bit for it, fine... I don't see it, I think anyone who's team lost to a team like Iowa has no business trying to say they'd be undefeated if only him that had this other team's schedule...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we'll find out how for real Penn state is when they play USC.

Again, I'm zeroing in on one game because it's the one that suggests they could very well drop a game to an inferior team. I don't get why that's such a difficult concept to grasp.

We're arguing about something so stupid and irrelevant here... a Boise State fan can come in here and say they'd be undefeated with Washington's schedule and there'd be no way anyone could prove him wrong. If you want to claim that swapping Penn state, Wisconsin, iowa and OSU with stanford, Utah, usc, and WSU would magically not play poor against an average opponent and get bit for it, fine... I don't see it, I think anyone who's team lost to a team like Iowa has no business trying to say they'd be undefeated if only him that had this other team's schedule...

Yes we will.

You're zeroing in on one game because it's your only argument. I can zero in on a handful of games or an entire season to back up my hypothesis. It's not hard to grasp, again it's your only argument.

But that's just it, I say undefeated or one loss. I could see UM losing a game, but not more then one with that schedule. Why should I believe PSU, Wisky, Iowa and OSU equal Stanford, Utah, USC and WSU? Michigan beat Colorado who beat three of those teams and finished second in your conference. On paper and that's all we have to go off of, Michigan looks like they would have a better record then what their own schedule gave them.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we will.

You're zeroing in on one game because it's your only argument.

I stopped there... yes I am, because it's a pretty relevant argument.