• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible trouble in Norman....

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much as far west as you can go in Oklahoma.

signtocolorado.jpg

I hunt right up to the Colorado border over on the grasslands just west of Point of Rocks... :D

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hunt right up to the Colorado border over on the grasslands just west of Point of Rocks... :D

1st step - Denial
2nd step - complete apologism
3rd step - deflection

Brilliant! I prefer the Longhorns strategy much more. Admit and move on.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st step - Denial
2nd step - complete apologism
3rd step - deflection

Brilliant! I prefer the Longhorns strategy much more. Admit and move on.

Say what? I think you quoted the wrong person...and I posted the link to the suspension, really the first thing I've even posted on the subject of this here thread. :D

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what? I think you quoted the wrong person...and I posted the link to the suspension, really the first thing I've even posted on the subject of this here thread. :D

Possibly so, and if so I apologize. Was really just making a general post about all the distraction pics/posts being put up. They are nice and all (btw, I live in OK). But they have been put up for a reason. They weren't yours so I shoulda found a different one to copy and comment on.

:suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, absolute hypocrisy. Dear lord.

911 says assault (not personally witnessed);
Witnesses say he hit her;
She says he hit her;
She has (apparently) broken bones;
His attorney admitted he had to take action;
Her attorney says she is having to have surgery.

Again you guys are looking like complete idiots. I actually don't know how you can possibly believe the moon exists? I mean, you haven't personally been there and walked on it. Sure you can see a little white dot in the sky, but that could be anything. Right?

Longhorns could have done the same thing... But we didn't. We could still be sitting here saying, well maybe it was consensual. Maybe the girl had buyers remorse. However, we all said it sounds bad. It doesn't look good. There is at least evidence of the crime and we don't want it associated with our team. There are other OU posters who have said the same thing here, they have just commented and gone away. Then there are others who will jump at anyone to make a very reasonable assumption - while claiming she is a drug dealer; she is a felon; she fled the state to avoid a warrant; she is untrustworthy; she had character issues; she has embellished her injuries; and she has a bad family that doesn't care.

Wow and dear lord. Seriously? The posters that are making all of these claims are also the ones criticizing me for the extremely reasonable belief that mixon hit her. Absurd.

I'm beginning to think - no I'm actually convinced - you don't even begin to understand the definition of hypocrisy.

I'll give you one (and most all are this or virtually identical):

"the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense."

All along, my belief is that he crossed the line and hit her after she slapped him. Please explain how in the world those beliefs are contrary to my moral standard or my personal behavior???

1) You can't read a case summary
2) You don't understand the law
3) You have made crazy assumptions about her, but criticized all who have made the simple assumption that he hit her
4) You don't even understand the definition of hypocrisy
5) You and your buds are trying to argue against the fact that he hit her - when we all know he did

This is complete desperate apologism. I actually don't get it. I might have understood this from aggie but I gotta admit I didn't think I would see if from you guys. We hate each other, but there is at least an amount of respect there as rivals and as historic programs. I thought you guys were better than this.:noidea:

:rollseyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 46

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly so, and if so I apologize. Was really just making a general post about all the distraction pics/posts being put up. They are nice and all (btw, I live in OK). But they have been put up for a reason. They weren't yours so I shoulda found a different one to copy and comment on.

I only posted my pics off topic because I found the subject to be one I shared an interest in. Sometimes threads get that way, two subjects at once.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hizzie, please provide any links for the fabrications you have posted and been called on.

until then, you are just another bitter horn.

you did it on cbs and you are doing it here.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only posted my pics off topic because I found the subject to be one I shared an interest in. Sometimes threads get that way, two subjects at once.

hizzie is in a pizzie.

be kind to him, he can't help it.....

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

take the tin foil hat off, hizze, good lord....oh and by the by, they weren't all mine, either.:L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:twitch:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, look at this cute kitten!
99783_kedi_resimleri_kedilerin_resimleri_4.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a couple in coffee cups.

enhanced-buzz-27594-1369767328-0.jpg

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ anyone defending Joe Prick. You Chokeyahomo Looners are real piece of work.

"NORMAN, Oklahoma - The alleged victim in the assault case involving OU freshman running back Joe Mixon is recovering from surgery and now getting death threats.
By now the girl's name and face have been in the spotlight across the country. She's 20 year old Amelia Molitor.

No arrest warrant has been issued for Mixon, because investigators are still working the case, but there are a few bizarre developments they've had to deal with in such a high-profile investigation.

While detectives have been interviewing witnesses all day, they've had to weed out a few after several people came forward or contacted police claiming to be witnesses who really weren't. One woman even called the police department claiming to be Molitor's mother.

People are also flocking to the restaurant where the alleged attack happened. Managers at Pickleman's say they've seen an explosion of customers from people just coming in and wanting to know what happened. It’s gotten so busy the place has gone through 4 days’ worth of food in just 24 hours. They've even had several workers quit after the incident."

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ anyone defending Joe Prick. You Chokeyahomo Looners are real piece of work.

"NORMAN, Oklahoma - The alleged victim in the assault case involving OU freshman running back Joe Mixon is recovering from surgery and now getting death threats.
By now the girl's name and face have been in the spotlight across the country. She's 20 year old Amelia Molitor.

No arrest warrant has been issued for Mixon, because investigators are still working the case, but there are a few bizarre developments they've had to deal with in such a high-profile investigation.

While detectives have been interviewing witnesses all day, they've had to weed out a few after several people came forward or contacted police claiming to be witnesses who really weren't. One woman even called the police department claiming to be Molitor's mother.

People are also flocking to the restaurant where the alleged attack happened. Managers at Pickleman's say they've seen an explosion of customers from people just coming in and wanting to know what happened. It’s gotten so busy the place has gone through 4 days’ worth of food in just 24 hours. They've even had several workers quit after the incident."

Thx for the breaking news...500 pages later.

giphy.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Yeah

Instead of defending himself from her physical attack, he should have just waited for her to pass out and tea-bagged her. We get it.