• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible trouble in Norman....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since mixon is being suspended/held out of team activities; does that mean Stoops is guilty of making assumptions?

It means he's removing the distraction from his team until this whole circus is played out.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slapfight.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 57 years old but I'd still whup Joe Prick's ass. The only scrap I've been in as an adult was when a 300 pound drunk came upside his wife's head with a telephone. I was about 155 pounds at the time but work-strong. Only pussies hit women.

LOOK OUT !!!! We got an internet badass over here.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a butthurt bama fan looking to stir the pot. That sugar bowl loss still stings it seems.

I think we should put a skirt on him and slap him around a bit.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
That is just deflecting, not to mention I implied that already. Death threats? False witnesses? WTF is wrong with people

My ex-girlfriend was once a false witness to a murder. She liked attention and confusion. I think it made her feel important.

She implicated a mutual acquaintance, who contacted me and I had to call the police and tell a detective that she wasn't a witness because she was with me at home during the incident. The female detective response was "I knew she was lying, but my partner believed her!"

Her only redeeming quality was that she was good in bed.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ex-girlfriend was once a false witness to a murder. She liked attention and confusion. I think it made her feel important.

She implicated a mutual acquaintance, who contacted me and I had to call the police and tell a detective that she wasn't a witness because she was with me at home during the incident. The female detective response was "I knew she was lying, but my partner believed her!"

Sadly, that stuff happens more than you'd think.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not....worth...it....went thru a bat shit crazy chick like that, once. lasted about a month before I told her I couldn't handle the drama.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not....worth...it....went thru a bat shit crazy chick like that, once. lasted about a month before I told her I couldn't handle the drama.

Year and half for me. I made the major mistake of letting her move in and couldn't figure out how to get her out. Eventually I gave her $750 to move out, best use of money ever for me.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If she did in fact slap or strike Mixon first, she may face assault and battery charges of her own. A misdemeanor under the law, but could carry up to 90 days in jail, and/or a $1,000 fine."

* As I have said all along - charge her with a misdemeanor.

"It also, most likely, wouldn't clear him of any wrong doing. Self-defense only pertains if real danger was perceived. Even then, he would only able to defend himself with reasonable force. A tough argument considering the victims size and drunken state compared to Mixon's physical stature and athletic ability, especially when you consider the alleged severity of her injuries."

* As I have stated all along - imo, the force he likely used was excessive and thus, not justified.

"If any charges are filed against Mixon, it's been reported that it would most likely be aggravated assault. The difference between assault and battery and aggravated assault is when the attack results is grievous physical injury to the victim. Aggravated assault is a felony, and carries a penalty of up to five years in prison, and/or a $500 fine."

* As I have said all along - hers will be a misdemeanor and his will be a felony. It does not matter whether he intended her injuries to be as bad as they were. It does not matter that he only hit her once. It only matters if he hit her and if she received those injuries as a result of that hit.

WHAT DOESN'T MATTER:

"The victim's prior criminal record. Alcohol and marijuana related arrests have no legal bearing on this incident, although many will argue the moral and/or social side of this."

* As I have said all along - The fact that she once possessed a misdemeanor amount of weed does not matter.

WHO'S NOT TO BLAME:

"The University of Oklahoma, Bob Stoops, or their fans."

* As I have said all along - This is not an OU thing. It's just a young punk who overreacted and has not even suited up for a game yet.

But yet again, all I've been doing is spreading lies. :bullshit:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If she did in fact slap or strike Mixon first, she may face assault and battery charges of her own. A misdemeanor under the law, but could carry up to 90 days in jail, and/or a $1,000 fine."

"It also, most likely, wouldn't clear him of any wrong doing. Self-defense only pertains if real danger was perceived. Even then, he would only able to defend himself with reasonable force. A tough argument considering the victims size and drunken state compared to Mixon's physical stature and athletic ability, especially when you consider the alleged severity of her injuries."

* As I have stated all along - imo, the force he likely used was excessive and thus, not justified.

"If any charges are filed against Mixon, it's been reported that it would most likely be aggravated assault. The difference between assault and battery and aggravated assault is when the attack results is grievous physical injury to the victim. Aggravated assault is a felony, and carries a penalty of up to five years in prison, and/or a $500 fine."

* As I have said all along - hers will be a misdemeanor and his will be a felony. It does not matter whether he intended her injuries to be as bad as they were. It does not matter that he only hit her once. It only matters if he hit her and if she received those injuries as a result of that hit.

WHAT DOESN'T MATTER:

"The victim's prior criminal record. Alcohol and marijuana related arrests have no legal bearing on this incident, although many will argue the moral and/or social side of this."

* As I have said all along - The fact that she once possessed a misdemeanor amount of weed does not matter.

WHO'S NOT TO BLAME:

* As I have said all along - This is not an OU thing. It's just a young punk who overreacted and has not even suited up for a game yet.

1-you have repeatedly claimed that he hit her with his fist, which is not an established fact. As has been pointed out, one story has her being pushed, not hit.

2-you claimed his lawyer said his client hit her which is a blatant lie because he never said any such thing.

I'm sure there were others, but I'm not going back over all over your bullshit. A pattern has been established on your part.......you were asked numerous times to provide a link for your accusations and ignored them because you knew what you said was not correct or misleading.

Like I said, if he did smack her, he needs to go, no doubt, but at this point with all the BS that is out there, yours included, I'm not ready to throw the kid under the bus. There is too much at stake, not football wise either, to do so at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHAT DOESN'T MATTER:

WHO'S NOT TO BLAME:

Opinion, conjecture and assumption would be more accurate.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is, the guy who wrote the article is an aggie and he also admits he is not a lawyer, so all he is doing is speculating about punishment, etc., just as you have done.

he also left out part of the interview that was taken, I might add, less than 24 hours after the incident, which kind of skews things a little....just as you have done.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion, conjecture and assumption would be more accurate.

hizzie likes to cherry pick things which support his points while omitting or ignoring others that wouldn't .

no surprise, there....

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, according to Wheat:

1-you have repeatedly claimed that he hit her with his fist, which is not an established fact. As has been pointed out, one story has her being pushed, not hit.

Posted by Red Alert: "He threw but one punch to protect himself from her physical aggressions."

* You Liar!

Posted by Mark OU: "She verbally abused him, pushed him and slapped him then she got knocked the fuck out."

* You Liar!

Posted by Romeo: "she embellished the shit out of her injuries." (Not an established fact).

* You Liar!

Posted by Fordman: "He, being much stronger, should have known better than to hit her."

* You Liar!

Posted by Codax: "At this pt, it seems all we really know is Mixon hit her. "

* You Liar!

Posted by Occupant: "What would she have to have done to warrant getting punched in the face?"

* You Liar!

Posted by Goldburg: "He hit a girl."

* You Liar!

Posted by 4Down20: "That means she hit him first."

* You Liar!

Should I go on? Or maybe you can agree that people on a message board give opinions?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of speculation, a few opinions, from reading what news is out there.

From what I understand exactly one person has claimed to have seen him hit her, or am I wrong about that?

and what about the lawyer claim, hizzie? is that not a lie by you? you were asked to provide a link backing up your statement and you can't/won't, so ergo it is a lie as far as I and others are concerned.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hizzie, also, you'd do well to figure out the difference between people posting something as an opinion, fact, speculation/assumption because it is apparent you don't really know or understand the difference....