• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible trouble in Norman....

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hizzie, also, you'd do well to figure out the difference between people posting something as an opinion, fact, speculation/assumption because it is apparent you don't really know or understand the difference....

Oh I see. You mean the part where I said:

"The only 2 things I assumed were that she slapped him and he hit her."

Gotcha.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since mixon is being suspended/held out of team activities; does that mean Stoops is guilty of making assumptions?
Yea...kind of like when Mack Brown suspended Case McCoy for doing that female trainer at that bowl game and.....wait....never mind. He didn't. Hmmmm

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea...kind of like when Mack Brown suspended Case McCoy for doing that female trainer at that bowl game and.....wait....never mind. He didn't. Hmmmm

WTF? Case didn't do a female trainer. Case was suspended and wasn't allowed to play in the bowl game.
How much of a nut case are you?

Geez. If you are going to post at least do it truthfully. Unless you're trolling, but a monkey shouldn't troll. Generally, they throw feces when they are upset.

Are you really going to become the first Sooner that I put on the ignore list?

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Case didn't do a female trainer. Case was suspended and wasn't allowed to play in the bowl game.

Geez. If you are going to post at least do it truthfully. Unless you're trolling, but a monkey shouldn't troll. Generally, they throw feces when they are upset.

My bad....thought they weren't suspended. Just checked.

So ignore is a punishment? LOL

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
charlie is going to put someone on ignore? shocking.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better get Wheat in here to give you the big ole liar liar pants on fire talk.:lol:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what is the latest word on this issue? Everyone in a holding pattern, is the tape ambiguous?

I imagine some crummy recording of a smallish room with a bunch of drunk young people in it, probably cant really see anything?

Anyway, just wondering.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, had heard that.

OU start camp yet? Believe UT's is next week, got a 'fan day' practice on the 10th.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OU started today. All I know is I'm enjoying the nice summer we are having. This July was one of the coolest on record for us. Beats the flip out of 100 to 110 we've seen the past 2 years at this time of the year and earlier.

KansasSooner, my avi is the stainless steel name plate from a Frisco car. Approx 48 by 18 inches. There was one on each side. I don't have any models, although I wish I still had the old S gauge Lionel we had when I was a kid. I collect the memorabilia like this.