• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible trouble in Norman....

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that reading comprehension is something Bambino is sorely lacking. Maybe you need to go back and really read the posts instead of being a jerk. Oh wait, that's how you roll, I forgot.....

No one has defended him, but there are some who like to post lies and innuendos when nobody knows the whole truth.

:L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ anyone defending Joe Prick. You Chokeyahomo Looners are real piece of work.

"NORMAN, Oklahoma - The alleged victim in the assault case involving OU freshman running back Joe Mixon is recovering from surgery and now getting death threats.
By now the girl's name and face have been in the spotlight across the country. She's 20 year old Amelia Molitor.

No arrest warrant has been issued for Mixon, because investigators are still working the case, but there are a few bizarre developments they've had to deal with in such a high-profile investigation.

While detectives have been interviewing witnesses all day, they've had to weed out a few after several people came forward or contacted police claiming to be witnesses who really weren't. One woman even called the police department claiming to be Molitor's mother.

People are also flocking to the restaurant where the alleged attack happened. Managers at Pickleman's say they've seen an explosion of customers from people just coming in and wanting to know what happened. It’s gotten so busy the place has gone through 4 days’ worth of food in just 24 hours. They've even had several workers quit after the incident."

Read the thread, retard. :L

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ anyone defending Joe Prick. You Chokeyahomo Looners are real piece of work.

"NORMAN, Oklahoma - The alleged victim in the assault case involving OU freshman running back Joe Mixon is recovering from surgery and now getting death threats.
By now the girl's name and face have been in the spotlight across the country. She's 20 year old Amelia Molitor.

No arrest warrant has been issued for Mixon, because investigators are still working the case, but there are a few bizarre developments they've had to deal with in such a high-profile investigation.

While detectives have been interviewing witnesses all day, they've had to weed out a few after several people came forward or contacted police claiming to be witnesses who really weren't. One woman even called the police department claiming to be Molitor's mother.

People are also flocking to the restaurant where the alleged attack happened. Managers at Pickleman's say they've seen an explosion of customers from people just coming in and wanting to know what happened. It’s gotten so busy the place has gone through 4 days’ worth of food in just 24 hours. They've even had several workers quit after the incident."

That is just scary. People take this stuff way too seriously. And if a Bama fan says your fan base is going a bit overboard. it probably is (he should know).

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that reading comprehension is something Bambino is sorely lacking. Maybe you need to go back and really read the posts instead of being a jerk. Oh wait, that's how you roll, I forgot.....

No one has defended him, but there are some who like to post lies and innuendos when nobody knows the whole truth.

:L

No one has defended him? :pound: Shirley you can't be serious. Bottom line is no man(in Mixon's case boy) should ever hit a woman. Now she's receiving death threats and Looners are giving false testimony to police to try and further discredit the victim.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has defended him? :pound: Shirley you can't be serious. Bottom line is no man(in Mixon's case boy) should ever hit a woman. Now she's receiving death threats and Looners are giving false testimony to police to try and further discredit the victim.

:pound:that's a new one:pound:

I think I like it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh shut up. We've beat that argument to death and it's a bunch of fake chivalry bull shit. Any person has a right to defend themself from someone intending to do legitimate harm regardless of what their gender is.

Btw, how do you know all the false witnesses are giving false testimony in Mixon's favor? You don't, now shut up unless you can talk about something you actually know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yep, you need a course on reading comprehension, no doubt....and once again, people, bambino, who live in glass houses, bambino, shouldn't throw rocks, bambino.....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, you need a course on reading comprehension, no doubt....and once again, people, bambino, who live in glass houses, bambino, shouldn't throw rocks, bambino.....

Just a butthurt bama fan looking to stir the pot. That sugar bowl loss still stings it seems.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are loons in every fan base of every major sport. Are you trying to label the majority of the OU fan base as being like those few?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
That is just deflecting, not to mention I implied that already. Death threats? False witnesses? WTF is wrong with people

well aren't you special.....

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are loons in every fan base of every major sport. Are you trying to label the majority of the OU fan base as being like those few?

Of course. I mean, all bama fans are just different versions of updyke and Phyllis after all. :L

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 57 years old but I'd still whup Joe Prick's ass. The only scrap I've been in as an adult was when a 300 pound drunk came upside his wife's head with a telephone. I was about 155 pounds at the time but work-strong. Only pussies hit women.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since mixon is being suspended/held out of team activities; does that mean Stoops is guilty of making assumptions?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shut up. We've beat that argument to death and it's a bunch of fake chivalry bull shit. Any person has a right to defend themself from someone intending to do legitimate harm regardless of what their gender is.

Btw, how do you know all the false witnesses are giving false testimony in Mixon's favor? You don't, now shut up unless you can talk about something you actually know.

Correct. There were people telling reporters (potentially cops on the scene) that he walked up and clocked her for nothing. Her own statements are that she may have slapped him.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 57 years old but I'd still whup Joe Prick's ass. The only scrap I've been in as an adult was when a 300 pound drunk came upside his wife's head with a telephone. I was about 155 pounds at the time but work-strong. Only pussies hit women.

Shut up. :rollseyes:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since mixon is being suspended/held out of team activities; does that mean Stoops is guilty of making assumptions?

pretty standard procedure, doncha think?

got any more falsehoods to spread?