• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible Trade

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys I was just wondering if I could get your opinion on something. I am in a league that you can only start 2 running backs in and no flex. I had the good fortune to end up with Doug Martin and Arian Foster as my two starting running backs. I also have Daryl Richardson, Montee Ball, and Leveon Bell on my roster. I wasn't able to get Ben Tate because another owner drafted him before me. My question is this, Should I offer him a Montee Ball for Ben Tate trade or just stick with what I've got? The guy that has Tate also has Ronnie Hilman from Denver so it would benefit both of us, but am I better off sticking with a guy who is the potential starter in Denver and has high upside or picking up Foster's backup instead?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate is the lone real life #2 that has a legitimate claim to being a starter should Foster go down...and the Texans would still run the ball much more often than the Broncos. If this were any other handcuff situation, I'd say trade for Bell. In this instance, I wouldn't advise it. But I also wouldn't put up much of a fight if you insisted either ;)
I personally wouldn't. But its really close.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys I was just wondering if I could get your opinion on something. I am in a league that you can only start 2 running backs in and no flex. I had the good fortune to end up with Doug Martin and Arian Foster as my two starting running backs. I also have Daryl Richardson, Montee Ball, and Leveon Bell on my roster. I wasn't able to get Ben Tate because another owner drafted him before me. My question is this, Should I offer him a Montee Ball for Ben Tate trade or just stick with what I've got? The guy that has Tate also has Ronnie Hilman from Denver so it would benefit both of us, but am I better off sticking with a guy who is the potential starter in Denver and has high upside or picking up Foster's backup instead?

for me pull the plug get Tate why not i think the only way you play Tate or Ball is if Martin or Foster go down so hey if its Foster you reap the benifit..and if you don't need either whats the diff

i would grab Tate....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never pull the trigger for a handcuff... If you do want to then get a WR in the deal as well... you have foster why do u need tate?? with ball,bell and richardson you have safer and better potential on the bench... starters have better trade value as well...

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with MilkSpiller

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never pull the trigger for a handcuff... If you do want to then get a WR in the deal as well

Exactly. Ball should have more value than Tate right now, so exploit that and get a WR upgrade in the deal.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Ball should have more value than Tate right now, so exploit that and get a WR upgrade in the deal.

Agreed. If you wait until right after Denver officially announces Ball as the feature back, he will be worth far more than Tate.

Trading for Tate makes sense for your team (maybe more so than keeping Ball), but I can never endorse a deal that gives away value like this one does.

Depending on who his starting WRs are, see if you can give Ball and your best WR for Tate and his stud. Obviously this would only work if he has one of the big 6 (Mega, Dez, Marshall, Green, Thomas and Julio). Make sure that he knows how much more valuable Ball is than Tate.