• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL: Who will win: Seahawks or 49ers?

Who will win:

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 63 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see far more Seahawks fans here than 49er fans, for whatever reason.

If the 49er's pull the upset and win this Sunday, this board is going to go quiet.

the overall population of SF fans to Seattle fans is at least 10-1 in their favor. It's just that most of their base doesn't leave their own team board. Add that the few Seattle fans who do travel to the general board post far more per day than the SF'ers who actually are brave (or stupid? Not sure) enough to leave the safe and warm confines of their own board.

If SF wins their fans will be up here plenty enough. Might even get a few of their clan that never leaves the driveway to come rub it in.

If Seattle wins I apologize ahead of time for the few who will make the rest of us look ungracious in victory. We have no control over them in any way. They really aren't what the average Seattle fan in real life is like. I promise.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rivalry if you can call it that would be defined as in the "Infant" stages. I have been a Niner fan since John Brodie. It was the Rams and the Cowboys. Just doesn't seem right to call the Niner/Seahawks rivals yet. I know same division and all. But we will need a few more NFC Championships or last game of season for the West crown to deem "Rivalry"

Oh really?

Terry Blount said:
This is the best rivalry in the NFL today and one of the best in professional sports. Most players on both teams will deny it all week, but the truth is these teams can’t stand each other, and that goes for the head coaches, as well. The two fan bases do everything they can to berate each other, and all of that animosity adds to the intrigue and hype for a title game.
So you totally disagree with this media person, and every other calling this the game of the year because of this RIVALRY. :lol:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the statistics of the Seahawks passing offense/defense and the 49ers passing offense/defense and the statistics are substantially in the Seahawks favor.

The Seahawks have a slightly better defense and a slightly better offense. Take that and add in the fact that the 49ers offense and defense have played poorly in Seattle and I see a game that could be decided in the Seahawks favor by 7+ points.

The last two times these teams played in Seattle the Seahawks have combined for 71 points (35.5 PPG) and only allowed 16 points (8 PPG).

Their offense falls apart in Seattle. Even if you believe the Seahawks offense is worse than the 49ers offense you have to acknowledge the fact that even a mediocre offense is better than the 49ers offense in Seattle.

So how did those turn out for you in your 3 losses?

I`m surethey were in your favor too..........

just cause you have the stats and the hfa,doesn`t always mean you will win.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't you assure us all off season that Boise State was going to come in and train wreck UW? How'd that work for you?

Have to consider the source when looking at bold predictions. This guy enjoys sticking his foot in his mouth.

What team in football do you hate more than any other right now, today?
Both teams hate each other far more than anyone else. Same with both HC's who have hated each other since their collage coaching days. Why are there endless wars up here between SF and Seattle fans if we have no level of rivalry in your eyes?

The truth is Seattle joined your conference only a short time ago, but since then has had more success than your team. If that isn't enough to make us a rival in your eyes then by all means feel free to see it that way. I assure you that your team does not share those views. There is no team in football they would rather beat to reach the SB than Seattle. That by definition is a rivalry.

What team do I hate the most? Still the Dallas Cowboys. Like I said the Seahawks and Niners are in the infant stages.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit I L'd OL at that one. :redface:

I admit, I prefer that Kaep does as little talking as possible. That being said, I hate listening to Russell talk even more. He always says the corniest shit and then follows with 'go Hawks.' Just listen to his post game comments from Saturday. :lame:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit, I prefer that Kaep does as little talking as possible. That being said, I hate listening to Russell talk even more. He always says the corniest shit and then follows with 'go Hawks.' Just listen to his post game comments from Saturday. :lame:
Tips on how to give talks to the media...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTCs0-a7I9g]Bull Durham - Time to Work on Your Interviews - YouTube[/ame]

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry 9er fans!!!! No 6th for you!!!!

Seattle!!!!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
the overall population of SF fans to Seattle fans is at least 10-1 in their favor. It's just that most of their base doesn't leave their own team board. Add that the few Seattle fans who do travel to the general board post far more per day than the SF'ers who actually are brave (or stupid? Not sure) enough to leave the safe and warm confines of their own board.

The 49ers message board is a damn good board for niner fans. We have some amazing posters on there. The board is a very well run, well oiled machine. Awesome scouting/draft/free agent threads. Awesome game week threads. It's just a great board for niner fans to go to. We don't need people from other teams going over there and acting like idiots. I hardly go to the Seattle board, but when I do, I am respectful and don't act like an idiot. When Seattle fans first came to this forum, some not all, would go straight over to the 49ers board and start crap. I get why, they were trolled hard by niners from ESPN. They wanted to give it back. But the posters on the 49ers board left ESPN and came here because they new they could run their board and not have to worry about being trolled. They could set it the way they wanted. If you are a fan of another team, you can come to the 49ers board and talk football, but being stupid will get you kicked. I can't remember which hawk fan it was, but they came over and talked about the draft and some prospects. It was great. That's what we want the board to be. If you want to trash talk you can do it on here or your board. We don't want our board filled up with troll posts, or threads being made into all the same crap.

So I guess it is a warm and cozy board for niner fans. Its the best niner board out there. If that makes you mad, then I guess we are doing something right.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I figure if they get in the Super Bowl and Denver rapes them, they will leave us be about how they got cheated, what was it 10 maybe 15 years ago???

:laugh3:

Haha, I don't think they will ever let that go. If they were to win it, they would still talk about how it should be 2 Super Bowls. You guys are stuck with that argument, forever.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I don't think they will ever let that go. If they were to win it, they would still talk about how it should be 2 Super Bowls. You guys are stuck with that argument, forever.

Yea, and the funny thing is that game where they played the Packers with the replacement refs.... they still think that was the greatest game in history!!!!

:lol:

IDK, I dont get it, if the score would of been 27 to 26 I could see a gripe, but it was 27 to 10.... :doh:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and the funny thing is that game where they played the Packers with the replacement refs.... they still think that was the greatest game in history!!!!

:lol:

IDK, I dont get it, if the score would of been 27 to 26 I could see a gripe, but it was 27 to 10.... :doh:

I'm guessing momentum is the argument. Losing by 17 doesn't exactly bolster the argument.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 49ers message board is a damn good board for niner fans. We have some amazing posters on there. The board is a very well run, well oiled machine. Awesome scouting/draft/free agent threads. Awesome game week threads. It's just a great board for niner fans to go to. We don't need people from other teams going over there and acting like idiots. I hardly go to the Seattle board, but when I do, I am respectful and don't act like an idiot. When Seattle fans first came to this forum, some not all, would go straight over to the 49ers board and start crap. I get why, they were trolled hard by niners from ESPN. They wanted to give it back. But the posters on the 49ers board left ESPN and came here because they new they could run their board and not have to worry about being trolled. They could set it the way they wanted. If you are a fan of another team, you can come to the 49ers board and talk football, but being stupid will get you kicked. I can't remember which hawk fan it was, but they came over and talked about the draft and some prospects. It was great. That's what we want the board to be. If you want to trash talk you can do it on here or your board. We don't want our board filled up with troll posts, or threads being made into all the same crap.

So I guess it is a warm and cozy board for niner fans. Its the best niner board out there. If that makes you mad, then I guess we are doing something right.

That's exactly right, well, put and I couldn't have said it any better. The 49er board is awesome and unlike some boards just talking about how great the team is the board has a lot of info on it.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's exactly right, well, put and I couldn't have said it any better. The 49er board is awesome and unlike some boards just talking about how great the team is the board has a lot of info on it.

It really does have a lot of info on it. Great info all around. I mean with posters like Pozz, Bingo, Clyde, Crimson, ninersickeness, and many many others, there is always some great things being covered. Hell, they do all the east west college games and senior bowl game. They even have all the notes from the practices throughout the week. All the combine info put into one thread very neatly organized. A thread letting you know who declared for the draft, and what scouts are saying about them. It is an amazing board because of the posters on there. It just pisses me off when other fans say it sucks because we don't want them going there and trolling it up. They know how good the board is, and it pisses them off. They want to ruin it. That's why they're trolls.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49er board is one of the best here. The thing I wish, is that some of the guys would leave the protected board and mix it up with other fans. We have a great team, one worth bragging about.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The 49er board is one of the best here. The thing I wish, is that some of the guys would leave the protected board and mix it up with other fans. We have a great team, one worth bragging about.

WE do have a team worth bragging about. No doubt about it. But most of those guys don't feel the need to smack talk, and that's cool. I myself am not big on it. I like to stick up for my team and its players, but thats about it. You won't see me saying Russel Willson sucks donkey wang or anything like that. But I do come on the general board to converse every once and a while.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the only people who bring up Super Bowl XL are non-Seahawks fans talking about how all we do is talk about that game :L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the only people who bring up Super Bowl XL are non-Seahawks fans talking about how all we do is talk about that game :L

To be fair, I rooted for you guys. I have 3 brothers. One is a Niners fan, one is a Carolina fan (no idea why) and one is a Steelers fan. He is obnoxious about them and has made me not like them.

I wanted you guys to win.