• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL: Who will win: Seahawks or 49ers?

Who will win:

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 63 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn was like Entourage, stayed around long after it had become a piece of shit. And no matter how bad it got, I stuck with it.
I stayed until the end only because I didn't feel like looking around for another forum. Once it was gone, it was during the summer and I was on vacation so I really didn't hunt too hard. Especially when ESPN was so damn awful. In the end, I figured I would try to find out where everyone went to.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rv, that last post was in no way a shot at you for showing you and your wife in your avatar. I just mean that me fighting someone over a game would probably place me in jail. My family would suffer and so would I. It's not that important. It's a game.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stayed until the end only because I didn't feel like looking around for another forum. Once it was gone, it was during the summer and I was on vacation so I really didn't hunt too hard. Especially when ESPN was so damn awful. In the end, I figured I would try to find out where everyone went to.

I've liked your posts so far. You just have to realize that this isn't ESPN. When I first came here I had to learn that myself. I remember going to NFCW threads and all the trolling. I came here with that mindset but I realized that it's not that way here. People get permabanned for acting that way. I love that.

A little friendly banter is fine, but attacking peoples families or them as people should never be accepted.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. I've seen things like avatar pics lead to really personal attacks.

One of the main reasons that the espn posters hated breaker, Joe and juice so much was the way they had talked to a seahawk poster about his recently deceased young son. Some people just don't know how to bust balls with class.

You forgot Macheville Prince ( aka princess), one of the worse IMO.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Macheville Prince ( aka princess), one of the worse IMO.

Oh yeah, I forgot about him, total turd of a person. IIRC, you sniffed him out pretty quick when came to SportsHoopla.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Rv, that last post was in no way a shot at you for showing you and your wife in your avatar. I just mean that me fighting someone over a game would probably place me in jail. My family would suffer and so would I. It's not that important. It's a game.

Ohh I didn't take it that way. I've often thought about changing it. I had it on ESPN and kept it that way when coming over here. Like you stated about how important family is, I see it as I have my favorite sports teams represented there, and the most important thing to me above those emblems.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And I changed it once to Aldon and we lost that game. Changed it back.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit talking is just part of the fun. It helps keep the rest of the week interesting, especially when you have the war coming up that we do. It's different than trolling and there is a line that shouldn't get crossed. When it is crossed everyone, regardless of team affiliation should call out the idiot for crossing it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I changed it once to Aldon and we lost that game. Changed it back.

Superstition aside, I would like to see you change your avatar. Just as a human being. You don't need the nonsense that you already endured. The Niners won't win or lose based off your or my avatar.

Just put it as your home page avi and then it's still present. No need to be abused by morons.

Either way, go Niners!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
Shit talking is just part of the fun. It helps keep the rest of the week interesting, especially when you have the war coming up that we do. It's different than trolling and there is a line that shouldn't get crossed. When it is crossed everyone, regardless of team affiliation should call out the idiot for crossing it.

Agreed

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you all have the best board on this site with lots of useful information, then why is it that few outsiders can engage on that site without being attacked, cussed at, and banned for doing nothing more than discussing football?

Best board on this site? :laugh3: Most active maybe. At least on the NFL side. But best? Not a chance.

You have a lot of immature people on your board. Hell you have infighting all the time. Some of you want to be real while others want to just be dicks. Your fans come to the Seattle board and as long as they aren't over the top are met with real discussion. Going to your board the mods are on edge to ban all outsiders and your regulars don't want to hear from anyone not of their own kind.

Best? Wow. :L

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Breaker? Looks like he got banned. What he do?

Was looking forward to a good week of messing with him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn board was way more entertaining though..i though that board was hilaarious...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks will win because they beat the 49ers in Seattle earlier this year, just like the Broncos beat the Ravens in the playoffs last year after blowing them out in the regular season.

Oh wait, Denver lost that game, didn't they. Gee, it's almost like that regular season game has no bearing on the playoff game. Huh, weird.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks will win, then they will be going to NY to face the Patriots in the SB..

Ceriran

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be close, whichever way it goes. Personally, I want to see Kaepernick make it back to the Superbowl.