• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL: Who will win: Seahawks or 49ers?

Who will win:

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 63 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I AM A SEAHAWKS FAN SINCE BIRTH AND I HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS WON SUPER BOWL XL FAIR AND SQUARE BY SHEER TALENT, DETERMINATION AND FORCE OF WILL!

Are you fucking happy now? Just drop it for fuck's sake.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE do have a team worth bragging about. No doubt about it. But most of those guys don't feel the need to smack talk, and that's cool. I myself am not big on it. I like to stick up for my team and its players, but thats about it. You won't see me saying Russel Willson sucks donkey wang or anything like that. But I do come on the general board to converse every once and a while.

I don't do the general board because I want to talk trash. I just like to see unbiased opinions about our team. If people talk trash, then they talk trash. We have a solid history to back us up. I just get tired of being the only Niner fan out there.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do the general board because I want to talk trash. I just like to see unbiased opinions about our team. If people talk trash, then they talk trash. We have a solid history to back us up. I just get tired of being the only Niner fan out there.
Hey every once in a while you have Breaker to back you up :laugh3:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

That's understandable. The other day I made a post that wasn't any way a troll post, and a Seahawk fan attacked my wife saying she should eat a salad. Shit like that is why most stay to the niners board. No need to deal with immature douches.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're NOT the only Niner fan out there. There's too many people on here who get their feelings hurt when you talk good about SF so they have to troll and make up a bunch of nonsense with hopes and dreams. Plus, the 13-year-olds like wiz and podunk show up and before you know it, you're in an argument with e-thugs on the Internet. Why even waste your time with them?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's understandable. The other day I made a post that wasn't any way a troll post, and a Seahawk fan attacked my wife saying she should eat a salad. Shit like that is why most stay to the niners board. No need to deal with immature douches.

I agree. That shits uncalled for. And untrue, sorry but, wood.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw your post about that and that's out of line. Btw, I think your wife is beautiful. It's just that in a setting like this, you are better served not to have an avi that shows your family or even just yourself. There's always scumbags that will attack you. I would never do that because my family is sacred to me and I wouldn't want some nutbag to know what they look like.

Just good for thought. Do what makes you happy, but the world has some shady characters and we never know the depths of their lunacy.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I agree. That shits uncalled for. And untrue, sorry but, wood.

Thanks sonny. Never had a problem with you or most Seahawk fans for that matter. It's that old saying that a few bad apples ruin the bunch. Niners have their fair share of fans like that as well. I should single out Seahawk fans.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're NOT the only Niner fan out there. There's too many people on here who get their feelings hurt when you talk good about SF so they have to troll and make up a bunch of nonsense with hopes and dreams. Plus, the 13-year-olds like wiz and podunk show up and before you know it, you're in an argument with e-thugs on the Internet. Why even waste your time with them?

I get along with both of those guys. If you show respect, you get it in return. We can love our team and not completely destroy our rivals' fans. They are a good team and I reference that. I also make it clear that I think our team is better.

Maybe I'm just a contrarian, but I enjoy seeing the other side. I don't enjoy it when we all agree. When everyone agrees, then when they lose, everyone is summarily wrong.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw your post about that and that's out of line. Btw, I think your wife is beautiful. It's just that in a setting like this, you are better served not to have an avi that shows your family or even just yourself. There's always scumbags that will attack you. I would never do that because my family is sacred to me and I wouldn't want some nutbag to know what they look like.

Just good for thought. Do what makes you happy, but the world has some shady characters and we never know the depths of their lunacy.

Good post. I've seen things like avatar pics lead to really personal attacks.

One of the main reasons that the espn posters hated breaker, Joe and juice so much was the way they had talked to a seahawk poster about his recently deceased young son. Some people just don't know how to bust balls with class.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Yea I know having it on there makes me an easy target, and I should just laugh it off because she is a beautiful women, but like you said family is the most important thing to me and it causes me to react. Time to grow thicker skin on that subject I guess.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone talked shit about your wife? That shit is absolutely uncalled for and I apologize on behalf of the Seahawks fans.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the main reasons that the espn posters hated breaker, Joe and juice so much was the way they had talked to a seahawk poster about his recently deceased young son. Some people just don't know how to bust balls with class.

I have to say, on the old ESPN board I enjoyed coming onto the Seattle board to talk football, but the trolls had ruined it to the point where I got abuse sometimes for just coming on there. To be fair, I got a lot of defenders when that happened, but ESPN was wrecked.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See, I don't have that history on ESPN. I started there in December of '10 but I never frequented the team boards. To make fun of a persons deceased son is unforgivable. Now I understand why so many people here hated Breaker.

I'm glad he's gone.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I remember that. It was absolutely disgusting.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe you should hang around a little longer than 2 months before you pretend like you know what it's like. You think Seahawks fans just jump all over anything 9ers related to shit on it? You should have seen the Hawks ESPN boards and this place when Breaker was still allowed to hijack every single thread even slightly related to Seattle and spew his trolling all over everything.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just overly defensive and you aren't going to get the respect Robot gets acting like that.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smack talk is part of the sports world and there are a lot of people who understand that it's supposed to be fun. There should be creativity and humor involved. Why people feel the need to get vitriolic about it is beyond me.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, on the old ESPN board I enjoyed coming onto the Seattle board to talk football, but the trolls had ruined it to the point where I got abuse sometimes for just coming on there. To be fair, I got a lot of defenders when that happened, but ESPN was wrecked.

Espn was like Entourage, stayed around long after it had become a piece of shit. And no matter how bad it got, I stuck with it.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Someone talked shit about your wife? That shit is absolutely uncalled for and I apologize on behalf of the Seahawks fans.

It's cool, and I appreciate it. Like I said, most Seahawk fans have been great with me going back to the ESPN boards. When I moved to these boards I helped recruit the Seahawks over. All teams have crapy fans, and breaker was probably the worst I have ever seen. I shouldn't single out Seahawk fans like I did in that post.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smack talk is part of the sports world and there are a lot of people who understand that it's supposed to be fun. There should be creativity and humor involved. Why people feel the need to get vitriolic about it is beyond me.

Exactly. It's just a game. I'm passionate about my team but not to the point of fighting someone or putting my family in jeopardy. It's just a past time that I enjoy, not my life.