• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL: Who will win: Seahawks or 49ers?

Who will win:

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 63 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does a 4th consecutive road game mean nothing for the niners? they have been playing good ball but eventually the bounces stop going your way. we are due some bounces in our favor.

Like the fact that the Packers defense dropped 3 interceptions and the Panthers dropped an easy one today as well.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as honest as they come about my team. The offensive game plan was shitty and it wasn't the way it was supposed to be until late 3rd/4th.

Can't see the 49ers having a 15 yard punt and missing 2 fgs next week....Do you?

If the weather is as bad as it was against the Saints then yes.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks #1 in the NFL in Total Defense (273.6), Passing YPG (172), INTs (28). Best secondary in the NFL by far.

1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__deal_with_it.gif

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newsflash to Seattle fans: YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS GAME JUST BECAUSE IT IS PLAYED IN SEATTLE.

You guys looked like crap in your last 3 home games and good luck winning if Wilson completes 9 passes again. Let me guess Seattle is going to win because they killed the 49ers in September right?

Yeah, they look like real crap giving up an average of 12 points on defense over those 3 weeks. Stop trying to convince yourself, the niners are the ones facing the uphill battle.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to think the Hawks are going to win, it's at home which is huge. I think Kaepernick is capable of having a good game in Seattle, especially since he has Crabtree back and he has won playoff games on the road, but he hasn't proven it yet in Seattle so until he does I'm predicting the Hawks will win.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a tough, tight game. Just gonna come down to who makes the big plays. Seahawks might have slightly better D (because of the secondary), but the Niners are clicking on offense better than the Seahawks right now, though we'll have to see what changes the Niners have made in order to deal with the crowd noise.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it's going be nerve wracking for all of us.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to think the Hawks are going to win, it's at home which is huge. I think Kaepernick is capable of having a good game in Seattle, especially since he has Crabtree back and he has won playoff games on the road, but he hasn't proven it yet in Seattle so until he does I'm predicting the Hawks will win.

To be completely honest, i agree. But by no means do i think that the niners are not à good enough team to win, if seattle doesnt bring their a game, they could defenitely lose this game. Crabs makes a difference. And he does make the offense more formidable, but Kap still looks pretty much the same and still does the things that will get him in trouble in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be completely honest, i agree. By no means do i think that the niners are not à good enough team to win, if seattle doesnt bring their a game, they could defenitely lose this game. Crabs makes a difference. And does make the offense more formidable, but Kap still looks pretty much the same and still does the things that will get him in trouble in this game.

Watch it will either be 6-3 and both offenses will be sucking all over the CLINK or it will be 48-45 and we'll be thinking WTF? I'm thinking that whatever the conventional wisdom is about this game, it will turn out to be wrong.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. Neither of the QB's have ever looked great playing against each other. This is the first game in Seattle where the weather isn't going to be completely haywire so maybe there will be more scoring. And people can talk about how much the offense sucks right now while ignoring the defense all they want but the fact of the matter is this team is real hard to throw the ball on. Brees should have been picked at least twice and his biggest pass of the day was because two Seahawks were fighting over a pick.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch it will either be 6-3 and both offenses will be sucking all over the CLINK or it will be 48-45 and we'll be thinking WTF? I'm thinking that whatever the conventional wisdom is about this game, it will turn out to be wrong.

This is gonna be a great game. Lots of great coaches and players (especially on the defensive side) coming together for a great game. If this happened in ancient history, this is the type of shit that bards would make epic mythic poems about. LOL, I'm a dork, I know.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. Neither of the QB's have ever looked great playing against each other. This is the first game in Seattle where the weather isn't going to be completely haywire so maybe there will be more scoring. And people can talk about how much the offense sucks right now while ignoring the defense all they want but the fact of the matter is this team is real hard to throw the ball on. Brees should have been picked at least twice and his biggest pass of the day was because two Seahawks were fighting over a pick.

I'll just credit the opposing defenses on that one. Plus, both guys are young and still learning.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is whether you think Kaep will be able to complete at least half of his passes next week. Based on his body of work in the playoffs (both one pass over 50%) and in the regular season (ranked 31st among eligible QB's in completion percentage) I will definitely take the under

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is whether you think Kaep will be able to complete at least half of his passes next week. Based on his body of work in the playoffs (both one pass over 50%) and in the regular season (ranked 31st among eligible QB's in completion percentage) I will definitely take the under

He's not doing too badly because while his completion percentage is pretty low, the yards per attempt and passer rating are respectable. Plus, he is not throwing very many picks.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harvin is in the game and actually plays the entire game I think both teams have enough weapons to score and both have a strong enough defense to cause problems. Advantage goes to the home team as it has over all meetings since last year. Enough said.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. Craperdick always becomes a deer in headlights when he comes to Seattle. Always lots of this.

Seahawks-Richard-Sherman-Interception-GIF-Vernon-Davis-49ers.gif

and this

Untitled-2.gif

That's what makes that Beats commercial so comical. They present it like he's pulling up that bus and about to rip the Seahawks a new one on the field, when in reality, every time he comes up here, he craps the mattress and looks like a confused teenager. In the real world, the 12th man would be lining up to laugh at him as the bus pulls up.