• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poll: The Banner

Designing the Banner... Read the Instructions!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are designing the Banner and choosing what or who should be on it.

Instructions: You can and should vote for more than one option. You may change your vote and the poll is open for 10 days. If a moderator wants to increase or decrease the days, that's fine. If someone is not up there that you prefer, vote other AND indicate who (Hyde, Hunter, Reid, Aldon, Boldin, etc.).

IMPORTANT: Vote for both categories and vote for both former and current players even if you don't choose the category that fits (example: trophy only voters should still pick players as a contingency to have a voice which players they'd want if there had to be players there).

This is a public poll. Only Niners fans votes will be counted. If you are new, good luck at getting the benefit of the doubt of being a Niners fan. That's up to a moderator.

We have two choices:

First Choice (Only Vote for One of These Three):

A) A Banner with just the trophies.
B) A Banner with just the HOFers (current players bad luck?)
C) A Banner with both Former and Current Players.

No option for just current players because that was never suggested. And there's a limit on poll choices.

Second Choice (Vote for as many who apply, but vote for some in both category):

1) Choose which new players should be there if the C) has the majority vote, even if you picked choice A) or B).
2) Choose which old players should be there if B) or C) has the majority vote, even if you picked choice A).

Results
If A is selected most, no players will be there.
If B is selected, the top vote getters will be there.
If C is selected, the top three new players and top 3 old players will be there, plus any coaches selected high.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now, I can still edit the poll and I believe moderators can anytime, so let us know if there's a mistake or a bad choice by me to be replaced by another option.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll refrain from voting but I'm all for kaepernick and tomsula. Throw in your trophies as well and you have the perfect past/present/future motif

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B) is a bit confusing. It says Banner with just the HOFers. Then underneath under results it says if B) is selected the top vote getters will be there. If it is HOF's only, then it may not be the top vote getters.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the second choice, HOFers or greats only, are the trophies not included?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for current and former players.

So did I. I want to see Tomsula up there as funny as he may look cause he is the head coach. I just wonder if he gets fired in a year or two does the whole banner have to be redone to just remove him

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trophies are always included.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B) is a bit confusing. It says Banner with just the HOFers. Then underneath under results it says if B) is selected the top vote getters will be there. If it is HOF's only, then it may not be the top vote getters.

What I meant by that is that if a majority of voters say the greats only, then only about five or six greats will be on the banner. So I didn't remember how many greats I put there and I was in a hurry so I just said the top ones get in.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other I would like to add is Jesse Sapolu

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trophies are always included.
I figured that but just wanted to make sure. Not too many posters voting on this poll yet. I hope it picks up a bit and we don't have posters complaining about how the new banner looks.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured that but just wanted to make sure. Not too many posters voting on this poll yet. I hope it picks up a bit and we don't have posters complaining about how the new banner looks.

Gotta tell people its time to vote. What do you think of Tomsula on the banner? I okay with him up there despite the comedy he creates. He is the HC of the team. My concern is what happens if he gets canned in a year. Does the banner have to be completely redone?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta tell people its time to vote. What do you think of Tomsula on the banner? I okay with him up there despite the comedy he creates. He is the HC of the team. My concern is what happens if he gets canned in a year. Does the banner have to be completely redone?
That is why my voting has gone for HOFers and players/coaches of the past. Getting a banner changed is like pulling teeth on this site. Keep it simple until the 9ers actually win another SB. Four days in and very little interest by 9er fans it seems. I hope everyone knows that this poll will make what the banner becomes so vote!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loads more options than the Browns board. :sigh:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question. If the poll ends up with using current and former players and J Smith doesn't retire,does he stay?

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left side: Montana, S.Young, Rice
Right side: Lott, B.Young, Willis

Now that Willis is Retired he belongs in with the greats.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question. If the poll ends up with using current and former players and J Smith doesn't retire,does he stay?

I would say its a fair mix between current and former players. Thats a good question about Justin. If he stays do we wanna keep him on the banner just to have another vote next year on who takes his spot?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say its a fair mix between current and former players. Thats a good question about Justin. If he stays do we wanna keep him on the banner just to have another vote next year on who takes his spot?

Plus Darken in response to one of my questions confirmed it is not easy getting the banner redone. Not practical having to redo it every year