• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet another needless crime committed by an illegal

You know that I read everything, so here is his arrest information. See if you can find something interesting about him.

Simon Rochel-cervantes from KS Police Arrest Report ID ...
https://www.policearrests.com/arrests/simon_rochel-cervantes_id_38694708.html
The police arrest record and the mugshot of Simon Rochel-cervantes from Sedgwick County, KS. Visit the site for more info on report ID 38694708 and discover past and present arrests.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the idiots on board here who believe Trump incites violence. My fellow friends in cased you missed it on your fav networks (apply laugh track to the thought of reporting news) let me remind you that that dude Maxine Walters in California who repeatedly calls for Trump hating democrats to harass. Numerous B rated celebrities who have called for the harassment and actually assassination of our sitting president...

Depp- implies that an actor should assassinate Trump
De'Niro- Insinuated to his following fans that he would like to kick his ass
Griffin- Holds a bloody severed head up
Madonna- invokes bombing the White House
Snoop- Fires a pistol at the image of Trump for his misguided fans
The dude Maxine- incites violence and harassment is what is needed
That dude Rosie- at a failed rally incites crowd to push Trump off a cliff
George Lopez- portraying a cartoon image of a decapitated Trump
Marilyn Manson- portrays Trump in a video decapitated and lying in his own blood (what is it about decapitation with you guys.. kinda disturbing)
Jim (im not funny anymore Carrey)- numerous bad drawings of vicious images
April Ryan- We need to start lopping off heads (again with decapitation--odd)
National play of Julius Ceasar- has Trump being stabbed to death by an angry mob of Senators.

And the list just goes on and on and on and on and on and on...

So please spare me that these poor liberal (I wanna be relevant again) whack jobs are simply suffering at the actions of Trump and are lashing out. These fuckers reach millions of democrats with the platforms they hold and with some followers being quite unstable.

You also have video after video of Antifa and BLM and just Trump hater pricks inciting violence with riots, unlawful protest or just a cowardly sucker punch to usually a much smaller person or a woman walking down the street because of a hat or whatever.

Enough with the bullshit that Trump incites violence by mocking these assholes.

BTW,,, everyday the list continually grows... on and on and on and on and on

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the idiots on board here who believe Trump incites violence. My fellow friends in cased you missed it on your fav networks (apply laugh track to the thought of reporting news) let me remind you that that dude Maxine Walters in California who repeatedly calls for Trump hating democrats to harass. Numerous B rated celebrities who have called for the harassment and actually assassination of our sitting president...

Depp- implies that an actor should assassinate Trump
De'Niro- Insinuated to his following fans that he would like to kick his ass
Griffin- Holds a bloody severed head up
Madonna- invokes bombing the White House
Snoop- Fires a pistol at the image of Trump for his misguided fans
The dude Maxine- incites violence and harassment is what is needed
That dude Rosie- at a failed rally incites crowd to push Trump off a cliff
George Lopez- portraying a cartoon image of a decapitated Trump
Marilyn Manson- portrays Trump in a video decapitated and lying in his own blood (what is it about decapitation with you guys.. kinda disturbing)
Jim (im not funny anymore Carrey)- numerous bad drawings of vicious images
April Ryan- We need to start lopping off heads (again with decapitation--odd)
National play of Julius Ceasar- has Trump being stabbed to death by an angry mob of Senators.

And the list just goes on and on and on and on and on and on...

So please spare me that these poor liberal (I wanna be relevant again) whack jobs are simply suffering at the actions of Trump and are lashing out. These fuckers reach millions of democrats with the platforms they hold and with some followers being quite unstable.

You also have video after video of Antifa and BLM and just Trump hater pricks inciting violence with riots, unlawful protest or just a cowardly sucker punch to usually a much smaller person or a woman walking down the street because of a hat or whatever.

Enough with the bullshit that Trump incites violence by mocking these assholes.

BTW,,, everyday the list continually grows... on and on and on and on and on
Apparently he does incite violence. But the violence is from those that are on the other side!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inciting violence is also wrong, how do you square the two if they are one and the same?
i dont have to square them , if you say one group is and you punish them but allow others to go unpunished that is wrong

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who has ever taken even the most basic US History course knows that the two main political parties switched platforms, multiple times, over America’s history.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.li...atic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html

Obviously neither the republican party of today, nor the democratic party of today are the same versions of the ones from slavery, Lincoln, etc.

Common knowledge for those who dont get their news from echo chambered knuckledraggers.

Myth of the great switch...

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=193844124824467&_rdr

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mexican Guatemala border length: 541 miles. That’s ten soldiers per mile. Wow!

Mexican USA border length 1,952 miles.

So four times the length...

But our population is three times as large

And

Our economy is 15 times large

And

Mexico counts on exporting 80% to the US

While the US only sends 50% of Mexico imports.

So suck it.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.energy.gov/ne/articles/nuclear-101-how-does-nuclear-reactor-work

This is the work I do , not really political but if you fear fake made made global warming , one answer is here

This is why I continue to post those funny emoji's on your responses to renewable energy and the clean new deal. I remember from a long time ago that you mentioned that this is the type of work that you do. I also know that nuclear energy producers are the leaders in clean new energy, in fact, and I'm sure that you already know this, NP is a sustainable energy source and will become completely renewable as its producers move from getting their source of uranium from mined ore to seawater.

Don't think that they are already exploring seawater for uranium?

Uranium Seawater Extraction Makes Nuclear Power ... - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2016/07/01/uranium-seawater-extraction-makes...

Your opposition to the Green New Deal is laughable considering the fact that you work in an industry that is leading the way in this very thing. They do so because coal is unsustainable, unsafe to produce, dangerous to the environment and more important emission of greenhouse gases, increases in water vapor and dilution of oxygen contribute to destruction of the ozone layer...hence there is a direct connection between what you do and what you misguidedly refer to as global warming...climate change. Keep posting all of those opposition pieces against the work that you do though... and... we'll just keep it between us that there's no difference between what you do and the green new deal, and climate change. Shhhhhhhhh!

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry me a river man. So you are upset that conservatives are being treated the way they have treated every other group if given a chance. boo hoo

Seriously dude?????

Like come on. You are no better than what you rail against if you truly believe this....

This is a non partisan issue that everyone should be up in arms about. I would be livid if Chelsea Handler or Jemele Hill were censored even though they are morons who spout hate and lies and set people/communities back

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont have to square them , if you say one group is and you punish them but allow others to go unpunished that is wrong

The point is that there is no distinction between the group being punished and the group doing this. They are one and the same. Be patient ole' friend, others will join them and you'll be able to post that bit of news with the commentary..."well at last!"

Status
Not open for further replies.