• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with what you are saying here . no one wants to take accountability for their own short comings

that being said and playing devils advocate my question who want to play the white american card is why do you elect the same ash and trash that gives you crappy schools and poor teachers . your democratic candidates are beholden to teachers unions and have no interest in improving your kids lot in life at all unless its to keep them poor and keep voting democratic

school choice and vouchers are solutions to terrible inner city schools , yet your elected leaders are opposed to them , why ? because unions dont want teachers principals held accountable for what they do , its almost impossible to fire a bad teacher

if public schools had to actually compete for govt dollars a lot of this BS would be solved . but we are in the indoctrination business now not the education business .

i am not and fan of devos , one of trumps poorer selections

we have put trillions of dollars into education and we still get poor results and poor solutions , core and no child left behind as well as just tossing money at the problem

but all of what i have said is contingent on good parenting and family values .
You're quite wrong here. It's almost impossible for a teacher to be in the right when there's a classroom disruption. Kids will always be in the right... and there lies the problem. School officials will never take the side of the teacher. My wife has a friend who is.. correction...was a teacher. Her class room of 5th graders were not responding to her attempts for them to quiet down. She made the remark "You guys sound like a zoo in here"... well, a couple of the kids went home that night and told mommy and daddy God knows what.,, fluffing the story. The next day she was fired for calling these children zoo animals and the N word... even though she never did... or would. She simply made a reference that the classroom sounded like a zoo that day.

Teacher's like cops are being forced to stand down when a conflict occurs. Do not take chase when they run and do not discipline a child when they act up. This world is filled with disrespect-able kids who then grow up to be disrespect-able adults. if children arent taught respect at home it doesn't matter what school you send em too. They're just gonna grow up to be assholes... or democrats:D

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're quite wrong here. It's almost impossible for a teacher to be in the right when there's a classroom disruption. Kids will always be in the right... and there lies the problem. School officials will never take the side of the teacher. My wife has a friend who is.. correction...was a teacher. Her class room of 5th graders were not responding to her attempts for them to quiet down. She made the remark "You guys sound like a zoo in here"... well, a couple of the kids went home that night and told mommy and daddy God knows what.,, fluffing the story. The next day she was fired for calling these children zoo animals and the N word... even though she never did... or would. She simply made a reference that the classroom sounded like a zoo that day.

Teacher's like cops are being forced to stand down when a conflict occurs. Do not take chase when they run and do not discipline a child when they act up. This world is filled with disrespect-able kids who then grow up to be disrespect-able adults. if children arent taught respect at home it doesn't matter what school you send em too. They're just gonna grow up to be assholes... or democrats:D
I do see your point

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossible, he's still the occupant of that seat, right? So there's your justification!

BTW: Even if he dies or quits, (which I now predict he'll do) he and his illicit activities would still be the justification for investigations past, present and future!

You are correct. Trump will quit - in 2025 when his 2nd term is complete. I am not a big Trump supporter, but I get driven in that direction with every passing day by seeing all of the nut job leftists to include similar thinking politicians (AOC, Waters, Omar, Warren, etc). How anyone has any support for these clueless folks is beyond me (& yes there are conservatives that also do things that are not rt but most are not complete nutjobs).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good question

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what LSM viewers get

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just saying

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More crooked BS

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The uproar is coming

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why pass that ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO one is forcing her to stay in Cali. She can move to Michigan where there is less traffic, and Mexicans. :thumb::suds:
or we could stop bringing in illegals and address our citizens

oh and i believe she said illegals and not mexicans

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or we could stop bringing in illegals and address our citizens

oh and i believe she said illegals and not mexicans

Alot of "conservatives" use those terms interchangeably. Tomi is one of them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the So called solutions turns out to be urine .

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it has every bearing. The statute you posted states he may release grand jury information if it is needed for them to perform their duties. He is the one that would know if the information is needed because he has seen it. Federal officials are not privy to all grand jury information, just that information required for them to do their jobs.

Nice spin, but we both know that...that's all it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.