• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congress passed the law that they now want him to break . and its all grandstanding . they have access to it and none have gone to read it

Spin...spin...spin and nothing more.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant remove a duly elected president because you dont like him . and the only real collusion came from the HRC campaign and the DNC

Of course you can't remove a president for "COLLUSION," there no legal reason to charge for that. Are you purposely sticking with this bit of gamesmanship played on you and others like you or finally going to give up on this nonsense?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not disrespect myself & click that link. Can't believe that you are quoting The Root which is widely known as one of the biggest POS media outlets on the planet. Their videos are pure garbage.

Then why respond at all? Attacking a source simply because you don't care for it or don't like the message seems to be counterproductive in the age of search engines. It's truly not difficult to verify anything that anyone posts, unless the entire point of your response was to make no point at all.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. Trump will quit - in 2025 when his 2nd term is complete. I am not a big Trump supporter, but I get driven in that direction with every passing day by seeing all of the nut job leftists to include similar thinking politicians (AOC, Waters, Omar, Warren, etc). How anyone has any support for these clueless folks is beyond me (& yes there are conservatives that also do things that are not rt but most are not complete nutjobs).

Amazing that you would respond in such a manner. It speaks for itself.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God forbid we start looking at the correlation between homework, study time, parental tutoring, and educational success. Instead, it has to be because the system is failing them.

I know that it's popular to attack parenting, but honestly it's both. Lowered expectations will always be met with people willing to only or barely meet them. Fix the system to include, setting high standards, insisting upon parental involvement and watch these same people do what's done in private institutions/situations.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO one is forcing her to stay in Cali. She can move to Michigan where there is less traffic, and Mexicans. :thumb::suds:
Which is exactly what is happening. California is losing the tax paying portion of their citizen base at an alarming rate. So who will be left to fund all these entitlement programs for both the illegals and legals of California?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you can't remove a president for "COLLUSION," there no legal reason to charge for that. Are you purposely sticking with this bit of gamesmanship played on you and others like you or finally going to give up on this nonsense?
Now that they have no course of action for collusion after 2 plus years it becomes but a game that was being played on republicans. Homey I dont give your party that much credit. Their idea of strategic planning is wearing all white at the SOTU. We all understand collusion isnt a crime in itself but what comes from collusion is obstruction which holds an impeachable offense. Now that obstruction is off the table your party planners are going with cover ups. However, if all of this was just a plan of gamesmanship as you referred at the expense of the american public mind you... they’re not very good at playing the game since they’re losing rather badly in public opinion.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big problem

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another lie

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time for this to happen

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one even challenged him on that ! LSM

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just plain sick

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that it's popular to attack parenting, but honestly it's both. Lowered expectations will always be met with people willing to only or barely meet them. Fix the system to include, setting high standards, insisting upon parental involvement and watch these same people do what's done in private institutions/situations.

When the standards are set high, and a minority doesn’t make it, the system is then said to be racist. BTW, it is only the left that wants lower expectations.

You can’t force parents to be “good.”

Sometimes, kids should just sacrifice their fun for responsibility.

As for the system, the system is there to provide information. It is not there to make you do anything. That comes down to personal responsibility.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that they have no course of action for collusion after 2 plus years it becomes but a game that was being played on republicans. Homey I dont give your party that much credit. Their idea of strategic planning is wearing all white at the SOTU. We all understand collusion isnt a crime in itself but what comes from collusion is obstruction which holds an impeachable offense. Now that obstruction is off the table your party planners are going with cover ups. However, if all of this was just a plan of gamesmanship as you referred at the expense of the american public mind you... they’re not very good at playing the game since they’re losing rather badly in public opinion.

What party do you believe I belong to? Maybe you haven't been keeping up but I don't identify with either of these crooked political parties. Do a thread search and you'll find that from the very beginning of this I've been insisting that "collusion" isn't a crime.

The game being played is on those who still continue to follow the class clown president and all of his bullshit for reasons deeply rooted in survival of a particular segment, courtships for purposes rooted deeply in religious beliefs and/or some personal animus rooted in an us vs them mentality.

BTW: you also miss the mark when you write "We all understand collusion isnt a crime in itself but what comes from collusion is obstruction which holds an impeachable offense." The correct connection in as much as collusion is concerned is "conspiracy" not obstruction. What makes you believe that obstruction when in fact there are 10, possibly 11 clear instances of obstructive behaviors and almost 200 instances of conspiracy outlined in the Mueller report? (I know that you haven't read it)

Once more, my advice to everyone that I can get this message out to is, go independent or continue to be a sucker for a dysfunctional two party system. Good luck to you!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What party do you believe I belong to? Maybe you haven't been keeping up but I don't identify with either of these crooked political parties. Do a thread search and you'll find that from the very beginning of this I've been insisting that "collusion" isn't a crime.

The game being played is on those who still continue to follow the class clown president and all of his bullshit for reasons deeply rooted in survival of a particular segment, courtships for purposes rooted deeply in religious beliefs and/or some personal animus rooted in an us vs them mentality.

BTW: you also miss the mark when you write "We all understand collusion isnt a crime in itself but what comes from collusion is obstruction which holds an impeachable offense." The correct connection in as much as collusion is concerned is "conspiracy" not obstruction. What makes you believe that obstruction when in fact there are 10, possibly 11 clear instances of obstructive behaviors and almost 200 instances of conspiracy outlined in the Mueller report? (I know that you haven't read it)

Once more, my advice to everyone that I can get this message out to is, go independent or continue to be a sucker for a dysfunctional two party system. Good luck to you!
Every president past present and future will be burdened with conspiracy charges. It just goes with the territory. It'll always be since the two party's only objective since the oath of office is taken is to disrupt, harass and object. It really amazes me that we're a country at all. You see this president as a class clown partly from all the fake news about him and actually even from the non reporting news about him, but I see him as a president who has america at the forefront of his thought... and that's the main thing I want my president to be.... so I support him. I could give a shit really want party you are or aren't,,, and I say that with respect cause it ain't a worry to me either way. Your views differ from mine and that's OK. This country's a mess and I really don't see anyone of the 50 or so candidates running having a better solution to solving the worlds problems than the one in office already. Although I will say this,,, if a dem wins I won't be to mad,,, at least that'll shut the crybaby party up... kinda like finally getting their pacifier after a 4 year tantrum. I've honestly have never seen anything like it in my life.... but all good.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the standards are set high, and a minority doesn’t make it, the system is then said to be racist. BTW, it is only the left that wants lower expectations.

You can’t force parents to be “good.”

Sometimes, kids should just sacrifice their fun for responsibility.

As for the system, the system is there to provide information. It is not there to make you do anything. That comes down to personal responsibility.

I've come to truly expect far better, more reasoned responses from you. To take what some people say to mean that it is representative of everyone is just plain silly.

What is this monolithic left that you speak of?

Systematic racism does exist and must be eliminated.

When there's no high standard that must be met in order to qualify, then there's no incentive to be "good."

The issue with children is that they have been socialized into wanting to become small adults and forgo their childhoods. It's almost everywhere that you look now. It's in movies, television shows, that reality junk, and even in homes across the country. The way that we work in this country, politics, yes irresponsibility, and a whole host of things contributes to less attention on developing good next generation adults. I totally disagree with you that children "should Sometimes, just sacrifice their fun for responsibility." Adults (their own and all of us collectively) are responsible for their/our children until they are either able to be responsible for themselves, or systematically placed in institutions.

Setting educational standards much like other laws would yield the same sort of results, with most people falling in line and the minority trying subvert it. In the end the greater good prevails!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every president past present and future will be burdened with conspiracy charges. It just goes with the territory. It'll always be since the two party's only objective since the oath of office is taken is to disrupt, harass and object. It really amazes me that we're a country at all. You see this president as a class clown partly from all the fake news about him and actually even from the non reporting news about him, but I see him as a president who has america at the forefront of his thought... and that's the main thing I want my president to be.... so I support him. I could give a shit really want party you are or aren't,,, and I say that with respect cause it ain't a worry to me either way. Your views differ from mine and that's OK. This country's a mess and I really don't see anyone of the 50 or so candidates running having a better solution to solving the worlds problems than the one in office already. Although I will say this,,, if a dem wins I won't be to mad,,, at least that'll shut the crybaby party up... kinda like finally getting their pacifier after a 4 year tantrum. I've honestly have never seen anything like it in my life.... but all good.

Not true, in fact name one previous president and I include Nixon who was even mentioned in connection to conspiracy against the United States? (excluding Jefferson Davis)

You wrote, " You see this president as a class clown partly from all the fake news about him and actually even from the non reporting news about him..." as if this guy had no history before he entered politics. I've know Donald Trump as the huckster that he is far longer than some of our posters have been alive. He's always been full of shit, a scheming bigoted, self absorbed bullshit artist and these are the very best things that I can say about him! If you see him as having " America at the forefront of his thought..." then you aren't paying attention. It's that simple!

So sorry that you don't have a historical bend, lots of folks don't so you're not alone. That said, history is replete with political discord and just because you say that you "honestly have never seen anything like it in my (your) life." doesn't mean that it's never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.