• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U.S. revokes citizenship of Portland mosque’s imam

US has finally revoked citizenship of extremist Somali imam who led Masjed As-Saber, Portland’s largest mosque where terrorists worshipped. Mohamed Kariye preached violent jihad & himself worked w/bin Laden. He also lied in his naturalization application.

Send ilman back too

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It sure is but most wont read the truth

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was your stance on single payer and Obamacare?

What was your stance on registering guns?

What is your stance on abortion?

What is your stance on suing a cake dealer for not participating in a gay wedding?

Is speech violence?

What do you believe about due process, for example the Russian collusion hoax?

What is your stance on state rights?

How about people going to their bathroom of choice?

How about gay marriage?

You've already asked, had this answered, and acknowledged I was generally conservative so I'm not sure why you're asking this again but I'm pro 2a, pro life, pro tax cuts, pro less government interference, pro gay marriage, pro free trade, pro free speech, pro free market etc etc.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does not change the fact in the videos i posted above all primary democrats wanted a barrier or wall from obama to biden to HRC , to schumer and pelosi and so on which is what i said and you responded to

as for the whole wall being budgeted , we will see , there is an election in 2020

Well I guess that means you aren't going to supply the video again so I can see it and respond. But I'm pretty sure I know the contents.

Of course Obama, Biden, Hillary want barriers along the border, so much for the thought that Democrats want "open borders" as is the constant claim from your right wing news sources huh? No despite the claims from your biased news sources the Dems also believe in securing the border.

The difference of course is the Dems want more structures at specific hot spots, your idiot wants to close off the entire border. That's a huge difference, I can't believe you are even comparing the 2 positions because they are night and day.

As for the election Trump couldn't get the funding passed with a majority on both sides. He no longer has that and it's a reach to assume he will after 2020, if he even wins re-election So yeah, no wall. Ever.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Groper Joe! That's it! That will be his nickname. I can't wait.

It will be so entertaining to watch the people who support a man with the behavior of Donald Trump get on a high horse about some hugs or whatever from Joe Biden. The same group that said not to believe those accusing the likes of Roy Moore will now suddenly take accusers word as gospel when it's the Dem who is accused. But I've come to expect this sort of behavior from The Cult, it will be awesome to witness.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2- Biologically speaking, it is definitely a life. A child, perhaps not according to your definition but according to about half the population it is. Also, a child can’t survive on its own until what...8? The odds of these abortions actually becoming children is very high.

A CHILD can survive (as in breath and eat) from the day it is born (in most cases) A Fetus.. from conception can not survive without the host until it has gestated for 26 or more weeks. And even then in some cases it needs assistance. So until such time as it can survive without the host, it is the property of said host.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3- Actually, I do care as a general rule. I want good people to live and bad people not to exist. The trek is not for their own good...it is for their own materialistic greed. Of course I don’t want them to change this country. This country has done more for this world than any country in history. If you change it to what these people are leaving, it will cease to do good. Why would people fleeing those countries want to change the US to what they left...that is the question you should ask. I would rather a few of them die, then a whole lot of us indirectly

The only CHANGE they bring to this country is in its population makeup. Most of these people are not coming here to make America like the country they left. But to become like Americans despite them holding onto their native language and maybe some of their native dishes. So the change you fear is not America becoming like central America, but Americans looking like central Americans in appearance.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stay out of the pro-life/choice debate as I can certainly see the conservative side of this issue. But if I get a boat I will probably name it Roe v. Wade just to piss them off.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere in any definition of murder does it state the being has to be able to care for itself. A person on life support cannot care for themselves, but if I pull the plug, I will be charged with murder. From there, there is more intrinsic value in that fetus, than there is that person on life support.

No where in the definition of Murder is the word Fetus mentioned either. But some folks want to change that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stay out of the pro-life/choice debate as I can certainly see the conservative side of this issue. But if I get a boat I will probably name it Roe v. Wade just to piss them off.

My thought has always been, one can not honestly claim to be pro life, but also pro death penalty. And most pro lifers I come across are highly concerned with the well being of a fetus, right until its born.. then fuck it... its not their problem.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thought has always been, one can not honestly claim to be pro life, but also pro death penalty. And most pro lifers I come across are highly concerned with the well being of a fetus, right until its born.. then fuck it... its not their problem.

I think pro-life and the death penalty are two completely different topics.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please i believe she was referring to AL , i could be wrong but she is hardly a hack . no more then the sources you pull up

Alabama was listed first in the link that I posted. For the record in my opinion political hacks are non elected people who say and do anything without merit for profit. Unlike my sources she certainly fits the bill. In fact, I'll admit to my bias against her because what she does is dangerous as it feeds already locked-in negative attitudes about people who look just like she does. You can say that my sources are like this persons but you honestly have no proof that you contention is true. By contrast, I present, Candace Owens, now show me once where I presented anything similar to this woman as a source.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are punching out liberal hacks from newsweek ?

I know that you believe them to be hacks and I won't argue with your perspective, however, if you have evidence that what these "hacks" have presented isn't true then I would love to see it. I already know that you don't have that evidence, because most of this is video of Trump actually saying what's presented. I get it though, when you don't like the message, attack the messenger.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody can be denied life, liberty, and property without DUE PROCESS. This is how you can be pro-life and for the death penalty. One is innocent...the other guilty.

Except conservatives are far more charitable than liberals.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've already asked, had this answered, and acknowledged I was generally conservative so I'm not sure why you're asking this again but I'm pro 2a, pro life, pro tax cuts, pro less government interference, pro gay marriage, pro free trade, pro free speech, pro free market etc etc.

Because simply stating what you claim it be isn’t sufficient. Explain your stance and allowances.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A CHILD can survive (as in breath and eat) from the day it is born (in most cases) A Fetus.. from conception can not survive without the host until it has gestated for 26 or more weeks. And even then in some cases it needs assistance. So until such time as it can survive without the host, it is the property of said host.

Not without being fed it can’t.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only CHANGE they bring to this country is in its population makeup. Most of these people are not coming here to make America like the country they left. But to become like Americans despite them holding onto their native language and maybe some of their native dishes. So the change you fear is not America becoming like central America, but Americans looking like central Americans in appearance.

Let’s see...Democratic Party is the party of freebies. These people vote democrat. Freebies is what their country believed in prior to them fleeing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No where in the definition of Murder is the word Fetus mentioned either. But some folks want to change that.

Nope...it is the taking of a life. And as I showed you, fetus is the first stage of human development. Things that are not living, don’t develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.