• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be tracked for the same reason they track things like dynamite and drugs. The possible danger to others sometimes should outweigh your desire to be off the grid.

Without HER body, that fetus you are so determined to protect wouldnt exist. And if you aint willing to take on the responsibility for said fetus, you should not have the right to force your will onto the person who WILL ultimately have to be responsible for it.

Except dynamite isn’t a right, and neither are drugs.

Nope...it wouldn’t. And without the man’s sperm, neither would that child. Without both of those things, 50 year olds would not exist either. What a horrible argument you just made.

Does the fetus reasonably cause risk to her life? If it doesn’t, then she doesn’t have the right to kill it. It may be an inconvenience but it is still a human life. You don’t have the right to take another person’s life out of inconvenience.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, it has taken some here a while to finally catch up to this previously pointed out fact. There had to be somewhere between 50 and 100 posts (possibly more) disputing my contention that spending billions on an expansive new wall wasn't necessary! Upgrades? absolutely, where necessary, what the king wanted absolutely not!

Trump's border wall by the numbers: 10 facts about the …
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-border-wall-facts-immigration-daca-dreamers-784693
Trump's Border Wall by the Numbers: 10 Facts About the President's Most Popular Camp
you are punching out liberal hacks from newsweek ?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Biden makes it out of the primaries. There is a whole bunch of dirty laundry in his background and they will all gang up on him. If he does, I think Trump will eat him alive as he will be a wounded bird based on the primary fight. Wonder what nickname Trump will come up for him?

Sleepy Joe

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... if you dont see the innate wrongness of a law that states one can not terminate a pregnancy even in the cases of r*pe or ince$t... I really dont know what to tell you. Because you are basically saying a woman has ZERO rights to her body and how it is used

20 or so years ago I was in the MAines. I shit in a hole.. right next to the female marines shitting in a similar hole. Coed bathrooms have never been an issue for me. And the real freak out over them is the fear that a percentage of people will abuse that access to do wrong things.... But then again thats become a pattern in some subjects.

There is nothing innately wrong with saying murder is wrong. That is the argument. A child created by r*pe or ince$t is no less valuable than any other child, agree?

Nobody is saying a woman has no right to her body. She is fine cutting off her own arm, or even killing herself, agree? If a woman is raped, she has had a crime committed against her and the perpetrator should be punished to the full extent of the law, and I would say the punishment should be death.

From there, less than 1% of abortions are r*pe related. I would make that trade though, but it doesn’t make it any more moral to kill that child.

As for bathrooms, we both know the military, in country, doesn’t count. You just can’t simply admit the truth.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all these Democrats wanting black babies to get aborted.

:pissed:

Good white southerners are trying to stop black baby deaths.

What an era.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except dynamite isn’t a right, and neither are drugs.

Both are regulated because someone decided that the danger they pose to the public at large needed to be tracked.

Nope...it wouldn’t. And without the man’s sperm, neither would that child. Without both of those things, 50 year olds would not exist either. What a horrible argument you just made.

The beauty of that is, someone CHOSE to bring that 50 year old into the world and accepted the responsibility in most cases. It wasnt forced onto them ( well in most cases)

Does the fetus reasonably cause risk to her life? If it doesn’t, then she doesn’t have the right to kill it. It may be an inconvenience but it is still a human life. You don’t have the right to take another person’s life out of inconvenience.

You have backed the idea of shooting people trying to come to this country because they would be an inconvenience to you. The majority of which these people would be able to fend for themselves or those they brought with them. But its not ok to choose to not have a child well because it doesnt fit your vision of how the world should be??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are regulated because someone decided that the danger they pose to the public at large needed to be tracked.

The beauty of that is, someone CHOSE to bring that 50 year old into the world and accepted the responsibility in most cases. It wasnt forced onto them ( well in most cases)

You have backed the idea of shooting people trying to come to this country because they would be an inconvenience to you. The majority of which these people would be able to fend for themselves or those they brought with them. But its not ok to choose to not have a child well because it doesnt fit your vision of how the world should be??

And neither are RIGHTS.

Yes they did. They chose to have sex, which ended in pregnancy and a human life. I agree it wasn’t forced on them, in nearly all cases, but that wasn’t your argument. You said the fetus wouldn’t be there without the mother’s body...and neither would the 50 year old. Even in the cases where people do not take responsibility, does that make that life less valuable? Is a foster child less valuable from a moral perspective?

I have backed the idea of shooting people because they are invading the nation. I would prefer they stay home. It has nothing to do with convenience. The person illegally entering the country being capable of taking care of themselves is not relevant. The fact is they are breaking our laws. The fact is, they would be safer staying at home. If, them staying at home would reduce the thousands that die may making the trek, the tens of thousands raped, and the tens of thousands children being trafficked, then yes, killing a couple would be worth it.

Feel free to not have a child...don’t feel free to murder them. Let’s get to my actual stance.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And neither are RIGHTS.

Yes they did. They chose to have sex, which ended in pregnancy and a human life. I agree it wasn’t forced on them, in nearly all cases, but that wasn’t your argument. You said the fetus wouldn’t be there without the mother’s body...and neither would the 50 year old. Even in the cases where people do not take responsibility, does that make that life less valuable? Is a foster child less valuable from a moral perspective?

I have backed the idea of shooting people because they are invading the nation. I would prefer they stay home. It has nothing to do with convenience. The person illegally entering the country being capable of taking care of themselves is not relevant. The fact is they are breaking our laws. The fact is, they would be safer staying at home. If, them staying at home would reduce the thousands that die may making the trek, the tens of thousands raped, and the tens of thousands children being trafficked, then yes, killing a couple would be worth it.

Feel free to not have a child...don’t feel free to murder them. Let’s get to my actual stance.

1. Your RIGHTS are regulated all the time. You just dont want THIS one regulated for what ever reason.

2. UNtil a fetus can survive on its own, it is not a life or a child. At best its a potential life that might become a child

3. You could care fucking less about the people that die on the trek, get trafficked or what ever else. Bottom line is they threaten to change the country in such a way that makes you uncomfortable, thus whether they die in their home country, on the trip here or when they get here... end game is you would rather they be dead than threaten to change the world according o GK.

Murder requires the taking of a life capable of sustaining itself. You cant murder what at its beginning is a parasite living at the behest of its host.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty laundry as in inappropriate hugging? That would be pretty rich if the Trump clan, who have spent 2 years defending every conservative who has been accused of much worse. No I think the American voters won't listen to that type of nonsense.
Groper Joe! That's it! That will be his nickname. I can't wait.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Your RIGHTS are regulated all the time. You just dont want THIS one regulated for what ever reason.

2. UNtil a fetus can survive on its own, it is not a life or a child. At best its a potential life that might become a child

3. You could care fucking less about the people that die on the trek, get trafficked or what ever else. Bottom line is they threaten to change the country in such a way that makes you uncomfortable, thus whether they die in their home country, on the trip here or when they get here... end game is you would rather they be dead than threaten to change the world according o GK.

Murder requires the taking of a life capable of sustaining itself. You cant murder what at its beginning is a parasite living at the behest of its host.

1- Actually, they are not regulated all the time. They are sometimes clarified.

2- Biologically speaking, it is definitely a life. A child, perhaps not according to your definition but according to about half the population it is. Also, a child can’t survive on its own until what...8? The odds of these abortions actually becoming children is very high.

3- Actually, I do care as a general rule. I want good people to live and bad people not to exist. The trek is not for their own good...it is for their own materialistic greed. Of course I don’t want them to change this country. This country has done more for this world than any country in history. If you change it to what these people are leaving, it will cease to do good. Why would people fleeing those countries want to change the US to what they left...that is the question you should ask. I would rather a few of them die, then a whole lot of us indirectly.

I would prefer they stay where they are and change their own countries to being more like ours. This is what I prefer.

Nowhere in any definition of murder does it state the being has to be able to care for itself. A person on life support cannot care for themselves, but if I pull the plug, I will be charged with murder. From there, there is more intrinsic value in that fetus, than there is that person on life support.

A living organism with 46 chromosomes, a predetermined hair color and thickness, a predetermined eye color, any diseases, a continuous DNA list is determined at conception, made of human living human cells...maybe you need some remediation.

Life Cycle, Human - Biology Encyclopedia - cells, body, process, system, different, DNA, organs, blood, hormone, produce, major

You see, we all start off as a fetus, but a fetus is a living human being in the first stage of a biological life cycle. It is a developmental stage of life, no different than infancy to adolescence, until we are adults. Boom

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both stories can’t be true!

Comey told FBI in late 2016 that BRENNAN insisted on including the Dossier in the intelligence community assessment.

But CIA claims COMEY made the recommendation, and Brennan and Clapper objected.

Now my question would be if the Russian hoax was legit , and the dossier was legit and the original premise that Trump colluded with Russian and is a Putin puppet then why the hell wont anyone claim it and be proud of it instead of throwing each other under the bus ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like in child abuse cases, the burden of PROOF is on the state, NOT the woman. They will not prosecute a case like this if there is no proof. Stop exploiting pain over miscarriages to defend elective abortion

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Open borders crowd wants us to accept this too

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The regulations Harris and Booker are proposing would hit low-income Americans – many of whom live in high-crime neighborhoods--...effectively prevent[ing] them from owning guns for protection by making gun ownership more expensive."

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Threats facing America:

-Crushing debt

-China, Russia, Iran, NK

-Collapsed southern border

-Cartels flooding U.S. w/drugs that kill hundreds per day

Meanwhile, Dems are spending 12 hours live-reading a report that's been publicly available for weeks. Total waste of taxpayer $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.