• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three biggest Democrat Hoaxes in our lifetime:

1) Judge Kavanaugh groped Christine Ford

2) Trump colluded with Russians to beat Hillary

3) Global Warming

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The David Duke white supremacy type ? Supporting Inman and this person ?

How can this be. Chiller told me these woman are patriots

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO one has an answer for the really hard question. If the wall was so important and had to get done, why did Trump wait until after they lost the house to start pushing for it?? I mean he had majority control of the House and Senate for his first two years. And it was more important for him to pass the tax bill. As if you can only run one piece of legislation through at a time or something.

Answer, he wants the fight more than he wants the wall. The wall is a good talking point to gin up his base, but I dont think he cares beyond getting people who will vote for him to get excited.
Actually, I'm still wondering why Mexico isn't paying for it. That's what he said was going to happen.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'm still wondering why Mexico isn't paying for it. That's what he said was going to happen.

Probably because Mexico doesnt consider Trumps promises their problem??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you have never answered this question.

Or the one about being a conservative.

Or the one about that video.

Keep lyin tho.

Here Ill even make it easy for you this time - you can just copy paste and fill in the blanks.

Liberal positions I've taken in this thread

1. Immigration

Should be easy right? I'm even giving you one!

What was your stance on single payer and Obamacare?

What was your stance on registering guns?

What is your stance on abortion?

What is your stance on suing a cake dealer for not participating in a gay wedding?

Is speech violence?

What do you believe about due process, for example the Russian collusion hoax?

What is your stance on state rights?

How about people going to their bathroom of choice?

How about gay marriage?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Exactly was Obama supposed to DO for black people. And had he done anything directly many of you would have screamed racism considering the whole not my President movement started with right wing folks proclaiming Obama wasnt their president.

2. Congresses JOB is supposed to be making laws and leading the country. If they are not capable of working on but one law at a time, they need to be replaced. Trump needs an issue to run on, the wall and immigration are his issue, and he decided it was better for his re-election chances to back burner the wall until the middle of his term.

1- Obama could have pushed for justice reform, especially considering he had both majorities...remember the nuclear option was Harry Reid’s baby. Hell, they shoved Obamacare through.

2- Finally, you admit to what I have been saying all along. It is the job of Congress to make the laws. So why blame Trump on immigration when it is Congress’ job to make the laws? All Trump is doing is enforcing them. 5hat is the democrat problem...no consistency. Well, in eight years with Obama, all we got was Obamacare. Trump never back burnered the wall. He tried to get the funding from Congress. They never gave it. He tried a government shutdown and nothing from Congress. As a matter of fact, Schumer told him to just use his pen on immigration because the democrats refused to work on it. Now go back to the hypocrisy of your first statement about Congress writing laws. We now have a full blown emergency on the southern border because of democratic inaction.

Good night.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good idea, bad application

Every one should be registered and tracked, and much like a car if you are careless with it you are responsible for the damage it causes. With ultimate power, comes ultimate responsibility.

As its not my body, if its not my wife, its not my problem. And it shouldnt be the concern of others either.

What is your stance on suing a cake dealer for not participating in a gay wedding?

He has a right to refuse service to anyone, he does not have a right to force his religious beliefs on others.

Is speech violence?

It can be, because as we have seen words can and do drive people to do violent things.

Trump received due process. They ran a legal investigation as there were credible questions as to his actions and motives. Its great he wasnt found to be a Russian Asset. Just a Douche

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2- Finally, you admit to what I have been saying all along. It is the job of Congress to make the laws. So why blame Trump on immigration when it is Congress’ job to make the laws? All Trump is doing is enforcing them. 5hat is the democrat problem...no consistency. Well, in eight years with Obama, all we got was Obamacare. Trump never back burnered the wall. He tried to get the funding from Congress. They never gave it. He tried a government shutdown and nothing from Congress. As a matter of fact, Schumer told him to just use his pen on immigration because the democrats refused to work on it. Now go back to the hypocrisy of your first statement about Congress writing laws. We now have a full blown emergency on the southern border because of democratic inaction.

It is not the job of the President to find the most cruel way to apply the law. But he did, and continues to do just such to appease his base.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama has just proven that some times states rights are wrong.

As long as they behave themselves, Im a fan of individual stalls any way.

How about gay marriage?

IM a fan of it, and the only reason to be against it is if you are trying to force your particular religious beliefs on others.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he just compare an undefined "normal" home situation to a clearly defined business model? I have to give him credit though, his bullshit certainly reads well, and as such, might appear perfectly sound to those not giving the words very much, if any, thought! So, for the record:

Equality of Opportunity is the "expectation that citizens may not be discriminated against
because of race, gender, religious, or national background, and that every citizen should have an equal chance to succeed in life."

In law equal opportunity theoretically isn't given based on race, gender, or national background but instead is given based upon skill and qualifications. The difference between extrinsic equality of outcomes and intrinsic equality of outcome is, in the first instance "outcome" or "result" is based upon common, expected, practice, instead of " an undefined "normal condition" in the home in the latter. Equal opportunity gives everyone a chance to qualify or fail to qualify, and condition qualifies or disqualifies the individual family member who does or does not exercise his/her desire to work. Individualism cannot be discounted here, especially when living under the same roof or venturing out of the same!

Practical exercise: There are literally millions of people who treat their work environment(s) far better than their own homes...WHY?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, im not certain he understands the whole natural barriers thingy. Probably should just let it go.

Apparently, it has taken some here a while to finally catch up to this previously pointed out fact. There had to be somewhere between 50 and 100 posts (possibly more) disputing my contention that spending billions on an expansive new wall wasn't necessary! Upgrades? absolutely, where necessary, what the king wanted absolutely not!

Trump's border wall by the numbers: 10 facts about the …
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-border-wall-facts-immigration-daca-dreamers-784693
Trump's Border Wall by the Numbers: 10 Facts About the President's Most Popular Camp

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-16_5-7-11.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-16_5-7-11.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one says there will be a 2000 mile wall . another liberal BS talking point , there are many many miles where one isnt needed

Wait wait wait Trump very clearly wants a wall over the entire 2,000 mile border, he's been very clear about that and you and I debated exactly what that means a few months ago. Now this is liberal spin? WTF are you talking about? This has been the rub here, libs never wanted a wall over the entire border, Trump does.

The end.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too funny , now that the walls are closing in

I agree, it is too funny...that is... once you realize that every last one of them are republicans! Deep state indeed!:pound:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is speech violence?

How about gay marriage?

Is this a two person conversation or am I allowed to respond as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.