• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the electoral college...

The sole reason we have it and need it is too look out for all Americans and not just big cities. 90% of the US is rural and should not be controlled by the tiny little areas that over-populate.

TBVH...I would love to dissolve this country at this moment.

Isn't it true that people vote? Where they happen to live isn't a good argument in favor of keeping the EOC. This is the one seat where popular vote must rule the outcome. Small towns if they are so inclined, must send other elected representatives to do their bidding. Isn't that how the system works now? Presidents represent all of the people while particular groups of people send senate and house members to present their particular and unique concerns.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Love how people who reject the teachings of Christianity feel like they can tell me how I should worship Christ

Mind your business and keep your religion to yourself isn't telling you "HOW" you should worship, just to respect everyone else's boundaries and your own.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you make statements that the US needs to be less white, then you resent white people.

How about we do away with all "white," "black" "red" and any other subjugating references to people?

BTW: #Changethename...yeah I said it!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Protocols established by which branch of govt, and who calls the shots in that branch of govt? Would you prefer he just declassify everything he wants his most trusted people to see?

The office of the President of the United States is not a symbolic office, and he is Under no obligigation to run his Administration the same way any of the previous 44 presidents did.

OK, but shouldn't his most trusted people be able to qualify on the basis of getting necessary clearances and not some pass by the executive? Yeah I know, he has the right, but YOU must admit, it's dangerous!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does one who voted Republican for the majority of his life count?? Because truth be told, what is going on now is not the Republican party.. its the cult45

Nice..."Cult45's" definitely gonna use this one!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll have to agree to disagree, I have not movement in this instance. I would take Trump over HRC 100 out of 100 times.

You are better off arguing with the others. I want people who serve the Govt to do the best for the people and not the best for their party … which ever party that is.

Reading the exchange between you two has me more than ever wanting a "None of the above" option on the ballot!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no, but nice strawman.

Btw our lovely president said he wanted to ban all muslims from entering the US...by your logic doesnt that mean he resents Muslims?
Show me the quote

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Tell me what I am not understanding about the Constitution.

Thats...thats whats happening...the ideas are being put in the public arena...
The EC and it’s role. And how it’s changed

DetroitDevil

The Libtard is the new Covid.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind your business and keep your religion to yourself isn't telling you "HOW" you should worship, just to respect everyone else's boundaries and your own.
An individual Respecting boundaries of another individual isnt the law with regards to practicing your religion. Freedom of speech in public spaces is protected. If you want to call the shots on freedom of speech, by all means, do so on private property.

We just saw religion being practiced by the black hebrews on the national mall, when they started ranting at the covington kids, which led to the fake vietnam vet beating his drum, then playing victim when the kids didnt respond in a way he desired.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True in part, but not exploring other means to eliminate carbon emissions is what folks rail against! Did you notice the subtitle on you r reference? Well here it is... (see underlined)

The simple argument for keeping nuclear power plants open
We need more carbon-free power, not less.
Yeah. I read it and posted it for a reason , perhaps you will figure out why ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An individual Respecting boundaries of another individual isnt the law with regards to practicing your religion. Freedom of speech in public spaces is protected. If you want to call the shots on freedom of speech, by all means, do so on private property.

We just saw religion being practiced by the black hebrews on the national mall, when they started ranting at the covington kids, which led to the fake vietnam vet beating his drum, then playing victim when the kids didnt respond in a way he desired.

His point was related to "HOW" he practiced it. No one is taking a stance against "HOW" the Hebrew Israelites practiced, ONLY the subsequent actions that followed, but thanks for supporting my position!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, but shouldn't his most trusted people be able to qualify on the basis of getting necessary clearances and not some pass by the executive? Yeah I know, he has the right, but YOU must admit, it's dangerous!
Shouldn’t expect a SOS. To know how handle classified docs? One who could have been president ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty. , your about as independent as Bernie Sanders

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn’t expect a SOS. To know how handle classified docs? One who could have been president ?

We're not talking about presidential candidates and even they have to be able to pass the clearance process on their own merit. We're talking about people who couldn't qualify for clearances on their own merit.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look people ,another warning coming out for new people . We. Don’t need to insult each other on this forum .

Say your viewpoint defend it fiercely if you will but leave the insults behind

I post a huge amount on this thread but truth be told I don’t like it .

I see posters here who used to post about redskins football topics who don’t anymore

I suspended the thread because of insults but brought it back because posters wanted it

Don’t make me reconsider my decision by insulting people .

Thank you in advance

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty. , your about as independent as Bernie Sanders

I won't challenge your sincerity or the political position that you claim as your own, that's beneath me. However, I'll pit my fiscal conservative and socially progressive bonafides against your one sided "core values" any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.