• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Violence by migrating/invading groups is a universal historical constant by all races. Whites are no different, save in the long run, they ultimately improved most of the places they migrated.

While i wont debate your premise that colonization by force is universal.

The idea that whites have made every place better after they invade is your opinion. I would counter that Native Americans, Indians (from India), Aborginieze, Native Hawaiians, Puerto Ricans, and South Africans (Africans in general actually)... might tend to disagree.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While i wont debate your premise that colonization by force is universal.

The idea that whites have made every place better after they invade is your opinion. I would counter that Native Americans, Indians (from India), Aborginieze, Native Hawaiians, Puerto Ricans, and South Africans (Africans in general actually)... might tend to disagree.
They'd be wrong if they did.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Violence by migrating/invading groups is a universal historical constant by all races. Whites are no different, save in the long run, they ultimately improved most of the places they migrated.

Improved? By what standard and more important, for whom?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did somebody say that Trump or trump supporters wanted to reinstate slavery? Actually yes, HRC stated that the GOP wants to turn the clocks back to the 1850's in an interview during the Kavanaugh hearings. Also mentioned that if Trump was elected we would all end up in nooses. Not a fair representation but the dems ran with it and have been calling Trump racist ever since. Many other comments from political representitives referring to a Trump white supremecy such as Hitlers Aryan type utopia have run through the viens of many democratic supporter. All lies but still they present the idiotic notion. And if not then what does that have to do with convincing somebody of anything in this thread? I was just making a point. Im pretty sure there are a lot of anti trump people in this thread who dont think trump is bringing back slavery. No, but reperations have been mentioned before here. Another idiotic and unfair notion that continues to have legs.

I dont think anybody in this thread resents white folks. I disagree. Acknowledging the existence of (believing in, if you prefer) white privilege doesnt mean you resent white folks. No it doesn't, but many post on here complain about it which in turn shows a resentment.

And if it DOES mean that to you then you have a VERY low bar for what constitutes resentment towards a group of people and you may want to ask yourself why you are only complaining about the resentment towards white folks. It's not a black thing with me. It's a democratic thing. My resentment is towards everything anti-Trump, and unfairly I might add. My resentment is towards the hypocrisy that is the democratic party. Now the flavor of the day is that women need to be ask about their motivation in coming forward and their timing regarding Biden. With Kavanaugh it was off with his head. Can't wait to taste the new flavor next month.

You make a patently false claim and then call it scary - thats like if I said Trump supporters would have voted for "Bin Ladens uncle Leo chanting death to all americans over Hillary. Scary" No, truthfully I believe republicans would be smarter. Farrakhan led the same chant yet the democrats refuse to distance themselves from the conterversial figure. In fact, Obama rewarded them with billions of dollars. Don't think Trump would have negotiated that way. Actually, he basically said FU to em.

Not to mention its a completely irrelevant scenario. Why dont you focus on that there are realistic alternatives to Trump. Death to America is not an irrelevent scenario. If you believe they would never drop a mega bomb on us to wipe us out then you are a fool.

Ehh. I dont know who im voting for yet. (THough it will probably be somebody with a D by their name and it definitely wont be Trump). My case and point.

The only people I have seen claim trump doesnt get the respect he deserves are people who had no respect for obama. Wrong. I don't recall the same level of harrassment that Trump has to endure day in and day out for really the next 6 years. A political thread was never created here nor on that other Redskin forum back in the day during the Obama years. We just went on with our lives. We never spent countless hours on here away from other activities we could be doing to continually complain and whine about a president. In fact,, I can't remember Obamas name even ever mentioned in any thread before 2016.

As far as actually respecting trump? Nah. He was never somebody worthy of respect and we dont need idol worship in this country. Unless in any demoractic president, you mean. Him being president doesnt earn him my respect. It should. Who does get your respect. Smollet type people? Any person here illegally? Any person against Trump (just because)? I disliked Obama but I never trashed him day in and day out while he was in office. I just lived my life and went on my day to day.

I can't support any party that runs with such ignorant stances. Men in girls bathrooms. Men competing with girls because they associate. Tear down all barriers. Abolish ICE. illegal citizens allowed to vote. 16 year olds allowed to vote. Abolish the electoral because this one election didnt go in the favor... dude,, the list goes on and on of idioctic positions. Simply insane. Nah,, ill vote with logic and reason until the tide turns and the republicans are the dumbfucks.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pro abortion and non need to get on Facebook live and watch Derrick Evans at a clinic in wv trying to help people.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently there is a father outside talking to this activist while his wife is getting an abortion that he doesn’t want, but he doesn’t have the right to stop it.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im curious what made HRC the much worse option? Was it just policy? Because it seems hard to imagine youll have a more favorable policy option from Dems in 2020 if you prefer trumps policies to her.

If its the general sleaze, corruption, and security issues I have a hard time seeing how trump could be an option in 2020.

FWIW, I think Hillary was a bad candidate, but Trump was easily worse imo (which is really saying something).

HRC's legacy of lying and deceit were the reasons I would not vote for her.

I don't see Trump as far worse, he is not a politician but that was the encouraging thing. The chance that non-politicians can get in office opening the field to potentially much better people for the position …. or worse.

As was mentioned earlier, I don't think I am going to convince you otherwise and the same goes for me. If Uncle Joe quits hugging women from behind I will give him consideration in two years. I would have voted for him over Trump two years ago but he knew HRC and the DNC had the Democrats side wired. He needs to stop apologizing for being an old white man. There isn't anything wrong with that, just like there isn't anything wrong with being a black man, an Asian woman etc. etc. I am an old white man and I prefer it to the other options. :thumb:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently there is a father outside talking to this activist while his wife is getting an abortion that he doesn’t want, but he doesn’t have the right to stop it.

He had a right to stop it, his manhood card should be revoked for failure to communicate long before there ever was a pregnancy. Like I'll continue to express...just because a male reaches at particular age and is able to legally do things, doesn't make him a man!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't support any party that runs with such ignorant stances. Men in girls bathrooms. Men competing with girls because they associate. Tear down all barriers. Abolish ICE. illegal citizens allowed to vote. 16 year olds allowed to vote. Abolish the electoral because this one election didnt go in the favor... dude,, the list goes on and on of idioctic positions. Simply insane. Nah,, ill vote with logic and reason until the tide turns and the republicans are the dumbfucks.

You lose all credibility when you choose one side over the other. While I agree that one side may be led by dumbfucks, the other is equally led by dumb-fuckers! Your logic and reasoning skills needs a tune-up!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a right to stop it, his manhood card should be revoked for failure to communicate long before there ever was a pregnancy. Like I'll continue to express...just because a male reaches at particular age and is able to legally do things, doesn't make him a man!!

So you are pro life now?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully after this he’ll be a man and divorce her dumbass. Btw, he didn’t take her there, she took a taxi

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose all credibility when you choose one side over the other. While I agree that one side may be led by dumbfucks, the other is equally led by dumb-fuckers! Your logic and reasoning skills needs a tune-up!
Not sure why I lose credibilty by rather voting for one party over the other. The party's caused that... nothing I did. I voted for Obama twice if you can believe that. I have no reason to lie to ya, but something happened to me over a one night period back in November of 2015. I saw the true colors of the losing party... and ive been seeing it ever since. ill clue ya in on something partner,,, it aint pretty,,, but you yourself im sure have seen that by now. While I agree that both partys are dumbfucks one side has lost all reasoning. Probably don't need to tell you which one.

It's funny, I can assure you that you have already decided on your vote in 2020. It'll be a democrat... any democrat... yet I doubt that you feel that YOU'VE lost credibility despite choosing one side over the other.... just me. Hey,, just like a democrat. Weird how that works out like that. Not sure if you just proved my point here or not regarding my stance on liberal hypocritical party... I think you did though.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!! The old "you did it too" defense huh? Country be damned because...well...you know, two wrongs does make it right!
sty that is just a dodge , if you are going to bitch about trump then hold the same damn standard to your people too.

its called core values

call it both ways or not at all

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting!!

Your second line justifies the need to eliminate the COE.

If HRC had won all motions to do away with the COE wouldn't change at all. here are two examples that show parts of the historical root of such movements.

Critics Work To Get Rid Of The Electoral College : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2016/11/17/502292749/critics-move-to-trash-the...

Why did Andrew Jackson want to abolish the Electoral ...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130513154447AASBKL9

Now about your scenario...if the COE weren't in play it wouldn't have to go to the HOR...right?

why the hell do you keep posting left wing sites and call them good but if i trot out brietbart , then that is unacceptable ?

mob rule leads to tyranny. history has shown that over and over again

now if you want to do away with the constitution and the republic , then do away with the house and senate and have people vote directly for every piece of legislation directly

and see how minorities fair now and in the future

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fear, religion, and the ability to pack the courts with judges who will uphold "truth, justice, and the American way" was the driver for voting for Trump. Well, in hindsight, maybe(their) truth and (their) justice could take a few hits, but when it comes to that whole "American way" thing, they are singing in unison, "can't touch this!":pound:
and you are totally wrong about why people voted for Trump and you are still nursing on the TIT of the MSM and the democratic party in your flawed analysis

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you are totally wrong about why people voted for Trump and you are still nursing on the TIT of the MSM and the democratic party in your flawed analysis
Can't break through all that indoctrination.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this was directed at me.

I dont resent white people as a whole. I do resent the hell out of those white people that feel they are somehow superior because they were born white. Because they also tend to be the ones deathly afraid that if they are outnumbered by another ethnic group, then America will somehow fail because only THEY can maintain order and American Culture.

I dont think there needs to be less white people, just more of the other particular ethnic groups represented in this country.

Of course it was directed at you. I respect many of your opinions but find your stance against “white people” full of bias and resentment.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Then you've totally missed the point.

2. So, creating a justification that supports it isn't condoning...got it!

3. Who said that any particular race was superior biblically? U.S slavery was unlike any in history in it's inhumanity and had zero resemblance to that of biblical retelling. When one group convinces itself that another is no more than the beasts of burden and accepts this passage from their bible....

"GOD GAVE MAN DOMINION OVER ANIMALS
. Genesis 1:26-28. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Is it really that difficult to see where this superiority complex comes from?

4. What's the rationale for killing a 3 y/o? Now, I don't like breaking news to you but suicide is also legal in this country. Not in the conventional sense but because people smoke, they lack sufficient health care, or access to it, consume alcohol etc. etc...yet I don't see where you are doing more than sitting around and letting it happen. If somehow there was a law justifying ending the life of a 3 year old, then I must insist once more, that is the business of those who want to do that within the legal parameters of said law.

1- I didn’t miss anything. You claimed abortion laws were based in science. Then you posted something not based in science but in politics.

2- Explaining to you that God gave us free will but still sets rules would waste our time. It is best if you don’t try to explain scripture to me because I have no respect for your stance on the subject.

3- I can see where you believe it comes from but there is literally no justification for it. Yes slavery here is like no other...it lasted only 87 years before it was vanquished, led by Christians.

4- You just compared murder of a three year old to adults committing suicide. Talk about the absurd. I will defend the innocent...adults are not and have free will.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the electoral college...

The sole reason we have it and need it is too look out for all Americans and not just big cities. 90% of the US is rural and should not be controlled by the tiny little areas that over-populate.

TBVH...I would love to dissolve this country at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.