• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) said President Donald Trump is not human

Imagine what would be happening right now if Trump dehumanized Omar by saying that she was not human

Racists and anti - semites often consider people they don’t like sub human

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont NEED any of the people from the countries listed below. So please explain why these countries are on the Visa waiver program and can travel to the US without first asking permission???

• Andorra
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Chile
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Republic of Korea
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan**
  • United Kingdom*

probably because they arent from the middle east?

these non secular countries are not moderate. Also common sense trumps racism allegations.

if you are a northern african or middle eastern country you are not moderate if you believe in sharia, women/gays as second class citizens, fatwa, etc.

Is this really that confusing?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son, if you can't grasp who the man was talking about when calling gang members animals then you are seriously lost in the world of liberalism. No disrespect but dude,,, seriously. Advice: Go to youtube and watch the whole clip after viewing it for the first time on MSNBC... you'll be enlightened.

I did watch the entire video. What you and Tump fail.to understand is when he says this shit it offends a whole lot of people. And the qualifier " and some are fine people" ain't nearly enough to remove the hurt.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you the same challenge DGF I gave shark ebb and others

The first 1 ) Sit down for one week and watch the news on tv . Write down every positive story for Trump and every negative. See what the % is

2 read. “ rules for radicals “ written by Saul Alynski . It’s very enlightening .

The others failed to do these things as their comments blatantly tell me . Let’s see if you can take the step to educate yourself

You act as If Trump has not given them so much negative material to work with. They weren't this way with Bush, not a chance Ted.Cruz gets this reaction. So that leave Trump as the common denominator.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you the same challenge DGF I gave shark ebb and others

The first 1 ) Sit down for one week and watch the news on tv . Write down every positive story for Trump and every negative. See what the % is

2 read. “ rules for radicals “ written by Saul Alynski . It’s very enlightening .

The others failed to do these things as their comments blatantly tell me . Let’s see if you can take the step to educate yourself
I think many of them have. As you know, denial is part of the strategy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this any different than ABC correcting their error when the NA with the drum/KY teen story changed? You want rag on the MSM for doing exactly as Fox did here.
Yeah after numerous hours of the bad then s few minutes of the apology

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act as If Trump has not given them so much negative material to work with. They weren't this way with Bush, not a chance Ted.Cruz gets this reaction. So that leave Trump as the common denominator.
Yee of selective memory . It ran about the same with bush as well

I thought you would fail at it . His positive material far out weighs made up BS

So why not read “rules for radicals “ then since you have BS excuses for the MSM . A guy like you doesn’t even demand fairness or balance . You just accept and digest their shit as gospel and parrot the talking points . At least I can tell you the truth about hannity and others .

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably because they arent from the middle east?

these non secular countries are not moderate. Also common sense trumps racism allegations.

if you are a northern african or middle eastern country you are not moderate if you believe in sharia, women/gays as second class citizens, fatwa, etc.

Is this really that confusing?

At least someone is some what willing to admit it. You get a point for that.

Funny thing is, this list was made many years before Trump came into office. Which is why I say Trump isnt the cause, he is just the physical manifestation of a disease that has been lingering in this country for generations.

Bonus for you. Most christian faiths also believe in women and gays as second class citizens. In the case of Gays, many Christian leaders see homosexuality as either a sin against God, or as many here on the hoop have proclaimed, a mental disorder.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny thing is, this list was made many years before Trump came into office. Which is why I say Trump isnt the cause, he is just the physical manifestation of a disease that has been lingering in this country for generations.

Bonus for you. Most christian faiths also believe in women and gays as second class citizens. In the case of Gays, many Christian leaders see homosexuality as either a sin against God, or as many here on the hoop have proclaimed, a mental disorder.

yeah perhaps but gays arent stoned to death in secular nations for simply being gay....

Admit what? Pussyfooting around the fact that immigrants from predominantly Muslim nations pose a way greater risk then those from secular nations? Like this is simply true.

And I could give 2 shits if Trump passed this or not, Islamic terrorism isnt new and has posed a risk for quite some time.

The only disease I see manifesting itself in this country is the PC disease where people are too afraid to state obvious at risk of being called a racist. The accusations just keeps getting watered down further and further though

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah perhaps but gays arent stoned to death in secular nations for simply being gay....

Admit what? Pussyfooting around the fact that immigrants from predominantly Muslim nations pose a way greater risk then those from secular nations? Like this is simply true.

And I could give 2 shits if Trump passed this or not, Islamic terrorism isnt new and has posed a risk for quite some time.

The only disease I see manifesting itself in this country is the PC disease where people are too afraid to state obvious at risk of being called a racist. The accusations just keeps getting watered down further and further though

You act as if it were ages ago when gays in THIS country were killed simply for being gay. The only difference was it wasnt done as a church sanctioned event.

As for Muslims and terrorism, you have just proclaimed 1.6 billion people are potentially terrorists because of the religion they practice. Fact is, good old home grown American terrorism is not new, and has been a part of the fabric of this country since before either of us were born. But no one really seems to care about that apparently.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act as if it were ages ago when gays in THIS country were killed simply for being gay. The only difference was it wasnt done as a church sanctioned event.

As for Muslims and terrorism, you have just proclaimed 1.6 billion people are potentially terrorists because of the religion they practice. Fact is, good old home grown American terrorism is not new, and has been a part of the fabric of this country since before either of us were born. But no one really seems to care about that apparently.

Thats a BIG difference.

Again you dont have to be fighting for ISIS or Al Qaeda or Hamas or the numerous other Islamic terrorist groups to be a radical.

The ME and Northern Africa is predominantly radical. Sharia is radical. Women and gays as second class citizens is radical. How can you convince me otherwise? How did you convince yourself otherwise?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a BIG difference.

Again you dont have to be fighting for ISIS or Al Qaeda or Hamas or the numerous other Islamic terrorist groups to be a radical.

The ME and Northern Africa is predominantly radical. Sharia is radical. Women and gays as second class citizens is radical. How can you convince me otherwise? How did you convince yourself otherwise?

Its a big difference because its easy to demonize the other.

But here is a hint for you. I was raised in Islam. I CHOSE to join the Marines knowing full well I would likely get sent over seas to fight actual terrorists. And despite all that, 30 years later, Im still more worried my sons will potentially die at the hands of a good old American than I have ever been worried that the bad old Muslims are coming to kill us around every corner.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a big difference because its easy to demonize the other.

But here is a hint for you. I was raised in Islam. I CHOSE to join the Marines knowing full well I would likely get sent over seas to fight actual terrorists. And despite all that, 30 years later, Im still more worried my sons will potentially die at the hands of a good old American than I have ever been worried that the bad old Muslims are coming to kill us around every corner.

yeah because you are in america where they are heavily vetted or not allowed to come in... so are you arguing you agree with strengthened borders for non secular nations?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah because you are in america where they are heavily vetted or not allowed to come in... so are you arguing you agree with strengthened borders for non secular nations?

I dont agree with any system that proclaims someone the enemy based on their religion, skin color, or sexual orientation.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Difference shark is the aren’t legally killed or jailed

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont agree with any system that proclaims someone the enemy based on their religion, skin color, or sexual orientation.
Me niether , just the acts of war they commit

Status
Not open for further replies.