• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act as if it were ages ago when gays in THIS country were killed simply for being gay. The only difference was it wasnt done as a church sanctioned event.

As for Muslims and terrorism, you have just proclaimed 1.6 billion people are potentially terrorists because of the religion they practice. Fact is, good old home grown American terrorism is not new, and has been a part of the fabric of this country since before either of us were born. But no one really seems to care about that apparently.
No one did this at all

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont agree with any system that proclaims someone the enemy based on their religion, skin color, or sexual orientation.

obviously... but who said that? I mean the only countries/people who openly speak about this are from those non secular countries, the same countries that go through a stricter vetting system if attempting to immigrate to America.

so whats the problem?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act as if it were ages ago when gays in THIS country were killed simply for being gay. The only difference was it wasnt done as a church sanctioned event.

As for Muslims and terrorism, you have just proclaimed 1.6 billion people are potentially terrorists because of the religion they practice. Fact is, good old home grown American terrorism is not new, and has been a part of the fabric of this country since before either of us were born. But no one really seems to care about that apparently.
While I know you're trying to mitigate Muslim terrorism by bringing it up, where the Hell do you get the idea no one cares about domestic terrorism?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I know you're trying to mitigate Muslim terrorism by bringing it up, where the Hell do you get the idea no one cares about domestic terrorism?

Actually Im not trying to mitigate either form of terrorism.

But its rather obvious that fearless leader called for banning an entire religion from entering the country under the pretense of protecting us from terrorists.

But when people who are already hear commit acts of terrorism against Americans, the best we get is

thoughts-and-prayers-in-sign-language-23310667.png

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will think about Christian terrorism the next time they fly an airplane into a building , beat a woman because she didn’t wear religious garb , force young girls to marry old men , cut their genatilia , behead anyone cane anyone , stone anyone . Yeah I get the BS crusades that happened 1000 years ago but this crap happens today and crimes against gays etc are written into law .

I lived in Saudi Arabia for 5 years shark , I know all about their oppression

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But its rather obvious that fearless leader called for banning an entire religion from entering the country under the pretense of protecting us from terrorists.

But when people who are already hear commit acts of terrorism against Americans, the best we get is

He did no such thing . His executive order didn’t mention anyone’s religion at all .

Only Christians or Jews are asked to compromise their faith .

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did no such thing . His executive order didn’t mention anyone’s religion at all .

Isnt that fucking crazy? What a world unless you consider Muslims compromising their faith by allowing women to drive, own property, get an education etc.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M

Isnt that fucking crazy? What a world unless you consider Muslims compromising their faith by allowing women to drive, own property, get an education etc.
i havent seen the Koran mention those things . I have seen radicals say that
Though

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never said that. Fake news propaganda to push a 'racism' narrative that doesnt exist.

So the domestic terrorists that you are outraged about are Dylan Roof and that lunatic in Aurora Colorado and Parkland not the Orlando shooter, boston bombers, san bernardino, etc.

btw i am now starting to believe the las vegas killer had islamic ties as well a motive that will be hushed for sure.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark seems to be of the opinion that if you can’t totally wipe out an issue you should lay down and take it .

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark seems to be of the opinion that if you can’t totally wipe out an issue you should lay down and take it .

Huh? I havent even for a second caught that vibe when talking to shark. That is left field nonsense.

You think Shark thinks that if you cant totally wipe out racism you should just lay down and take it?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that. Fake news propaganda to push a 'racism' narrative that doesnt exist.

So the domestic terrorists that you are outraged about are Dylan Roof and that lunatic in Aurora Colorado and Parkland not the Orlando shooter, boston bombers, san bernardino, etc.

btw i am now starting to believe the las vegas killer had islamic ties as well a motive that will be hushed for sure.

When did I mention any religion when it comes to domestic terror?? To me there is a common denominator when it comes to fools acting badly with guns in this country. And its not religion, skin color or sexual preference.

Huh? I havent even for a second caught that vibe when talking to shark. That is left field nonsense.

You think Shark thinks that if you cant totally wipe out racism you should just lay down and take it?

The worst thing you can do with racism is ignore it. The second worst thing you can do is try to put it into "CONTEXT". Neither of which have I ever done. I condemn Farrakhan just as much as I condemn Steven King. Both are racist assholes who thrive on the discord more than trying to make the country better for everyone.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I mention any religion when it comes to domestic terror?? To me there is a common denominator when it comes to fools acting badly with guns in this country. And its not religion, skin color or sexual preference.

The worst thing you can do with racism is ignore it. The second worst thing you can do is try to put it into "CONTEXT". Neither of which have I ever done. I condemn Farrakhan just as much as I condemn Steven King. Both are racist assholes who thrive on the discord more than trying to make the country better for everyone.

I would say the worst thing you can do regarding racism is call everything racist when it isn’t, or make false attacks based on racism.

I would say the best way to fight racism is to prove the stereotypes wrong.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the religion called for the slaughter and death of black peopple? I would call them the enemy.

And I would call a religion that justified the r@pe, murder and enslavement of black people the enemy.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the worst thing you can do regarding racism is call everything racist when it isn’t, or make false attacks based on racism.

I would say the best way to fight racism is to prove the stereotypes wrong.

The best way to end racism would be

4314318-abstract-retro-image-of-a-red-black-and-white-swirl.jpg

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Continuing to perpetuate that lie, eh? Sad. As for terror acts committed here, and only "jerk off" motion thoughts and prayers being offered as a solution, would you rather we lay prostrate to Mecca? Or are you suggesting anything short of repealing the second amendment is apathy?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continuing to perpetuate that lie, eh? Sad. As for terror acts committed here, and only "jerk off" motion thoughts and prayers being offered as a solution, would you rather we lay prostrate to Mecca? Or are you suggesting anything short of repealing the second amendment is apathy?

You tell me. Whats been done about domestic terrorism and gun violence in our life times?? And sorry but Armed guards in churches, schools, movie theaters and malls as well as every citizen carrying a gun doesnt seem like a solid plan. Maybe in 1819, but in 2019 the wild west mentality seems a bit much dontcha think?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell me. Whats been done about domestic terrorism and gun violence in our life times?? And sorry but Armed guards in churches, schools, movie theaters and malls as well as every citizen carrying a gun doesnt seem like a solid plan. Maybe in 1819, but in 2019 the wild west mentality seems a bit much dontcha think?

Define domestic terrorism. Wouldn’t the founders of this country be considered domestic terrorists?

Why should anything be done about gun violence? There are about 11,000 gun related homicides per year in a country of 325million. Gangs make up about 8900 of those. Why don’t we talk about taking out the gangs instead of taking away our RIGHTS?

Guns are used between 65k and 2.5 m times every year in defense.

Seems the Wild West only exists in metropolitan areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.