• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless of where it came from they used it to upgrade their weapon systems and possibly get yellow cake from the great uranium one deal

Geeeez, man you're relentless with the nonsense....,"Possibly get yellow cake" Really??? Why not actual yellow cake form Duncan Hines? The use of "possibly" destroys everything else that you've written. Couldn't they "possibly" invest in their destroyed cities? Or "possibly" give some to a guy like Manafort in hopes to help conspire against the United States? Where do the possibilities end for you one sided negative thinking folks?

OK, let's play it your way, (negative thinking) Regan and Bush could easily be seen as thieves because they kept the money even after the hostage situation was resolved. Right, NO? Oh yeah, they came up with other reasons like terrorism or the worse possible way to look at these people. Failed diplomacy/ lack of control is at the bottom of all of this C'mon man!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was fine baking them a cake. She shouldn’t have to defend her religious principles and making them a gay wedding cake.

As for custody of children, only the best interest of the children should be looked at. As for getting married, why is the government involved at all, except for contract purposes?

Actually, the courts highest duty is to defend our Constitutional rights. What is normal or abnormal shouldn’t even be considered.

1. What in your opinion is a "GAY" wedding cake?? Because it has two little male figures on top instead of a man and bride?? Maybe because it said Congrats Dick and Buster in the lettering. For all the depravity you may think goes on in the gay community, I highly doubt this couple walked in and said.. we want a cake showing a man taking it up the ass and saying congrats.

2. If the best interests of the children is the gold standard, there are millions of good old straight people in this country that should NOT have children. Just as there are many straight couples that should NOT be married.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The others didnt report it, because in the grand scheme of things the man having weed in his apartment is a non factor and only serves to feed red meat to the base. Oh well she killed him, but he had weed in his apartment, so he must have been high and given her a reason to gun him down in his own house.

We all seem to agree that it was a non-factor.

Maybe you just aren’t used to seeing responsible reporting...you know give us the facts and let us make up our own minds.

Yet, two of the base has responded, both stated the weed didn’t matter, that his race didn’t matter, that her race didn’t matter, that her being a cop didn’t matter, and that we want the harshest punishment possible...yet, you are making the racist statements. Color me shocked.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again you are pushing a false narrative and you know it to be false trump had about 60 mil voters . the known racists organizations in this country come out to be about 30.000 tops . assuming they all came out to vote the % falls at about .0000005% its laughable to even suggest that is near any damn base .

thats like me saying that louis farrakhan supporters are obama 's base it would be false and i know it to be false

pushing false narratives isnt going to straighten anything out either . if you think calling trump supporters racist will help your cause then i suggest you reevaluate your strategy

i have taught my children to treat everyone with dignity and respect . that is all i can do on this earth to end racism . its starts in the home , and people like me get very upset when people say things they know isnt true and paint us as something we are not just because our politics differ

. and believe it or not i have been stopped based soley on my color in 3 different states , i have been beaten up in areas my kind arent allowed in . i have been layed off early and did the most dose getting jobs based on the color of my skin and not the quality of my work

now either you are against racism or you are not and claiming i need to see it or not when you dont know all my experiences is taking a liberty you shouldnt

i dont know what your experiences are and i dont take liberties and presume i know .

First where DID I equate feeding the base, with just being racist.

Trumps base tends to be ultra conservatives, some of them do happen to be racist. But one thing Ultra conservatives do tend to agree on is recreational drug of any kind is bad and makes one less of a person. Or would you disagree with this?

Secondly, I dont know how many times i have heard the line that if you are not for a border wall you are a fan of open borders and crime. SO look in the mirror with all this painting with a broad brush talk.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t seen anybody say the weed actually matters, but isn’t part of responsible reporting, reporting the actual facts? Give us the facts and let us make our own decisions. I haven’t seen a single person saying the cop shouldn’t be charged with at least manslaughter. Personally, I hope they can find evidence to charge her with first degree premeditated murder and get the death penalty.

The only black black black thing I ever see is how mean we are to actual criminals.

Please do tell....what does his having weed in his apartment have to do with her shooting him?

How is it responsible reporting that he had "Marijuana" in his home and not "Marihuana" as it is clearly defined in every Texas statue?

"Possession of marijuana is illegal in Texas. No bills to legalize marijuana have been proposed in any form since 2008. For purposes of Texas law, marijuana is spelled "marihuana" in all statutes."
Texas Marijuana Laws: Is Marijuana Legal in Texas?

Finally, even if spelled correctly and true to its clear demonized Mexican connotations, isn't it also true that it is merely a health and safety code violation (section 481.121) in Texas?

Cultivation of Marijuana in Texas. According to Texas law, cultivating marijuana, or growing of marijuana plants, is classified as a marijuana possession offense. Under section 481.121 of the Texas Health and Safety Code, marijuana cultivation can occur if an individual knowingly or intentionally possesses a usable amount of marijuana or marihuana.

Now you might desire to challenge on the spelling in their statues, but before you do, it might be instructive to consider the ramifications of a police drug investigation on Coding vs one on Codeine.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to focus on this particular part of your statement. Quoting you..." Whereas, Obama gave how much to Iran?" Do you mind if I ask where did you get this information?

……………………………………………...OR...………………………………….

Did you know in fact that...that money was owed to the Islamic Republic since 1979, the year the U.S. froze all the Iranian funds in American banks as retribution for seizure of the U.S. embassy in Tehran, as revolution swept that nation.

Now let's talk about how it looked (Shipping actual cash by plane.

Did you know that also resulting from bans on Iran from the time of the hostage taking, Congress banned dollar transfers to Iran, so the government had to find another way. So they bought foreign currency, and transferred it in cash.”

Guys and Lady where applicable, if we are going to support, half truths and rumors and other assorted BS, this is just NOT going to work! I truly enjoy reading the postings on this thread, however, just as we agree that getting a win against the Colts will be a very good thing for our team, is factual, we must have some basis in fact upon which we carry on these conversations. Thanks to all!!

I know the article you are using from Fortune. I know what was said. I just don’t believe in coincidence.

I also don’t believe Obama would have hid the payment if it were not part of the deal.

Some on here want us to give Obama the benefit of the doubt but refuse to give Trump that same courtesy.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again you are pushing a false narrative and you know it to be false trump had about 60 mil voters . the known racists organizations in this country come out to be about 30.000 tops . assuming they all came out to vote the % falls at about .0000005% its laughable to even suggest that is near any damn base .

thats like me saying that louis farrakhan supporters are obama 's base it would be false and i know it to be false

pushing false narratives isnt going to straighten anything out either . if you think calling trump supporters racist will help your cause then i suggest you reevaluate your strategy

i have taught my children to treat everyone with dignity and respect . that is all i can do on this earth to end racism . its starts in the home , and people like me get very upset when people say things they know isnt true and paint us as something we are not just because our politics differ

. and believe it or not i have been stopped based soley on my color in 3 different states , i have been beaten up in areas my kind arent allowed in . i have been layed off early and did the most dose getting jobs based on the color of my skin and not the quality of my work

now either you are against racism or you are not and claiming i need to see it or not when you dont know all my experiences is taking a liberty you shouldnt

i dont know what your experiences are and i dont take liberties and presume i know .

I have a very good question...How should we define people who support a known racist? I'm thinking "American," your thoughts?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. What in your opinion is a "GAY" wedding cake?? Because it has two little male figures on top instead of a man and bride?? Maybe because it said Congrats Dick and Buster in the lettering. For all the depravity you may think goes on in the gay community, I highly doubt this couple walked in and said.. we want a cake showing a man taking it up the ass and saying congrats.

2. If the best interests of the children is the gold standard, there are millions of good old straight people in this country that should NOT have children. Just as there are many straight couples that should NOT be married.

1- In this case, a wedding cake in a same-sex wedding. Why didn’t the two gay men just buy two grooms and put them on top themselves? This would have allowed her to exercise her religion and them have a wedding cake. As for depravity, please don’t think I believe gays are any more or less depraved than heterosexuals. As a matter of fact, here is my exact opinion. I believe premarital sex, gay sex, and adultery are all sins. Whether or not God sees gay sex as one sin or two, who knows? I don’t believe it actually matters. As for marriage, I believe it I should between a man, a woman, and God. I believe what the government calls marriage is nothing more than a contractual union. I do not believe two people of the same sex are married, but they have the same rights in a contractual union.

2- And many children are taken away from straight people. As a general rule, I do believe the best place for a child is a heterosexual family. That being said, I have no problem with gays adopting or even single people adopting. The best thing for the child is to know they are loved...and the system loves nobody.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First where DID I equate feeding the base, with just being racist.

Trumps base tends to be ultra conservatives, some of them do happen to be racist. But one thing Ultra conservatives do tend to agree on is recreational drug of any kind is bad and makes one less of a person. Or would you disagree with this?

Secondly, I dont know how many times i have heard the line that if you are not for a border wall you are a fan of open borders and crime. SO look in the mirror with all this painting with a broad brush talk.

I agree that all recreational drugs are bad. I do not believe it makes you less human.

Well, if you are not for a border wall, you are by definition for open borders. The air cannot be closed, so it must be open, correct? As for crime, if you don’t believe in enforcing the immigration laws of this country, then you are a fan of crime.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this will be dismissed as fake news because it is from a VOX link, but eve if it is only half right, the fact that this study found that 11M Americans agree with alt-right principles, puts the minimalization that this is just a tiny fractional movement to shame.

Study: 11 million white Americans think like the alt-right

In the runup to the 2018 Unite the Right rally in Washington, DC, this Sunday — the sequel to last year’s infamous Charlottesville, Virginia, tiki torch demonstration — it’s vitally important to try to figure out just how significant the movement known as the alt-right is as an American political force. If people like white nationalist Richard Spencer are marginal cranks, whose ideas have no resonance with a wider audience, the best thing to do might be to ignore them.

But new research from the University of Alabama’s George Hawley, published by UVA’s Institute for Family Studies, suggests this isn’t the case. According to Hawley, a political scientist who specializes in demography and the far right, roughly 5.64 percent of America’s 198 million non-Hispanic whites have beliefs consistent with the alt-right’s worldview. Whether or not they would describe themselves as alt-right, Hawley argues, they share the movement’s belief in a politics that promotes white interests above those of other racial groups.

If Hawley is right, then the alt-right’s constituency isn’t a tiny fringe. It’s about 11 million Americans.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that all recreational drugs are bad. I do not believe it makes you less human.

Well, if you are not for a border wall, you are by definition for open borders. The air cannot be closed, so it must be open, correct? As for crime, if you don’t believe in enforcing the immigration laws of this country, then you are a fan of crime.

And I will be 100% honest.. I was for the border isnt or shouldnt be a physical thing. I don care what color you are as long as you come and produce it doesnt matter to me if you speak a different language.

But the past two years have made me an avid fan of wide the fuck open borders because at the end of the day the "culture" in the US needs some new blood.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do tell....what does his having weed in his apartment have to do with her shooting him?

How is it responsible reporting that he had "Marijuana" in his home and not "Marihuana" as it is clearly defined in every Texas statue?

"Possession of marijuana is illegal in Texas. No bills to legalize marijuana have been proposed in any form since 2008. For purposes of Texas law, marijuana is spelled "marihuana" in all statutes."
Texas Marijuana Laws: Is Marijuana Legal in Texas?

Finally, even if spelled correctly and true to its clear demonized Mexican connotations, isn't it also true that it is merely a health and safety code violation (section 481.121) in Texas?

Cultivation of Marijuana in Texas. According to Texas law, cultivating marijuana, or growing of marijuana plants, is classified as a marijuana possession offense. Under section 481.121 of the Texas Health and Safety Code, marijuana cultivation can occur if an individual knowingly or intentionally possesses a usable amount of marijuana or marihuana.

Now you might desire to challenge on the spelling in their statues, but before you do, it might be instructive to consider the ramifications of a police drug investigation on Coding vs one on Codeine.

Did I say it has anything to do with her shooting him? I think I specifically said it doesn’t matter. I also think it is up to every individual to make their own decisions based on the facts. So if he had weed, then report he had weed so others can make their own informed decisions.

Why would you limit it to Texas because it is against federal law? Would people know how it is spelled in Texas statutes or is it more easily understood by calling it by its known name?

You must be a racist because you call it Mexican connotations. Why wouldn’t it be Central American or South American connotations?

If you are going to use the “spelling bee” defense, it may be wise to consistently use “statutes” instead of sometimes inserting “statues.”

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the article you are using from Fortune. I know what was said. I just don’t believe in coincidence.

I also don’t believe Obama would have hid the payment if it were not part of the deal.

Some on here want us to give Obama the benefit of the doubt but refuse to give Trump that same courtesy.

There's no "benefit of doubt" required, the money was THEIR money. We neither "owed" it to them as debt nor used it to make any sort of "deal." This country withheld THEIR money and it took one president to return it, after Iran met certain conditions. Clinton, Bush #1 nor Regan did so. Obama did! At some point in history this money would have to be returned to them. Would it just "feel" better if some "other" president did this? (inferences intended)

This is pure nonsense, on a small scale it's akin to a new homeowner returning the neighbors lawnmower after discovering the previous owner had not.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no "benefit of doubt" required, the money was THEIR money. We neither "owed" it to them as debt nor used it to make any sort of "deal." This country withheld THEIR money and it took one president to return it, after Iran met certain conditions. Clinton, Bush #1 nor Regan did so. Obama did! At some point in history this money would have to be returned to them. Would it just "feel" better if some "other" president did this? (inferences intended)

This is pure nonsense, on a small scale it's akin to a new homeowner returning the neighbors lawnmower after discovering the previous owner had not.

If the neighbor was a Muslim, then by all means he should never get that lawn mower back, as he might use it to cut some innocent Christians grass. :trash:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were holding their money back...we are able to do just that. We held it for over 35 years.

Yes Obama did...in exchange for US citizens, and he gave them back their criminals.

I would feel better if it weren’t part of a prisoner exchange.

It isn’t nonsense. He hid it. He had to use foreign currencies because we weren’t allowed to give an “exchange” so he normal ways.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- I believe premarital sex, gay sex, and adultery are all sins. Whether or not God sees gay sex as one sin or two, who knows? I don’t believe it actually matters. As for marriage, I believe it I should between a man, a woman, and God. I believe what the government calls marriage is nothing more than a contractual union. I do not believe two people of the same sex are married, but they have the same rights in a contractual union.

This is interesting....so one at a time.

You wrote..."I believe premarital sex, gay sex, and adultery are all sins." and rather than taking you to task for your beliefs, which I totally support you having, let me give my perspective on these same things.

Premarital sex....absolutely and here's why: There is such a thing as being unevenly yoked as there's also no way to determine this prior to marriage beyond actually finding out, it is a must.

Gay sex... I'm totally against two men doing so under any circumstance, however two "hot" women especially if I'm involved, HELL YEAH!! (I do acknowledge the hypocrisy and total bias within myself, but hey I'm a man, shit happens:D)

Adultery...Too many variables, fuckin' a neighbors wife is one thing, thinking to yourself that he or she is a beautiful person is another, yet they both fall under the heading we call "Adultery."

Sins.... One would have to buy into the whole "humanization of a/the Deity" in order for this to work, right? I get it that most people don't ever consider the fact that a "creator" of the universe and all that it encompasses would necessarily NOT be human as we define it. It is interesting that so many have bought into the humanization of such a being at the expense of not being put into a position of truly fearing that which they cannot define, control, and use for their purposes. On the other hand, a GOD that created everything, also created evil and a means to exhibit the same. So I suppose that it is Ordained!

Marriage defined as being between a man, a woman and God....In other words a Thrupple! Isn't that how Mary got knocked up out of wedlock? :pound:

Marriage.... is a sin or at minimum a man made device to subvert man's instinct to "be fruitful and multiply" We agree that government should not be involved in any way, but because we are required to have a license and that state stamp of approval, it's not marriage, but contractual.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Total nonsense!!

You believe in "GOD" yet you now claim that it was a mistake on his/her/its part to have made the plants AND a curiosity in his own creation that compels them to wonder..."Heyyy I wonder what it would be like if we smoked this!"":D

As for the border wall and crime, again total nonsense! This country spends billions...er, TRILLIONS in its attempts to get other countries to respect human dignity, human rights and so forth, and yet the safest way to enforce illegal crossing of the border is in fact, by using our considerable influence in the southern regions of this hemisphere to be and do better. If our national security is at stake, them say so and mean it by either threatening to use military force, or actually using it when all other measures are exhausted. A wall (that already exists) is akin to putting a band aid on a river. :ninja:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sins.... One would have to buy into the whole "humanization of a/the Deity" in order for this to work, right? I get it that most people don't ever consider the fact that a "creator" of the universe and all that it encompasses would necessarily NOT be human as we define it. It is interesting that so many have bought into the humanization of such a being at the expense of not being put into a position of truly fearing that which they cannot define, control, and use for their purposes. On the other hand, a GOD that created everything, also created evil and a means to exhibit the same. So I suppose that it is Ordained

Marriage.... is a sin or at minimum a man made device to subvert man's instinct to "be fruitful and multiply" We agree that government should not be involved in any way, but because we are required to have a license and that state stamp of approval, it's not marriage, but contractual.

You don’t need humanization of a deity to have a sin. Sin existed before Christ.

God doesn’t have to create evil for evil to exist. Evil is an idea or an action of a person. We have free-will.

Marriage isn’t a sin because you don’t need government to be married. Marriage is a Holy covenant before God...thus marriage is between a man, woman, and God.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to use the “spelling bee” defense, it may be wise to consistently use “statutes” instead of sometimes inserting “statues.”

Really?? OK!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marriage isn’t a sin because you don’t need government to be married. Marriage is a Holy covenant before God...thus marriage is between a man, woman, and God.

So IM just going to touch on this....

By this assertion, if some one is Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist or any other faith or no faith at all, by this assertion their "Marriage" isnt really a marriage because they dont embrace God in the way you consider valid??

Just checking to see if this is the line of thinking you are rolling with here.

Status
Not open for further replies.