• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there isnt any where near 11 mil who think anywhere near that and arent those leftist making the definition

and dont thine leftist forget antifa in every clash we have had they have been at the center of it trying to do violence riots all over the country

Did you even read the Study or how it was done. Or HOW they came up with their estimate?? Seriously.. you and many others have espoused the eminent danger of illegals and MS-13, yet every time some one even mentions the home grown evil in our own community, you flip to the.. well its only a couple of guys really. No one really thinks like that. It would be laughable if it were not so down right tragic.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, that's the thing, actions have always spoken louder than words. Trump can say whatever he wants, but when he doesn't stop his Attorney General from doing those things that directly counters that which was spoken, the words become meaningless. Does it really matter whether it was taped or not?

Yep!, it's BS alright, Manafort just pleaded guilty to "conspiracy against the United States" among other charges. The fuckin' nerve, why is this guy playing with us? Manafort just ought to be investigated for cooperating with a BS Mueller probe, instead of playing along and trying to get us to believe that this BS is really not Bullshit!

Personally, I am incensed that Manafort, Cohen, Papadopoulos, Flynn, Gates, Pinedo, Van der Zwaan, et.al are all taking this joke investigation too far. They all need to stop playin' with us! Trump just ought to do what he's threatened to do and step in, make it all go away by conducting the investigation himself. Yeah! that'll work!

Do I detect a hint of Sarcasm in there??

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I'll ask...How should we refer to people who support racist and their ideals, yet are not affiliated with recognized racists organizations and do not consider themselves racists?

(doesn't matter to me if they are Dems, Republicans or anything else)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I'll ask...How should we refer to people who support racist and their ideals, yet are not affiliated with recognized racists organizations and do not consider themselves racists?

(doesn't matter to me if they are Dems, Republicans or anything else)

Racist sympathizers??? :noidea:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I hope that our guys play well tomorrow and get that second win!

Oh hell, should this be moved to another thread? :D

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordan is available.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again the numbers for racists are low . And following a chart and calling it gold when leftist are determining what is alt right isn’t going to convince me of anything

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess what Im asking then is do you think for a marriage to be a marriage, it needs to be as you put it HOLY??

The true definition of marriage, as a Christian would define it, a Holy covenant before God.

The definition of marriage as used by people on a daily basis is simply between two people, multiple people, because of love.

BTW, I support gay marriage in a contractual sense. I also support companies who do not offer insurance to gay couples because that should be their choice.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true definition of marriage, as a Christian would define it, a Holy covenant before God.

The definition of marriage as used by people on a daily basis is simply between two people, multiple people, because of love.

BTW, I support gay marriage in a contractual sense. I also support companies who do not offer insurance to gay couples because that should be their choice.

The concept of Marriage predates the concept of Christ.

Supporting a choice to deny someone coverage based on their sexual preference is supporting bigotry. But to each his or her own.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here is the Dictionary definition, hope this helps

Definition of ALT-RIGHT

Definition of alt-right
: a right-wing, primarily online political movement or grouping based in the U.S. whose members reject mainstream conservative politics and espouse extremist beliefs and policies typically centered on ideas of white nationalism
  • Welcome to the alt-right. The label blends together straight-up white supremacists, nationalists who think conservatives have sold out to globalization, and nativists who fear immigration will spur civil disarray.
  • —Dylan Matthews
  • Rather than concede the moral high ground to the left, the alt right turns the left's moralism on its head and makes it a badge of honor to be called "racist," "homophobic," and "sexist."
  • —Benjamin Welton
  • Regardless of who triumphs at the ballot box, the biggest winner of this presidential election may be the alt-right: a sprawling coalition of reactionary conservatives who have lobbied to make the United States more "traditional," more "populist" and more white.
  • —Jonathon Morgan
—often used before another noun
  • an alt-right manifesto
  • Secularism is indeed correlated with greater tolerance of gay marriage and pot legalization. But it's also making America's partisan clashes more brutal. And it has contributed to the rise of … the so-called alt-right movement, whose members see themselves as proponents of white nationalism.
  • —Peter Beinart

Is this gay dude that loves black men the alt right?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again the numbers for racists are low . And following a chart and calling it gold when leftist are determining what is alt right isn’t going to convince me of anything

There are more racists than MS-13 members, and probably more than illegal immigrants.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The concept of Marriage predates the concept of Christ.

Supporting a choice to deny someone coverage based on their sexual preference is supporting bigotry. But to each his or her own.

It doesn’t predate Christ. It predates his human form. God created man in “our” image is the actual wording. The “our “ in that refers to God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit.

It isn’t supporting bigotry...it is supporting liberty.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this gay dude that loves black men the alt right?

He puts a nice kind face on white supremacy. How about the guys with tiki torches and the NPI.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the guy who married a black guy is a white supremist?

So are you saying it is not possible for someone to like a member of a particular group, and not the group in general??

Interesting.

Kinda reeks of the old tried and true.. I cant be racist because I have a black friend line.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you saying it is not possible for someone to like a member of a particular group, and not the group in general??

Interesting.

Kinda reeks of the old tried and true.. I cant be racist because I have a black friend line.

A white supremist would hate all blacks. Have you ever seen a member of the KKK with a black friend?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep

He opened fire at Charlottesville, now he's at Emmett Till's casket - CNN

IM shocked you actually havent realized most of them dont want blacks gone, just to know their place below white men. The new Klan has decided outright killing blacks looks bad. BUt they do think they are superior just because.. well white and all.

No no you don't get it. It's only racist if you want to kill or enslave black people. If you just hate them and want them to be held down by society thats ok.

Oh and you can't be racist unless you say the n word on tape and admit publicly it wasn't a joke. I think there may also be some kind of written documentation needed.

/ end sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.