Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by skinsdad62, Sep 25, 2017.
I have to admit, this was a tough assignment, I chalk it up to conservative writers and number counters are reluctant to approach this subject because the numbers don't favor their POV. Oh well, here you go! (Did you honestly think that I wouldn't accept the challenge?)
Sarah Sanders bizarre Trump, Obama black jobs, employment ...
Truth is so-called "Black" unemployment has only fell 1.5 percent since Trump took office: Again simple math...
7.8 (when Obama left office)
6.3 (since Trump took office)
1.5 (percent drop) Here are the Stats you've asked for:
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
In fact he's been touting himself as the reason for this for some time now, WHAT A FUCKING LIAR!!
Trump Touts 'Lowest Black Unemployment in History ...
284 pages say we do not have a winner yet.
are you lost young man
You're conflating different topics.
Much like this guy does...
As Florence approaches, Rush Limbaugh continues his tradition of conflating weather and climate
For the past 13 years, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has used one part of one sentence to trey to...
IN the war no. But we most certainly already know from certain posters, if the NEWS comes from an outlet branded by the Right as MSM... then it is apparently all fake news. By the same token, if it comes from Fox, Brietfart or the Blaze or some other right leaning outlet.. .well then its fair and unbiased.
how did i conflate ? explain ? i put the original out and someone pivoted . it wasnt me
again take up my challenge
Pretty sure everyone picks the news articles that support their side whether it is politics, football or tennis. Until we learn to work together we will repeat the same mistakes over and over … aka the definition of insanity.
As for me I am going to Frederick tomorrow to see Steppenwolf sing songs about motorcycles and poor government.
Hurricane Florence reporting is exactly the problem. It has been sensationalized by the media for a week now. First, it will be the worst storm to hit the east coast since Hugo. Well, “I survived Hugo” and this storm is a complete joke. It hit land with max sustained winds, that I saw, of 85 MPH...notice they report it in MPH instead of knots to make the number seem larger. They also are reporting top gusts as though they are sustained winds with max gusts being 105. They went from 15’ of flooding to a max of 6’, which will probably mean 24”.
Just wait until we see the monetary damage that is suggested. I guarantee the NC government exaggerates the hell out of it to maximize federal funds. I am sorry, but this storm is a total joke. There are thunderstorms in the Gulf of Mexico stronger than this.
State Dept., suffering from budget cuts, paid $52,000 for curtains in Nikki Haley’s Manhattan apartment. Scoop by @GardinerHarris. nytimes.com/2018/09/13/us/… The rent is $58,000 per month. Taxpayer funded.
Nice job burying many graphs down that they were purchased during the Obama admin and she had no part of it.. Another example of the MSM lying
Dude.. I have capitulated on the fact that the MSM as you call it does in fact report more on the negative of King Donald, than the things you see asa positive.
Just as I think the Fox mothership and the more right leaning sources want to shout to the world how great a job he is doing with the economy and ignore the fact that socially he is either trying to halt, or reverse the country back to the 1950s.
50's really , how about 80's ? how about prison reform ? how about the offer to the NFL players in june ? how about successfully renegotiating trade deals ? how about korea ? (got better results then any other pres in my lifetime even if the nukes take longer ) thats not left or right .
what is left or right is the littany of news not reported or the false stories not retracted i have listed above the latest is the NYT article on haley , which was false and on obama , and the infamous anonymous editorial posted by said NYT and passed off as true by a deep stater at best and a flat out made up story at worst
then we have fienstien releasing another anonymous letter (which subsequently was rejected by the FBI ) about a sex act that happened 35 years ago without making sure it was true and reported as fact by the MSM
and lets not forget sparticus and the "leaked " documents to the media that were already cleared . funny i didnt see rachol maedow , chuck todd , matthews cuamo, good ole morning joe and the gang call him out on that bs .
that is why very few trust the MSM
Where to begin
1. I dont think Trump, and more importantly some of his base thought the 80s was all that great what with that being the real coming out of the LBGT movement and all, which he is not a fan of.
2. His so called offer to the NFL players was moving the goal posts and setting the terms in favor of him. The Protest was more about the entire justice system to include police brutality against people of color, which usually happens well before some one is actually remanded to jail. But it was an eloquent shift of the topic by Trump, I will give him that.
3. Korea... we got boxes of Bones. Awesome. We still dont have the Nukes, and we probably wont get them.
not to mention reagan's tax cuts backfired and we had a mini recession and forced him to raise taxes.
1- Most people don’t care about the LGBT movement itself. We care that it is being accepted as the norm and promoted.
2- Funny...I thought it was about injustice which has many faces. At least Trump is doing something about it.
3- Please tell that to the family members. Also, that is more than any of his predecessors achieved.
I see a lot of bitching by people. I see Trump doing something at least. I see those same bitching people, bitching that it isn’t enough, but not having any ideas on how to improve it. Maybe we should look at how progressives want to improve things...just talk nice and do nothing.
no trump doesn't give a shit about injustice unless it looks good for him.
1. If not many people cared one way or the other, it would not have required a case going to the Supreme court to guarantee gay people the same rights that you take for given as a straight person.
2. Aside from lip service and playing with the pardon power, dafug has he actually done about it?? Do we have Prison reform, has police brutality gone done in large numbers? Did stopping people for driving while not white suddenly become illegal? Has ACTUAL equal protection under the law become something more than lip service?
3. as I said, its great we got bones back. Last time NK gave us bones back, half of them were fucking animal bones. Out of 55 boxes, we have been able to "Sort of" identify two people, because they contained dog tags in the boxes. I think Trump got played, KJU got everything he wanted so far, and all it cost him was 55 boxes of ones that MIGHT be fallen servicemen.
You see Trump doing some things you like, so you are more than willing to over look the concerns of the other 60% of the country that apparently dont agree with the direction he is trying to take the country. And what you consider improving the country, to some of us looks like a serious attempt to improve the country financially, at the cost of retarding the country socially.
Separate names with a comma.