• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Actually it would have. There is also a difference between not caring about the LGBT movement and being forced to use your skills to make a gay wedding cake. The baker was willing to make the cake, just not support gay marriage. One person can take a case to the SCOTUS.

Odd but not surprising that the first SCOTUS case you think of is where some poor Christian man had to defend HIS rights against those mean old gay men wanting him to bake a cake for their wedding. I was more referring to the fact that to even get married, or have joint custody of a child that one partner has adopted but both raised these cases had to go all the way to the supreme court. But yes I realize the courts highest duty is to determine who can and who cant be forced into doing something against their will. Sure must be nice to be what the court considers NORMAL these days.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where to begin

1. I dont think Trump, and more importantly some of his base thought the 80s was all that great what with that being the real coming out of the LBGT movement and all, which he is not a fan of.

2. His so called offer to the NFL players was moving the goal posts and setting the terms in favor of him. The Protest was more about the entire justice system to include police brutality against people of color, which usually happens well before some one is actually remanded to jail. But it was an eloquent shift of the topic by Trump, I will give him that.

3. Korea... we got boxes of Bones. Awesome. We still dont have the Nukes, and we probably wont get them.

they arent firing missles over japan . how is saying if they have someone they know bring the case to him and he will pardon them mean he is moving the goalpost ? unless they arent protesting what they say they are . police brutality of people of color is statistically rare

and again obama did nothing at all on the subject

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stymietee so whats your take on the brother shot in his own house by the cop claiming she went into the wrong apartment. Because the epitome of News fairness ( Faux) is now reporting that the police found weed in the dead mans apartment. Guess that settles it and he deserved to be gunned down in his own home by a cop that claims she thought she was in her own apartment.

she should be prosecuted to the fullest . who cares if fox reported that weed was there . if its there its there and should be reported . my question is why didnt the others report it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stymietee so whats your take on the brother shot in his own house by the cop claiming she went into the wrong apartment. Because the epitome of News fairness ( Faux) is now reporting that the police found weed in the dead mans apartment. Guess that settles it and he deserved to be gunned down in his own home by a cop that claims she thought she was in her own apartment.

IMO, it's pretty clear that they were having sex with one another. Too many obvious reasons why she would have known that she was not in her apartment. Hell, she didn't even do natural things, if she is to be believed at all, such as turning on a light, since the door was already unlocked/ajar before she entered. This doesn't explain why the light from the hallway didn't instantly tell her that she was not in her place. The better explanation is that she had a key, was upset that he told her that the puss was not worth the trouble and she got pissed.

Now in as much as the weed is concerned, you're right , that explains everything!! His life such as it is was near forfeiture because he dared to survive birth and the subsequent growth that follows. His mere existence screams CRIMINAL (we'll wait for responses from those that will defend her here:D) besides, how do we know that she wasn't threatened by his size, things that go bump in the night and a constant bombardment of BLACK! BLACK! BLACK! by @dad's favorite...the MSM? I can't wait to see the #GOFUNDME's set up for her defense. In the end this will go down as just another in a long line of "I feared for my life" BS explanations to justify her exoneration.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i find it funny that trump makes an offer to the players obabma never even thought of and its not enough for even a start . he is working on prison reform with his 2nd chance program and it isnt enough
2 pretty big steps

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, it's pretty clear that they were having sex with one another. Too many obvious reasons why she would have known that she was not in her apartment. Hell, she didn't even do natural things, if she is to be believed at all, such as turning on a light, since the door was already unlocked/ajar before she entered. This doesn't explain why the light from the hallway didn't instantly tell her that she was not in her place. The better explanation is that she had a key, was upset that he told her that the puss was not worth the trouble and she got pissed.

Now in as much as the weed is concerned, you're right , that explains everything!! His life such as it is was near forfeiture because he dared to survive birth and the subsequent growth that follows. His mere existence screams CRIMINAL (we'll wait for responses from those that will defend her here:D) besides, how do we know that she wasn't threatened by his size, things that go bump in the night and a constant bombardment of BLACK! BLACK! BLACK! by @dad's favorite...the MSM? I can't wait to see the #GOFUNDME's set up for her defense. In the end this will go down as just another in a long line of "I feared for my life" BS explanations to justify her exoneration.

she shouldnt be exonerated . she killed him straight up in an apparent lovers quarrel ( my guess )

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she should be prosecuted to the fullest . who cares if fox reported that weed was there . if its there its there and should be reported . my question is why didnt the others report it

The others didnt report it, because in the grand scheme of things the man having weed in his apartment is a non factor and only serves to feed red meat to the base. Oh well she killed him, but he had weed in his apartment, so he must have been high and given her a reason to gun him down in his own house.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i find it funny that trump makes an offer to the players obabma never even thought of and its not enough for even a start . he is working on prison reform with his 2nd chance program and it isnt enough
2 pretty big steps

Let me make a similar offer to you...Ready??

Here's the deal, we agree that I get something, you get nothing and we'll just call it a day, deal?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The others didnt report it, because in the grand scheme of things the man having weed in his apartment is a non factor and only serves to feed red meat to the base. Oh well she killed him, but he had weed in his apartment, so he must have been high and given her a reason to gun him down in his own house.
yeah shark because the entire trump base are racist pigs who want people of color dead . :nono: you guys love to pin fringe group nut jobs who have no numbers and no support and think that is " the base " it isnt the base

you guys to this day have no idea what a trump supporter is and why he was elected . you go right to stereotypeville

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me make a similar offer to you...Ready??

Here's the deal, we agree that I get something, you get nothing and we'll just call it a day, deal?

so freeing people who were treated unfairly and reforming the prison system equates to nothing ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Whereas, Obama gave how much to Iran?.

I want to focus on this particular part of your statement. Quoting you..." Whereas, Obama gave how much to Iran?" Do you mind if I ask where did you get this information?

……………………………………………...OR...………………………………….

Did you know in fact that...that money was owed to the Islamic Republic since 1979, the year the U.S. froze all the Iranian funds in American banks as retribution for seizure of the U.S. embassy in Tehran, as revolution swept that nation.

Now let's talk about how it looked (Shipping actual cash by plane.

Did you know that also resulting from bans on Iran from the time of the hostage taking, Congress banned dollar transfers to Iran, so the government had to find another way. So they bought foreign currency, and transferred it in cash.”

Guys and Lady where applicable, if we are going to support, half truths and rumors and other assorted BS, this is just NOT going to work! I truly enjoy reading the postings on this thread, however, just as we agree that getting a win against the Colts will be a very good thing for our team, is factual, we must have some basis in fact upon which we carry on these conversations. Thanks to all!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she shouldnt be exonerated . she killed him straight up in an apparent lovers quarrel ( my guess )

Agreed, now if her story is to believed at all, there wasn't much of a lovers quarrel!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to focus on this particular part of your statement. Quoting you..." Whereas, Obama gave how much to Iran?" Do you mind if I ask where did you get this information?

……………………………………………...OR...………………………………….

Did you know in fact that...that money was owed to the Islamic Republic since 1979, the year the U.S. froze all the Iranian funds in American banks as retribution for seizure of the U.S. embassy in Tehran, as revolution swept that nation.

Now let's talk about how it looked (Shipping actual cash by plane.

Did you know that also resulting from bans on Iran from the time of the hostage taking, Congress banned dollar transfers to Iran, so the government had to find another way. So they bought foreign currency, and transferred it in cash.”

Guys and Lady where applicable, if we are going to support, half truths and rumors and other assorted BS, this is just NOT going to work! I truly enjoy reading the postings on this thread, however, just as we agree that getting a win against the Colts will be a very good thing for our team, is factual, we must have some basis in fact upon which we carry on these conversations. Thanks to all!!
regardless of where it came from they used it to upgrade their weapon systems and possibly get yellow cake from the great uranium one deal

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah shark because the entire trump base are racist pigs who want people of color dead . :nono: you guys love to pin fringe group nut jobs who have no numbers and no support and think that is " the base " it isnt the base

you guys to this day have no idea what a trump supporter is and why he was elected . you go right to stereotypeville

That feeling you get, every time some one even HINTS that Trumps base is racist, and by being associated with them you in fact might be racist.... NOw you have a SMALL taste of what its like to grow up non white in America over the past 50 years. Congrats on possibly gaining a little understanding on what its like to really be stereotyped even a little.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, now if her story is to believed at all, there wasn't much of a lovers quarrel!

i wouldnt believe her story this has fatal attraction written all over it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so freeing people who were treated unfairly and reforming the prison system equates to nothing ?

His attorney general, who by every measure has not gone rogue, believes and has taken steps to increase the prison population and police powers.

So which is it, what he (Trump) spits out of his mouth or what his attorney general is ACTUALLY doing, presumably with his blessing?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His attorney general, who by every measure has not gone rogue, believes and has taken steps to increase the prison population and police powers.

So which is it, what he (Trump) spits out of his mouth or what his attorney general is ACTUALLY doing, presumably with his blessing?

Look at whats being done, not whats being said

Well unless whats being done looks worse than whats being said.. Then you should pay attention to whats being said, and pay no mind to whats being done.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd but not surprising that the first SCOTUS case you think of is where some poor Christian man had to defend HIS rights against those mean old gay men wanting him to bake a cake for their wedding. I was more referring to the fact that to even get married, or have joint custody of a child that one partner has adopted but both raised these cases had to go all the way to the supreme court. But yes I realize the courts highest duty is to determine who can and who cant be forced into doing something against their will. Sure must be nice to be what the court considers NORMAL these days.

She was fine baking them a cake. She shouldn’t have to defend her religious principles and making them a gay wedding cake.

As for custody of children, only the best interest of the children should be looked at. As for getting married, why is the government involved at all, except for contract purposes?

Actually, the courts highest duty is to defend our Constitutional rights. What is normal or abnormal shouldn’t even be considered.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven’t seen anybody say the weed actually matters, but isn’t part of responsible reporting, reporting the actual facts? Give us the facts and let us make our own decisions. I haven’t seen a single person saying the cop shouldn’t be charged with at least manslaughter. Personally, I hope they can find evidence to charge her with first degree premeditated murder and get the death penalty.

The only black black black thing I ever see is how mean we are to actual criminals.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That feeling you get, every time some one even HINTS that Trumps base is racist, and by being associated with them you in fact might be racist.... NOw you have a SMALL taste of what its like to grow up non white in America over the past 50 years. Congrats on possibly gaining a little understanding on what its like to really be stereotyped even a little.

again you are pushing a false narrative and you know it to be false trump had about 60 mil voters . the known racists organizations in this country come out to be about 30.000 tops . assuming they all came out to vote the % falls at about .0000005% its laughable to even suggest that is near any damn base .

thats like me saying that louis farrakhan supporters are obama 's base it would be false and i know it to be false

pushing false narratives isnt going to straighten anything out either . if you think calling trump supporters racist will help your cause then i suggest you reevaluate your strategy

i have taught my children to treat everyone with dignity and respect . that is all i can do on this earth to end racism . its starts in the home , and people like me get very upset when people say things they know isnt true and paint us as something we are not just because our politics differ

. and believe it or not i have been stopped based soley on my color in 3 different states , i have been beaten up in areas my kind arent allowed in . i have been layed off early and did the most dose getting jobs based on the color of my skin and not the quality of my work

now either you are against racism or you are not and claiming i need to see it or not when you dont know all my experiences is taking a liberty you shouldnt

i dont know what your experiences are and i dont take liberties and presume i know .

Status
Not open for further replies.