• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddle me this , I was watching the Laura Ingraham show of fox last night . She did a segment on the NFL protestors. It seems that the NFL is donating 73 mil dollars to left wing groups run by Van Jones. And financed by George Soros . President Trump is looking at prison reform which focuses on keeping hard core criminals in jail while rehabbing others with his 2nd chance program . Now the interesting thing is she had President Trump on tape telling the NFL football players and anyone else that. If anyone knew of anyone who had or knows a friend or anyone who has been treated unfairly by the courts that he has a committee. Set up and if he finds that they were treated unfairly he will pardon them or set the free ! My questions are as follows 1) why hasn’t that prima Donna Colin Kaepernick took him up on the offer and 2). Why is so called ate up Fox News the only ones who reported and showed the offer on TV ? That begs the question is this about justice or idealogy.

The offer was made in June .
the 2nd chance program was for 1 month.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the interesting thing is she had President Trump on tape telling the NFL football players and anyone else that. If anyone knew of anyone who had or knows a friend or anyone who has been treated unfairly by the courts that he has a committee.

You do realize this was a classic case of The President doing something you apparently hate..... Moving the goal posts.

The protest starts with things like police brutality. This generally happens well before a suspect is in the court system. How is Trump going to make it right for the people who have been permanently hurt or killed by over zealous police officers. Rarely do I say this about Trump, but it was a carefully crafted response designed to shift the focus from what the protest was about, to something he could look at, say see I made them the offer.. and then continue to call black athletes malcontents who just hate America. Well played by Agent Orange.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddle me this , I was watching the Laura Ingraham show of fox last night . She did a segment on the NFL protestors. It seems that the NFL is donating 73 mil dollars to left wing groups run by Van Jones. And financed by George Soros . President Trump is looking at prison reform which focuses on keeping hard core criminals in jail while rehabbing others with his 2nd chance program . Now the interesting thing is she had President Trump on tape telling the NFL football players and anyone else that. If anyone knew of anyone who had or knows a friend or anyone who has been treated unfairly by the courts that he has a committee. Set up and if he finds that they were treated unfairly he will pardon them or set the free ! My questions are as follows 1) why hasn’t that prima Donna Colin Kaepernick took him up on the offer and 2). Why is so called ate up Fox News the only ones who reported and showed the offer on TV ? That begs the question is this about justice or idealogy.

Would you honestly buy the Brooklyn bridge from me? (Therein, lies your answer)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The follow-up to this story...

Trump also delivered a combative speech in July 2017 calling gang members "animals" and praising law enforcement for being "rough."
In January, Trump held a listening session on prison reform with Republican lawmakers and reform advocates in attendance. CNN reported at the time that Jared Kushner, senior adviser to the President and Trump's son-in-law, was spearheading the White House prison reform push.
The New York Times reported on Wednesday that Kushner's interest in prison reform is in tension, however, with the tough-on-crime mentality of Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The contrast in the two approaches to criminal justice has, in turn, "left both Democratic and Republican lawmakers confused and has contributed to skepticism that the Trump administration is serious about its own proposals," the Times reported.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the video of the segment , look at it all if you have the balls . Then ask why didn’t you see this in the MSM . The ask why the players didn’t take him up on it

How is it that this stoopid (yeah I know) person has a job at all? She's supposed to be offering a bit of objective journalism, yet omit salient contraindicators to her proposal. WHY? Oh yeah, it would totally kill her supposed brilliant idea. It literally took me less than 30 seconds to research this. Please do not tell me that she could not have done the same thing!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love the graph, so let's take a look at it. Let's focus on that area where it shows a 2012 median income of $54,596. Notice anything? Well, just in case you didn't, the graph, your proof, shows an upward swing towards where it was in 2017. Who was President during that time? Nuff said!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awfully hard to ask the bay area residents to foot the bill for a new stadium with all the local poverty issues they are having

This just might be happening as we move from baby boomers to Millennials. Our generation certainly bitched and griped over funding new stadiums but in the end the funding came through. Millennials' are different in dealing with this type of thing. I don't believe that they are in any mood as a group, interested in funding play houses for billionaires. This becomes abundantly clear if you examine why Nike agreed to then aired the Kaepernick commercial. The NFL is on the wrong side in that instance and may soon discover beyond the Oakland to L.A. move, that they are on the wrong side of public financing for future projects.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the video of the segment , look at it all if you have the balls . Then ask why didn’t you see this in the MSM . The ask why the players didn’t take him up on it

BTW: I have a much better idea and it wouldn't cost the NFL more than the cost of a telephone call.. Want to know what it is?....All anyone has to do is ask me!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, sure did and didn't that certain someone also tell you that this is how recessions are built? Let me make this real simple by asking you this...

What happens when you spend more money than you're taking in?
recessions are cylical and tax cuts for the middle class doesnt cause them . poor investment is huge and world events

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The follow-up to this story...

Trump also delivered a combative speech in July 2017 calling gang members "animals" and praising law enforcement for being "rough."
In January, Trump held a listening session on prison reform with Republican lawmakers and reform advocates in attendance. CNN reported at the time that Jared Kushner, senior adviser to the President and Trump's son-in-law, was spearheading the White House prison reform push.
The New York Times reported on Wednesday that Kushner's interest in prison reform is in tension, however, with the tough-on-crime mentality of Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The contrast in the two approaches to criminal justice has, in turn, "left both Democratic and Republican lawmakers confused and has contributed to skepticism that the Trump administration is serious about its own proposals," the Times reported.

what does calling MS 13 animals (which they are ) and praising law enforcement for being rough have to do with his offer and why the press didnt report it

what does this have to do with mrs johnson being released at the behest of kayne west and kim kardasian

they did what he asked for and they got results

the nfl players didnt even move

nor did obama even come up with that as a solution . and he had 8 yrs , trump had at the time 16 months

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
recessions are cylical and tax cuts for the middle class doesnt cause them . poor investment is huge and world events

While I agree with you that tax cuts for the middle class doesn't cause them (recessions) I totally disagree when those tax cuts go to people who don't need them in hope that an economic theory (trickle down) that's been proven time and again a failure will somehow work. It won't!

Yes, world events play a part, but the unmistaken driver is as you've stated, poor investment, otherwise known as tax cuts for the more affluent not only cause them but are the determinant factor in how long they last.

I know that Ronald Reagan was perhaps THE favorite republican president of a generation of people. His mantra was "tax cuts," "tax cuts," "tax cuts,' and his followers bought into this, some still in this day believing that it worked are selling this nonsense to the ill-informed. Well, it didn't work, in fact, Reagan's reality was that he had to Raise Taxes 7 times during his presidency and cut programs in order to pay for that BS imagery and failed economic theory.

What followed was more of the same when Bush the 1st, famously touted..."Read my lips, no new taxes." Remember how he became a traitor to the cause when he too realized that taxes had to be raised? It's economics 101 man!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while you are at it try not getting a left wing financed source and i will buy it .

Will do! but let's be clear, facts are facts, sources don't really matter, unless you believe that ONLY right wing stats are honest. If so, Houston, we have a problem!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do! but let's be clear, facts are facts, sources don't really matter, unless you believe that ONLY right wing stats are honest. If so, Houston, we have a problem!

:dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while you are at it try not getting a left wing financed source and i will buy it .

I have to admit, this was a tough assignment, I chalk it up to conservative writers and number counters are reluctant to approach this subject because the numbers don't favor their POV. Oh well, here you go! (Did you honestly think that I wouldn't accept the challenge?)

Sarah Sanders bizarre Trump, Obama black jobs, employment ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/sarah-sanders-bizarre-trump-obama...

Truth is so-called "Black" unemployment has only fell 1.5 percent since Trump took office: Again simple math...

7.8 (when Obama left office)
6.3 (since Trump took office)

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

In fact he's been touting himself as the reason for this for some time now, WHAT A FUCKING LIAR!!

Trump Touts 'Lowest Black Unemployment in History ...
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/president-donald-trump-wayne...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does calling MS 13 animals (which they are ) and praising law enforcement for being rough have to do with his offer and why the press didnt report it

what does this have to do with mrs johnson being released at the behest of kayne west and kim kardasian

they did what he asked for and they got results

the nfl players didnt even move

nor did obama even come up with that as a solution . and he had 8 yrs , trump had at the time 16 months

All nonsense!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
284 pages say we do not have a winner yet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.