• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please Check out my NFL Power Ranks Week 2 - GPC

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys I am a Senior in HS with aspirations to become a sports writer when i grow up. Right now I run my own sprots blog, and all the articles have been done by myself.

Here is the link to my Week 2 NFL Power Rankings
24/7 Sports Zone: NFL Week 2 Power Rankings

If you hate it thats fine, if you disagree with it great. Just my thoughs and I am always happy to debate/discuss. Feedback is also welcome.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done. I think the Bears should be a little higher. They looked great Sunday.
I'd probably put them at 6th. And I also think the Dolphins are a little low and the Colts are couple spots too high. Man are they bad without Peyton.

Great job though. Good luck.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done. I think the Bears should be a little higher. They looked great Sunday.
I'd probably put them at 6th. And I also think the Dolphins are a little low and the Colts are couple spots too high. Man are they bad without Peyton.

Great job though. Good luck.

appreciate the feedback. I figured many believe the Bears should be Top 7, but I want to see more from them. If i see the same type of performance Week 2 they will move into the Top 5. Dolphins defense killed them, even against Brady it was still atrocious.

But the feedback is very much appreciated, thank you

VTW very impressive performance by the Ravens

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady can do that to almost anybody, IMO. I was surprised that they let Henne pass for 400+ yards though. That's why I think the Dolphins could be ranked a little higher.
And yes, I was very pleased to see the Ravens FINALLY take out their frustrations on the Steelers. It's been a long time coming. :D

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
appreciate the feedback. I figured many believe the Bears should be Top 7, but I want to see more from them. If i see the same type of performance Week 2 they will move into the Top 5. Dolphins defense killed them, even against Brady it was still atrocious.

But the feedback is very much appreciated, thank you

VTW very impressive performance by the Ravens

Don't worry, you will. In two weeks.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm kinda with Herm Edwards when it comes to power rankings. They only matter at the end of the year when the last team is standing. No offense meant. This year will be hard because of the shortened training camps and stuff. Half the teams won't show what they really are for a few weeks. The defenses and special teams are definitely going to struggle a bit, that was obvious week 1.