• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

playoff team post game lions

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. It wasn't that split second.
It’s right that it was called. Imo, he pulled off almost as soon as he realized what was happening but a face mask is gonna get it every time.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s right that it was called. Imo, he pulled off almost as soon as he realized what was happening but a face mask is gonna get it every time.
Oops, just watched this...was actually thinking of another play...lol. So many mistakes yesterday...they all blurred together.

And tend to agree with ya Breed but it is in slo mo here and I did see an earlier late ‘similar shove’ to AS that wasn’t called...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say, AS surprised the hell outta me yesterday. Beginning to think he may be our QB next year if he continues this type of play.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Calling it right now. The moment we manage to score the league average ‘30 points’ and more...is the moment we start pulling wins from the jaw of losses...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Comical. However, he needs to go imo.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the missed FG , taking the big sack that blew the FGA, missing a wide open JD and crucial penalties killed this team

this is what young teams do and this is why its an evaluation season (or should be )

this is why making the playoffs when you dont deserve it . we need playmakers and drafting later precludes that in most cases

i want us to deserve to make the playoffs and be proud of it . not backing in because of the division we play in

so play the young guys , see what you have and get wins that are there .dont tank

but dont blow sunshine up my ass and tell me we accomplished anything with a 6-10 record that some how gets us in the playoffs

fact is i doubt we get much more then 2 wins

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say, AS surprised the hell outta me yesterday. Beginning to think he may be our QB next year if he continues this type of play.

I mentioned on here before the game that I thought he would play well after a week of practicing with the 1's. He scared me early in the game but he settled down or they made some adjustments. The team did have a couple of drives in the first half but reverse for a loss and then the sack killed one drive and ole Wide Right killed another. He had a nice game and as Sheehan said .... best game since Cousins was here.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned on here before the game that I thought he would play well after a week of practicing with the 1's. He scared me early in the game but he settled down or they made some adjustments. The team did have a couple of drives in the first half but reverse for a loss and then the sack killed one drive and ole Wide Right killed another. He had a nice game and as Sheehan said .... best game since Cousins was here.
He played better and put up some big numbers, but I don't really think he played anything better than so-so. There were many times he appeared jittery and missed some wide open easy passes because of it. He also gave up a critical sack where every first year QB should know you read and get rid of it in that situation. Even if the getting rid of it is out of bounds.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Bout dang time. Grrrrr

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On AS. I understand he has a comfort level with him, but AS went to JD too many times imo. Perhaps the biggest issue though and it wasn't really his, it's more a team n coaching issue. Was the inability to prevent another 1st half mudhole getting stomped in their ass. Against the good teams WFT has played. Ravens, Rams n Cardinals. The games could've literally been called at halftime as they scored more 1st half points than WFT would score the entire game. Against the rest of the teams we've played. Only Cleveland, who is the best of the rest imo, has outscored WFT in the 2nd half of games.

Now I don't want anyone to mistake what I'm saying. WFT is not close to getting over any hump or close to being a top tier team. They are clearly lower 2nd level n likely worse. But with better coaching (which I incorrectly thought we'd have this year) and better 1st half play. We could be near the top of 2nd tier teams. Or in other words, making some tangible progress as opposed to running in place again and being the same ol' team as last year and the year before etc.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think CDC could be a placeholder type guy depending on how he holds up the rest of the year
I could def see that if his good play continues. Draft a QB in the 2 or 3rd and have him learn and develop under AS, who is a known hard worker and good teammate.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Calling it right now. The moment we manage to score the league average ‘30 points’ and more...is the moment we start pulling wins from the jaw of losses...

:shocked:
Must be my bro from another mo out there...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could def see that if his good play continues. Draft a QB in the 2 or 3rd and have him learn and develop under AS, who is a known hard worker and good teammate.
Part of my plan . I will discuss options at qb soon