• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being pissed and being able to win THIS year's SB, are two different matters.

I think their anger will feed their drive and focus. Their ability to win is all about execution by both teams once they step on the field.

Side note...I'm bringing the family to the islands in March. Can't wait. Been 12 years since my last visit.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think their anger will feed their drive and focus. Their ability to win is all about execution by both teams once they step on the field.

Side note...I'm bringing the family to the islands in March. Can't wait. Been 12 years since my last visit.

i think being 'calmer' helps you concentrate better? being pissed leads to 'false starts', personal fouls, going only for big hits, etc.

mahalo for visiting Hawaii, and for bringing the family. other than more accessibilty to the internet, dont' think much has changed in 12 years? :-)

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think being 'calmer' helps you concentrate better? being pissed leads to 'false starts', personal fouls, going only for big hits, etc.

mahalo for visiting Hawaii, and for bringing the family. other than more accessibilty to the internet, dont' think much has changed in 12 years? :-)

Well maybe pissed was a bad choice of words on my part. The Pats have always been pretty disciplined. Belichick and Harbs remind me a lot of each other.

As for HI, I was born on Oahu (Tripler Army Hospital). Never lived there in adult life. We've been wanting to come back. The trade off for all the travel I do is tons of FF miles and hotel points. Cashing a bunch in....

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay....this needs a bump. This has predictions going all the way back to wildcard weekend.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it was 3-1. 2-2... next comes 1-1, right? Let's hope you are right about our game and wrong about the AFC. If that happens, you HAVE to pick the Ravens for the SB because the next in the pattern is 0-1.

3-1, 2-2, 1-1, 0-1.

And then there's this......I've picked against the Ravens every week and they have won.....Hmmm.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there's this......I've picked against the Ravens every week and they have won.....Hmmm.

We've been wrong this whole time! I thought the wins were whenever Toby predicted a loss, it was actually up to your predictions! Maybe, it was a combination of both - but the bad news is you're predicting against the Ravens here and he's predicting a win. Double negatives are a positive or does this just worsen our odds?

Last edited by a moderator: