• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

playoff predictions

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the playoffs....

There has got to be some irony where Baker goes off for 330+ yards and 3 TD's...while the Browns QB situation could not be any worse, and as good as Flacco was down the stretch - against a better defense - he crumbled.

I'm not sad to see the Eagles go down...but I will miss Jason Kelce. As a UC guy, he and Travis have been some of the best ambassadors for UC - and of course both of them being HOF bound doesn't hurt. One of the best to ever play C. Dude was an absolute monster, and IMO, one of the reasons why the "tush push" was so successful.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
massage parlors..... please. they exist for one reason. to get you excited and get your money. Sure he got pissed when he realized he wasn't getting boned. doesn't bother me in the least. now brett farve, there's a crook. good old boy white guy

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
massage parlors..... please. they exist for one reason. to get you excited and get your money. Sure he got pissed when he realized he wasn't getting boned. doesn't bother me in the least. now brett farve, there's a crook. good old boy white guy
Sure - except the vast majority of those who sued him were not a part of that particular trade, but actual massuers. When he realized he couldn't get free sex - he got pissed and then tried to get everyone to sign a NDA.

Favre has his warts, too - but I think his issues that you are referring to came in post-NFL...so no one really cares. No one has to root for him in life. A bit different when your $60M QB is a rapist.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the x president is a rapist. over 70 million people, including most of your Christians, don't give a damn. Farve tho, steals from the poor. I guess his privileged life wasn't enough. (I do not know if he was convicted tho)

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyway, forgive me, this is the obvious example.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the x president is a rapist. over 70 million people, including most of your Christians, don't give a damn. Farve tho, steals from the poor. I guess his privileged life wasn't enough. (I do not know if he was convicted tho)
Let's stick to sports....politics board is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Watson's actions directly affect football...so let's keep it there.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, sorry about that. I couldn't take it down so we'll have to live with it

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, sorry about that. I couldn't take it down so we'll have to live with it
No worries my guy...

Sometimes we all get on a roll and kind of just end up where we end up.

No harm, no foul.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAL/Hou are about even.

I'm thinking with the bye week and home field advantage Baltimore should win.
CJ Stroud has been phenomenal though, so who knows really.

so I'll pick Baltimore.
as long as Lamar stays healthy, they have no excuse.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAL/Hou are about even.

I'm thinking with the bye week and home field advantage Baltimore should win.
CJ Stroud has been phenomenal though, so who knows really.

so I'll pick Baltimore.
as long as Lamar stays healthy, they have no excuse.
The key to this game will be the first quarter or maybe even first half. The Ravens have jumped on some really good teams and ran them out of the stadium without breaking a sweat. But, they also haven't had success with Jackson in the playoffs and they have had some trouble closing out games they should win when it is tight in the 4th quarter (this is only partially true this year but is a trend over the past couple). If the Texans can jump on them early, things could get very uncomfortable for the home team. I don't think that happens here - I think Baltimore gets it done.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, should be a really fun game to watch.

Edge to Bmore at home - but with how well the Texans protect Stroud, the time he gets in addition to his ability to move around and throw - they can put up points in a hurry.....

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, at least Buffalo made it interesting.
I guess.

Is there more than 1 good team in the league this year? I can't get my head around any team being close to Baltimore. KC has Mahomes, Reid, Jones and a bunch of dudes that have done it before. They can obviously win any game they play. But, this is clearly their worst team in the last 5 seasons and I don't think it's particularly close. San Francisco is basically what they have been for the last 4 seasons - Pretty damn good when playing with the lead and pretty damn good when the QB isn't shaky..... But, they got their asses handed to them by Baltimore (by us too, to be honest). The rest of these teams? That was probably the worst Buffalo team in 3 years, the Lions are a good story with a defense that will get them beat, the Texans were one of the best AFC teams even though their roster is entirely new..... Blah, blah, blah.

Guess we're getting another Ravens SB championship.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess.

Is there more than 1 good team in the league this year? I can't get my head around any team being close to Baltimore. KC has Mahomes, Reid, Jones and a bunch of dudes that have done it before. They can obviously win any game they play. But, this is clearly their worst team in the last 5 seasons and I don't think it's particularly close. San Francisco is basically what they have been for the last 4 seasons - Pretty damn good when playing with the lead and pretty damn good when the QB isn't shaky..... But, they got their asses handed to them by Baltimore (by us too, to be honest). The rest of these teams? That was probably the worst Buffalo team in 3 years, the Lions are a good story with a defense that will get them beat, the Texans were one of the best AFC teams even though their roster is entirely new..... Blah, blah, blah.

Guess we're getting another Ravens SB championship.
Not that it is great, but when you have 4 teams in one division have winning records, and then the top team in that division have the #1 seed and win the SB, it says a lot about the quality of our division. I wouldn't mind seeing our division with the most SB trophies in the league.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it is great, but when you have 4 teams in one division have winning records, and then the top team in that division have the #1 seed and win the SB, it says a lot about the quality of our division. I wouldn't mind seeing our division with the most SB trophies in the league
Counterpoint - Did you watch Pittsburgh and Cleveland in the playoffs?

To be fair, they did great to get there with the injuries.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counterpoint - Did you watch Pittsburgh and Cleveland in the playoffs?

To be fair, they did great to get there with the injuries.
To be fair, the team that went to 2 straight AFC Championship games a Superbowl finished with a winning record and still finished 4th. The last place Bengals went 5-0 against the NFC including a blowout of the 49ers. Pitt and Cleveland were decimated with injuries and made the playoffs and had over 10 wins. Both Cleveland and Pitt were able to beat the Ravens this year. I mean, I don't care that they got beat up in the playoffs. It sucks for them, and doesn't look great overall, but when you can win 10+ games in a division with 4 teams over .500 and that many injuries, they are a pretty damn tough team.

I am just saying.