• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff games on DVD?

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys,
Looks as if the World Series will be sold by Amazon on DVD in a month. Does anyone know, however, if the MLB will be selling the entire series against the Braves and Phillies?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey yoshi. my sister just dl'ed all the playoff games from itunes on her itouch..not sure of the cost but the quality is excellent

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey yoshi. my sister just dl'ed all the playoff games from itunes on her itouch..not sure of the cost but the quality is excellent

Hey Anthem,
Hey thanks for posting on this topic. Really? My Itunes store has been disabled for 2 days (probably because I have version 8 of Itunes still since future Itunes version will not allow the user to upload songs to more than 1 Ipod). Are the games complete, or just the 2 hour edited versions like the replays they're showing on the MLB Network? I'll try to check a friend's computer to see her itunes store but thanks for the 411! :)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Anthem,
Hey thanks for posting on this topic. Really? My Itunes store has been disabled for 2 days (probably because I have version 8 of Itunes still since future Itunes version will not allow the user to upload songs to more than 1 Ipod). Are the games complete, or just the 2 hour edited versions like the replays they're showing on the MLB Network? I'll try to check a friend's computer to see her itunes store but thanks for the 411! :)

I was watching those yesterday Yosh on MLB Network. Man, it gave me goosebumps again even though I knew the outcome, :)

I'm not sure about the DVD's, but if I see anything, I'll let you know.

I think I may still be in shock that the Giants are the World Series Champions (still feels odd writing it). Un-f'ing-believable season this year.....just unreal.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching those yesterday Yosh on MLB Network. Man, it gave me goosebumps again even though I knew the outcome, :)

I'm not sure about the DVD's, but if I see anything, I'll let you know.

I think I may still be in shock that the Giants are the World Series Champions (still feels odd writing it). Un-f'ing-believable season this year.....just unreal.

Giants are the World Series Champions! Saying that never gets old. Usually, when a season ends, I move on pretty quickly, but I can't let this team go. I'm really looking forward to us making a run for years to come. The core is young and everything seems to be working right for the Giants organization.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yosh,

My sis said she got them as a bundle $6.99 for all world series games and $1.99 for each other playoff game. From what i gathered, it is the complete version w/o commercials but I've only seen a few minutes of it, myself.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco Giants

World. Series. Champions.

:D:D:D:D

Any mention of a World Series of any kind and I have a big ol' grin.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Filo/Anthem, you guys are right. I'm still glued towards the TV set anytime I see a World Series replay on the MLB network. I'm also trying to collect some memorabilia (SI, newspapers, etc.) so that my grandchildren can see this moment. I have to admit, I am a grown man but a few buddies of mine and myself cried in Downtown the night we watched game 5. Still surreal...

Anthem, you are the man! Thanks for the info on those itunes replays. I want to get them but here's the holdup:

- I don't think my Ipod has enough space to carry all of those games. Also, I don't know of any legal way to get itunes movies onto a DVD. Apparently, the DRM copy protection that Apple uses for its music/movies is a real pain in the ass.

- I can't believe FOX/MLB didn't include the post game celebrations on there?

I'm probably going to wind up getting these, but I need to get my hands on an A/V cable to hook up my Ipod to the TV or just hook up the laptop to the TV directly.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get a tribute DVD and other swag by subscribing to SI.