• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Plan " B" at qb

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You absolutely do not trade to a direct competitor. YOU said it best Miami and Buffalo "will be fighting it out," where exactly does that leave Houston?
Lol, watching their former star!!!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is gutting the draft damn we would not even have Payne Allen Young Sweat Shreff first Rd is important
Coach, no one, I repeat no one will part ways with Young or Sweat. Some teams have 1 of them rushing the passer, aka Aaron Donald. Some teams have none like them rushing the passer. The WFT has 2 freaks rushing the passer in CY & MS and trust me, those two are going no where anytime soon. I will certainly eat crow if that happens but the odds are a million to one.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like said Before 4 out of 7 wins came from Dallas and Eagles .. we are not close with watson 8 to 10 wins

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 1 damn wr 0 TE avg to below avg oline etc etc got killed by the giants twice they made us there bitch why not be patient some one can fall in our lap who knows

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach, no one, I repeat no one will part ways with Young or Sweat. Some teams have 1 of them rushing the passer, aka Aaron Donald. Some teams have none like them rushing the passer. The WFT has 2 freaks rushing the passer in CY & MS and trust me, those two are going no where anytime soon. I will certainly eat crow if that happens but the odds are a million to one.
I am talking about de valueing first rd picks

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
breed i guess you can gut the defense and kick in 3 picks to get watson. and he will lead us to 8-8 because when the dust settles we will be houston talent wise .

that being said i wouldnt like trading up for fields either . if we draft a qb i say let him fall to us whomever that might be

if you can say without hesitation that watson puts us in a superbowl next season then do it . but i will ridcule that trade till the end of time if he doesnt in 2021 . we arent a watson away from a superbowl
Can you say w/o hesitation that not trading for Watson and the picks we don't use not doing it puts the Skins in the SB next season? Of course you can't. Why even propose such a ridiculous scenario? And next season? So if Watson led the Skins to a SB title in 3 or 4 years trading for him now wouldn't be a success? No one is claiming we are Watson away from a Super Bowl in 2021. But we're not just thinking about 2021 and we're not talking about a past his prime Alex Smith or Mark Brunnell. We're not talking about Jason Campbell or Robert Griffin coming outta college. We're not talking about a Taylor Hieneke(sp) hoping that the play he showed in a single game is how he would play all the time. We're talking about a player that has proved it in the NFL, a QB who many including myself believe is in the top tier of NFL QBs. Who's only 25 and under contract for the next 5 years.

Seems like you have some grand notion of keeping the defense together. That's not gonna happen whether the Skins trade for Watson or not. And we're talking the Skins defense of 1991 or the 85 Bears or the Ravens defense of the late/early 90s/00s. This isn't some extra-special unit that has the opportunity to do special things. They were ran on all season long, They are a good at times, sometimes very good unit. They can also be an average or below average unit at times as well.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will start a Plan C thread or someone. else can but Plan C

1. get even better on Defense
2. Draft Toney and pick up Wr Samuels and Terry Mac wow thats the fatest Wr core of all time
3. Build more Depth and maybe work on finding a Te
4 . Go all in 2021 -2022 season

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Vikings might be trading Cousins, you all can bring him back to DC.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking about de valueing first rd picks
A proven top tier NFL QB is worth multiple first rd picks.

But from previous posts of yours you clearly have a political agenda fueling your desire for not acquiring Watson. Plus I can't understand half the shit you post anyway.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you say w/o hesitation that not trading for Watson and the picks we don't use not doing it puts the Skins in the SB next season? Of course you can't. Why even propose such a ridiculous scenario? And next season? So if Watson led the Skins to a SB title in 3 or 4 years trading for him now wouldn't be a success? No one is claiming we are Watson away from a Super Bowl in 2021. But we're not just thinking about 2021 and we're not talking about a past his prime Alex Smith or Mark Brunnell. We're not talking about Jason Campbell or Robert Griffin coming outta college. We're not talking about a Taylor Hieneke(sp) hoping that the play he showed in a single game is how he would play all the time. We're talking about a player that has proved it in the NFL, a QB who many including myself believe is in the top tier of NFL QBs. Who's only 25 and under contract for the next 5 years.

Seems like you have some grand notion of keeping the defense together. That's not gonna happen whether the Skins trade for Watson or not. And we're talking the Skins defense of 1991 or the 85 Bears or the Ravens defense of the late/early 90s/00s. This isn't some extra-special unit that has the opportunity to do special things. They were ran on all season long, They are a good at times, sometimes very good unit. They can also be an average or below average unit at times as well.
The only reason you make the Watson move now is if he is the last ingredient to the Super Bowl ,

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone thinking we can pull Watson without tossing young and or sweat doesn’t understand who we are competing against

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You absolutely do not trade to a direct competitor. YOU said it best Miami and Buffalo "will be fighting it out," where exactly does that leave Houston?
In another division

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking even if some how, some way Watson finds his way to the WFT, you would absolutely hate the trade, trash it each week until the season ended even if we lost in say the NFC Championship game next year say the trade was a complete failure, just because. :noidea:
When we get Watson give me a call . He ain’t going anywhere

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 1 damn wr 0 TE avg to below avg oline etc etc got killed by the giants twice they made us there bitch why not be patient some one can fall in our lap who knows
When those lottery games reached into the multi-million dollar ranges recently, I was extremely patient in waiting for the winning ticket to fall into my hands. Never played ( never bought a ticket) but, I swear if that one ticket had fallen into my hands, I would be completely with you! :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are normally 7 rounds of draft selections, trading one or two per season is absolutely NOT gutting your draft. I wish that people would stop saying this, it's absolute nonsense!
The Texans are in the position they are now because of trading “ 1 or 2 “ picks a year and not being able to bring on young talent . Tunsil trade . .

When you consistently have to start your draft at 65 or worse you will not bring on talent hence it is gutting it

And dude you are not getting him for just a few picks

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In another division
I know, but you said that Miami and Buffalo would be fighting it out, and since they are already fighting it out for their division, and Buffalo has claimed a spot in the conference finals, the inference was clear.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When those lottery games reached into the multi-million dollar ranges recently, I was extremely patient in waiting for the winning ticket to fall into my hands. Never played ( never bought a ticket) but, I swear if that one ticket had fallen into my hands, I would be completely with you! :D
Yeah and I have bought numerous lotto tickets and ended up in the same place . Losing money and not winning

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans are in the position they are now because of trading “ 1 or 2 “ picks a year and not being able to bring on young talent . Tunsil trade . .

When you consistently have to start your draft at 65 or worse you will not bring on talent hence it is gutting it

And dude you are not getting him for just a few picks
The Texans are in the position that they are because of stupidity.

Two NFL years do not meet any definition of "consistently." Two is a couple, always has been and this team has far more on hand right now than what Watson has played with this past season.

Finally, this, once again is NOT "just a few picks" It is the best offer that's been presented to date on this board. It's a win - win for both teams because we already know that we won't be able to pay and keep all of our defensive guys. We might as well get real about that and get long term value now.

First this year and next

3rd in 2022, and 2023

Matt Ioannidis and/or Daron Payne (They had the worse run stopping defense )

( If I have to sweeten the pot then our 3rd in 2021 in exchange for their 4th, we have an extra 3rd this year, SF)