• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pile it on. I deserve it.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO!! You guise SUCK! Rock deserves rotten tomatoes, now HURL them!
-------
Truthfully,I think Brady will still be a HOFer. But his handling of this is beyond comprehension. His lawyers had to have been complete idiots.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawn:

He's not playing in the opener. Let the NFLPA continue their tantrum.

Ehhhhh, I'm less sure of that than you are. NFL filed with a NY court today that obviously tends to rule in favor of their position. NFLPA will obviously file somewhere else with a more union favorable judge. Both will fight each other until one court decides to hear it. NFLPA will obviously file an injunction against the suspension because it would cause "irreparable harm" it will be granted. Then from that point moving forward do you really think the court system moves fast enough to completely rule on this before September? Plus the possibility of an appeal to a higher court, who could possibly grant an additional injunction against the suspension.

This is still a long way from settled. It's possible Brady plays this whole year and retires before the case even gets through the whole process.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady

you will recall i did this same stuff after each giants loss.

i will take my crow medium rare.

Eat%20More%20Crow.png

but who knew Brady would be that much of a dumb ass?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Truthfully,I think Brady will still be a HOFer. But his handling of this is beyond comprehension. His lawyers had to have been complete idiots.

Perhaps, unless there was something far more damning on the cell phone than just the deflation texts.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhhhh, I'm less sure of that than you are. NFL filed with a NY court today that obviously tends to rule in favor of their position. NFLPA will obviously file somewhere else with a more union favorable judge. Both will fight each other until one court decides to hear it. NFLPA will obviously file an injunction against the suspension because it would cause "irreparable harm" it will be granted. Then from that point moving forward do you really think the court system moves fast enough to completely rule on this before September? Plus the possibility of an appeal to a higher court, who could possibly grant an additional injunction against the suspension.

This is still a long way from settled. It's possible Brady plays this whole year and retires before the case even gets through the whole process.
You assume a lot. It's not a slam dunk that any of that happens.

I guess you missed the part where I've been telling people they are doing it wrong when they try and bring logic or reason up here TODAY. You pile on when shit like this comes up and then have real discussions on it later. I haven't had my fill of it yet. Until I do they are all burning in hell and will end up going 4-12 because of it.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assume a lot. It's not a slam dunk that any of that happens.

I guess you missed the part where I've been telling people they are doing it wrong when they try and bring logic or reason up here TODAY. You pile on when shit like this comes up and then have real discussions on it later. I haven't had my fill of it yet. Until I do they are all burning in hell and will end up going 4-12 because of it.

Sorry I default to reason and logic, I have to consciously try to act like a woman and just say shit because that's how I feel.

And which part of what I wrote is an assumption? It's all based in fact and history.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs. Steelers.... LOSS
@ Buffalo... LOSS
vs. Jaguars... WIN
@ Dallas... LOSS

I got you at 1-4...
how does a 4 game suspension go 5 games?

i guess you did rock math, it happens.

seen this movie before...

2-2 or 3-1 at best.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dead to me Fredo...

This is the true reasoning behind this from a tweet on the Internets.

I really believe that this is an attempt to get Manning to the Super Bowl...This is Mannings last chance...and Brady stands in his way...the story line...Mannings march to the Super Bowl would be great for the NFL...but he would at the very least need home field advantage in the playoffs...the only person Bradys suspension helps....is Manning....and Goodell and Elway are good friends....

Hmmm? Makes sense to me...

:)

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, unless there was something far more damning on the cell phone than just the deflation texts.
--------
Unfortunately that is not proveable, but I am inclined to agree with you.:nod:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dead to me Fredo...

This is the true reasoning behind this from a tweet on the Internets.

Hmmm? Makes sense to me...

:)

Wow the conspiracy theorists are coming out strong today.